Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3463 times)
brokkoly

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:13:17 AM

I prefer Ethereum. Bitcoin has too high fee for transaction and time of withdraw became very slow
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:47:14 AM

these two coins are the best and very promising, now that these two coins have dominated the market so I suggest you split your capital on these two coins in order to earn a big profit in the future.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:50:28 AM

when we run up very late in the year, as my volatiliy charts suggest, LATE LATE in the year, ... u will get more % profit from ETHERUM.

Good luck .

Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:11:42 AM

I certainly agree with your thoughts about investing in bitcoin and etherium. These are the two giants on which the crypto world holds. I fully support you.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:12:32 AM

both coins are good and very suitable for long term investment but I now prefer Ethereum because Ethereum price is more affordable and also profitable although not as big as Bitcoin profit.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

I choose both ethereum and bitcoin. Eventhough they compete on the top spot of cryptocurrency you can still choose to invest to this two token and make a good profit , thst only happen when the market will go to normal.

This two cryptocurrency is popular because of the growth and development of their platform. So still believe that investing to bitcoin and ethereum is still a worthy move.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:04:37 AM

both coins are very promising and suitable for investment but for now I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum price is not too expensive suitable for me who do not have much capital.
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:14:24 AM

I prefer bitcoin because of its limited supply. Accumulate as much as you can and you will be happy in the future.
yupek

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

Obviously we know the comparison between the two rates of digital currency. Far indeed all of our decisions are taken to invest where and requires a mature estimate to vote. and which digital currency option does not take time to invest.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

Not any of them is bad when it comes to invesment but in my opinion, bitcoin is the best. Not a lot of traders here look at eth most of the time because the price that they check first is bitcoin's value. I have eth but I don't even care it's price at all and barely check it.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
This two is showing great performance in the market and this two also is the king and queen of the crypto market, both of them is great and a good investment but for the bitcoin is the most the best than ethereum because we all know that bitcoin has more benefits than ethereum.

riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:21:43 PM

for now I invest more for Bitcoin, there will be some for Eth, because they both look better for the long term, but from the rest of my funds invested in XRP because I think this year will be a better thing for XRP .in the future.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

for now I invest more for Bitcoin, there will be some for Eth, because they both look better for the long term, but from the rest of my funds invested in XRP because I think this year will be a better thing for XRP .in the future.

What make you think that this year will be good for XRP ? When you see the pump that we already got in 2017 and finaly the big dump I doubt that this coin can get a huge pump again. Or maybe you have some new informations that I don't have ?

For me Ether and Bitcoin are safer but I can be wrong :/

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:54:18 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?
If I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are both very worthy coins as investment assets. You have nothing to lose if you have a lot of Bitcoin because if you can hold Bitcoin in 2 to 3 years, the result will be very satisfying. But you also have to invest in Ethereum because Ethereum coins are very good and promising.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

Why compare these 2 coins? they are leaders in the cryptocurrency world. I believe that it is necessary to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

they are both strong at their own league, transfer of value and smart contract.
expose to both
i think ethereum has strenghth in both kinda  https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:32:25 PM

Why compare these 2 coins? they are leaders in the cryptocurrency world. I believe that it is necessary to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum
Compares in preference to our knowledge and also to share every investment we run. between bitcoin and others. in my opinion this is not a problem
irinna

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

I think both coins should be in your portfolio, but I'd give my preference to bitcoin, since I'm convinced that the eth will lose its leading positions over time. In its place will come more adapted blockades
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

Both are good technologies, but i would go for bitcoin of course, ethereum is a good coin but the fees are more than expensive at the moment, $5 for a little transaction is not worth it while bitcoin fees are less than ten cents, it makes it worthless
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

Buy NEO!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: