Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:47:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 rx 580s cant manually overclock with AB or Wattman  (Read 211 times)
iamyams (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:11:39 PM

I get about 135mhs right now stock with the 580s. When I load AB. it shows the video card I have but nothing for the drivers, I also cant adjust any values. On wattman I see all the video cards but when I attempt to adjust them there is no change.

I started to do some trouble shooting and noticed that if I only have 3 GPUs running at one time, then I have no problems with AB or Wattman, as soon as I connect number 4. I cant adjust the sliders on AB and Wattman doesnt apply the changes made to the settings.

Biostar t250-btc
rx 580 armor oc 8gb
windows 10

Any help is appreciated! Thank you in advanced!
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:17:20 PM

The latest version of Afterburner is not compatible with the Crimson Relive 17.1x.x drivers on the Windows v1709 Fall Creators Update and multiple cards. I went back to using the AMD blockchain drivers on Windows 10 v1703 and Afterburner is working fine.

https://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-Edition-Beta-for-Blockchain-Compute-Release-Notes.aspx
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:59:12 AM

I get about 135mhs right now stock with the 580s. When I load AB. it shows the video card I have but nothing for the drivers, I also cant adjust any values. On wattman I see all the video cards but when I attempt to adjust them there is no change.

I started to do some trouble shooting and noticed that if I only have 3 GPUs running at one time, then I have no problems with AB or Wattman, as soon as I connect number 4. I cant adjust the sliders on AB and Wattman doesnt apply the changes made to the settings.

Biostar t250-btc
rx 580 armor oc 8gb
windows 10

Any help is appreciated! Thank you in advanced!

just got driver Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.4 Optional to work with MSI Afterburner and  Windows v1709 Fall Creators Update and multiple cards.

under games GPU workload  on the driver make sure you have all the cards set to one mode, either : compute or Graphics ,  setting one card  and not the rest made it gray out for me once i set all my cards to one mode it un grayed ...an worked.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:19:35 AM

moreover try to bios mod your cards
according to their vendor
if you overclock without bios modding
it wont make much difference in hashrate
Pages: [1]
  Print