Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN or ETHEREUM?  (Read 3462 times)
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

If you talk about bitcoin and ethereum, of course it's a good coin and there's no doubt about it,
because with us investing in these two coins maybe the benefits that we will get will be great
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

If you talk about bitcoin and ethereum, of course it's a good coin and there's no doubt about it,
because with us investing in these two coins maybe the benefits that we will get will be great
Bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have potential and we don't need to doubt them, of course,
and for now the price of bitcoin and ethereum is down so we don't sell first and just hold it,
hopefully by the end of the year the price of coin coins can go up again we see later

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

I wouldn’t miss the chance to invest on both currency. Do not make the same mistake again. Bitcoins review are starting to get better as it recover l, now Ethereum is still on a bearish track but we can see a slightly better value day by day. Like what happened last year September is the month that will change your life.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Bluex4

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum both coins are profitable coin but this time my option ethereum because ethereum is declined very high level now buy more ethereums this is good decision this condition ethereum was dropped more than two times.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

author=kingbadjah link=topic=2554574.msg44119051#msg44119051 date=1534331605]
Now that market is in a bad condition bitcoin have a huge role in cryptoworld. It needs first to become stable for able for altcoins to follow. The price and recovery of market depends to increase value of bitcoin.

Yes that's true so many good quality altcoins are now undervalue due the recent dumps of bitcoin and this altcoins recovery will takes enough as this will depend on the progress of bitcoin. I will still go with bitcoin if I have money to add my investment as this will be strong currency for the future.
Let's justbe patience and see what will happen to the market on November December .
Been hoping that this starting ber month will have a stable price then it will pump like last year

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

I chose both because both have great potential
and the most popular coins held by traders and investors,
Bitcoin and ethereum are the most hunted coins in the cryptocurrency world.
Violettochka

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:17:43 PM

ETH surely did raise a lot after the moment this discussion was started.
And although it's not in the best state now, I believe it will grow again. But also a thing to remember is that BTC's growth is bigger than ETH's, let alone other alts.

Midesiz

Activity: 378
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:04:24 PM

Now bitcoin is very cheap and ethereum is too. I advice you to buy both of them. Maybe in two years, we will not be lucky to buy them this cost.

fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

Anyone think it still has good potential to rise a lot?

I wont choose between these two because Im gonna invest to both of them. With their value dipping down as of today, buying more and holding for them until next year is a wise choice and it will give me a lambo, a very huge profit. Both of these coins had really a potential to arise next year and no one knows whats gonna be the value of it, its gonna be triple price.
nemesis78

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:41:10 PM

I think Ethereum has a huge potential for growth. Moreover, judging by the work of developers, the potential of Ethereum is not limited at all.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

Hi,
I feel bitcoin is too expensive to invest in atm, i was close to buying 5BTC back in September but thought it was expensive then (what a mistake)

I know it could still rise a lot more but with what i have available to invest, isn't gonna be life changing for me.

So I'm looking to invest and hodl altcoins and a lot of people seem to have faith in ETH even though the network had had problems recently.

I would want to hold and have more bitcoin because it has passed all the test and challenges ofntime in crypto world. There are still lots of things that bitcpin could reach so we just have to trust it. Having bitcoin is an advantage now that it is in dip. Bitcoin is profitable if we'll hold and have it in time.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

Hi,

I wont choose between these two because Im gonna invest to both of them. With their value dipping down as of today, buying more and holding for them until next year is a wise choice and it will give me a lambo, a very huge profit. Both of these coins had really a potential to arise next year and no one knows whats gonna be the value of it, its gonna be triple price.
It's true that talking about bitcoin and ethereum I will also choose to invest in both of these coins,
and I think now is the right time to buy because the price is cheap,
I am also sure that the two coins will recover soon, which is important, we are still patient

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

I would preferred to choose both bitcoin and Ethereum,because its already well known in the crypto world
crpytpublica

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

Yes, I believe that this is a very promising cryptocurrency, which in the future will be more and more developed and implemented in our lives.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
gatilocoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

I sold 70% of my bitcoins and bought ethereum,
I am sure that $ 500 price will be soon.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:14:48 PM

if you sell 70% bitcoin and to buy ethereum I think the profits are not large, but that is your choice and I cannot offend you to vote. of course if you want to reach that price you need a long process and waiting and I think this year I can't reach that price, maybe next year.
senaslopre

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

For me, there are two important coins: bitcoin and ethereum.
For me, Bitcoin and Ethereum have great potential for growth. Each of them has its own name. Under Bitcoin, a whole infrastructure has been created - now it accepts many shops for payment, and Ethereum has enormous platform capabilities, which is more than just a digital coin.
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

I would diversify and buy BTC and ETH.

BTC is a very good one and ETH has potential, too. Use case is still very high and will rise more, so price will also rise more. It depens on implemention.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

if you sell 70% bitcoin and to buy ethereum I think the profits are not large, but that is your choice and I cannot offend you to vote. of course if you want to reach that price you need a long process and waiting and I think this year I can't reach that price, maybe next year.

just think about a loss value: btc – 3 times, eth – 7 times. let's suppose everything top is gonna reach its ATH values again – so, what do u choose then?
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:29:25 PM

I think you can stop investing in Bitcoin and switch to investing in ETH right now. More and more people and corporations are investing in ETH, so ETH is behind BTC but has a strong growth rate and a bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: