Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: +75% jump for Litecoin  (Read 1106 times)
tarpa07

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:57:52 AM

Hey guys,

Yesterday I noticed a +75% jump for Litecoin LTCUSD. Any clue of what just appened there ??

Yes now a days LTC is growing very faster and i hope it will be more growing in a short time . Many crypto trader already hold this coin because they know LTC is growing and my brother hold $5000 LTC .
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:18:10 AM

Are you going to put a buy order on LTC Futures??

Yep, I just did

SafeKeet ICO 🚀🚀🚀 : A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box 🚀🚀🚀
🔴—🔴—🔴— ■  ICO SALE MARCH 1, 2018  ■ —🔴—🔴—🔴
🚀 WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn 🚀
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:48:56 PM

Hey guys,

Yesterday I noticed a +75% jump for Litecoin LTCUSD. Any clue of what just happened there ??

This type of jump is all because of Heavy increase in demand of bitcoin, which in result also made the litecoin and many other altcoin to rise as the Crypto coins with good projects and technology are sure to rise with bitcoin price. And people are really interested to invest in litecoin, which is a good sign for us to track this litecoin and make some good investment. You just track the bitcoin price and wait for dip over there and then enter some good altcoins like litecoin and you will gain some good chunks of money.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:31:09 PM

Hey guys,

Yesterday I noticed a +75% jump for Litecoin LTCUSD. Any clue of what just appened there ??

The reason is, too many investors would have invested in it as the growth trend is so good. I even see many threads speak more of Litecoins. Its listed in top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap.com. Though there is a slight fall, the positive growth remains in its place.

Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:16:51 PM

I also track it daily with http://cryptomaps.org. The size of the squares are the size of the market capitalization.

SafeKeet ICO 🚀🚀🚀 : A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box 🚀🚀🚀
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:04:07 PM

And we just got a nice small lift up for LTC today. Things are looking great with it  Cheesy !!!

Saks92

Activity: 210
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:51:27 PM

Hey guys,

1 - difference of transaction fee between BTC and LTC
2 - Litecoin more stable
3 - Many speculation : Steam is interested by LTC (no more BTC), and many contract with many e-commerce company

That's all i know, pretty sur it's going to get more and more
jackiemixon2

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:41:42 PM

Possibility people are looking for a pump on LiteCoin so they're investing in it.
christina82

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:01:12 AM

Pump and Dump... Whales that are bored of playing BTC and want to try something cheaper.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:46:22 AM

It was a nice jump.
Love it
agiskasep

Activity: 212
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:48:32 AM

wow it's a good news,another altcoin now is dumping. different with this one
Uses

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:48:55 AM

Litecoin is the better choice for investing anyways. Once the public learns about altcoins, the money is going to be poured into successful altcoins. Bitcoin has too many flaws right now to be integrated into the general community and there a ton of altcoins that solves the problem. Invest now into altcoins and wait a few years to gather some profits.

I personally have some money in ETH/LTC and zero in BTC.

Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:57:33 AM

I think people ate beginning to get afraid of bitcoin's soaring prices. Anything could happen.
So switching to 'lite' bitcoin wouldn't hurt, you know.

Maybe yes. But not all bitcoiners switch their bitcoin into litecoin.
But this alarm us to aware to litecoin now. So not only bitcoin can grow much but litecoin can be growing too.
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:50:51 PM

Guys, looks like we got another big jump  Grin

+25%

Mrmuricy

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:22:06 PM

Ouch, I wanted to buy Litecoins when they were around 50 bucks. I had little money and invested all in bitcoins. Wont say it didn't pay off, I doubled my investment. But now I wish I had some litecoins.  Sad

Once it drops I will try to buy a couple of them.
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:24:56 PM

Ouch, I wanted to buy Litecoins when they were around 50 bucks. I had little money and invested all in bitcoins. Wont say it didn't pay off, I doubled my investment. But now I wish I had some litecoins.  Sad

Once it drops I will try to buy a couple of them.

Sure thing Mrmuricy, I will get some more too !

bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:54:19 PM

going back to 0.02 LTC/BTC soon.  A lot of testing on lightning network and atomic swap going on for litecoin development team.
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:19:09 PM

Litecoin has long been forgotten and people only focus on Btc, Ethereum and IOTA
Litecoin again said "I am here"

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Dailyroberts

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:26:59 PM

going back to 0.02 LTC/BTC soon.  A lot of testing on lightning network and atomic swap going on for litecoin development team.

Going back to or going up to? The correct one is going up to 0.02BTC for litecoin in near future. Chinese guys are speculating good in Assian exchanges for litecoin. The development will be the key here for LTC.
coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:51:27 PM

This probably happened due to ethereum problems and bitcoin's fee/speed issues. I actually loved to see litecoin being alternative to biggest 2 coins in this situation. It means its great coin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: