Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: +75% jump for Litecoin  (Read 1106 times)
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:44:25 PM

Hey guys,

Yesterday I noticed a +75% jump for Litecoin LTCUSD. Any clue of what just appened there ??

SafeKeet ICO 🚀🚀🚀 : A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box 🚀🚀🚀
🔴—🔴—🔴— ■  ICO SALE MARCH 1, 2018  ■ —🔴—🔴—🔴
🚀 WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn 🚀
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:49:09 PM

I think people ate beginning to get afraid of bitcoin's soaring prices. Anything could happen.
So switching to 'lite' bitcoin wouldn't hurt, you know.

dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:55:06 PM

I think people ate beginning to get afraid of bitcoin's soaring prices. Anything could happen.
Possible.

Another possibility is the transaction fee in Bitcoin is getting expensive and the transactions are going quiet slow so altcoins like LTC would be a good chpice to use when transacting. Low fee and faster confirmation especially if you plan now doing arbitrage in Bitcoin's price differences across the exchangers at the moment.
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:58:18 PM

I guess you’re both right, That’s the reasons I did choose LTC for invest...

SafeKeet ICO 🚀🚀🚀 : A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box 🚀🚀🚀
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:05:44 PM

LTC has always having the potential of moving in price. It is about one of the coins to look out for. The reason for this move is high demand by buyers.
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:24:47 PM

I was wondering this myself. Maybe indeed the tx fees for bitcoin are insane.. and people's usual second, Ethereum, is jammed (I waited 3 days for my transaction to go through!). So LTC might be the 3rd choice.

Possible.

Another possibility is the transaction fee in Bitcoin is getting expensive and the transactions are going quiet slow so altcoins like LTC would be a good chpice to use when transacting. Low fee and faster confirmation especially if you plan now doing arbitrage in Bitcoin's price differences across the exchangers at the moment.

Wow. That arbitrage comment just blew my mind wide open.. I've been reading about this arbitrage and seen some tracker sites, but never gave it that much thought, so never tried and figure out how it works. But reading this little piece of info, I can put the pieces together myself.. always great to learn new things Cheesy thanks!
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:28:15 PM

You’re welcome Guillzini  Wink

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:25:27 PM

That is what i was looking for, it is exactly what is happening right now.

Everybody is moving their funds to litecoin only because of this:

1- The price is getting expensive, and bitcoin is going down.
2- Transactions are usually confirmed in less than one minute; in btc there are more than 180k unconfirmed transactions.
3- Litecoin is more stable, and it is never going down (the opposite of bitcoin)

Another possibility is the transaction fee in Bitcoin is getting expensive and the transactions are going quiet slow so altcoins like LTC would be a good chpice to use when transacting..
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:27:36 PM

That is what i was looking for, it is exactly what is happening right now.

Everybody is moving their funds to litecoin only because of this:

1- The price is getting expensive, and bitcoin is going down.
2- Transactions are usually confirmed in less than one minute; in btc there are more than 180k unconfirmed transactions.
3- Litecoin is more stable, and it is never going down (the opposite of bitcoin)

Another possibility is the transaction fee in Bitcoin is getting expensive and the transactions are going quiet slow so altcoins like LTC would be a good chpice to use when transacting..

Litecoin is probably stable because it has less investors, I doubt what happens if more people incline daily towards Litecoin.
But I agree with the first and second point. Litecoin is getting new investors and transactions are really way more faster with pretty acceptable and low fees. Litecoin is ideal for transaction as its volatility is negligible with fast confirmations and low fees comparing to fiat.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:08:52 PM

Litecoin could well be benefiting from bitcoins current minor struggles,
and also benefiting from ethereums congestion also.
Litecoin deserves to be way higher in value even after this latest rise.
One thing for sure about Litecoin, it is very reliable.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:43:26 PM

LTC futures. This is the straight forward answer. LTC to 500usd someday.

Hey guys,

Yesterday I noticed a +75% jump for Litecoin LTCUSD. Any clue of what just appened there ??

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
RoadToBTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:44:31 PM

Hey guys,

I think that's just the beginning, it's an adjustment to the rising bitcoin price. If the bitcoin price persists, I'm sure litecoin in 2018 would be great, to reach $400 maybe very fast, not even until mid 2018 will reach $400. all the altcoin that has started to rise and start to stabilize it could be bitcoin prices will also be stable for several months after fork finished. out of prediction, for one year this bitcoin movement is very fast and beyond the prediction of many people. many expect bitcoin to be only $5K, but the reality is up to $15K.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:10:38 AM

I missed the train  Angry

I read this signal in twitter and I check it but cant make an order because I am out of town and i forgot when i came back. Too bad for me, missed the opportunity. Good luck to those to ride with the pump.
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:35:37 AM

I missed the train  Angry

I read this signal in twitter and I check it but cant make an order because I am out of town and i forgot when i came back. Too bad for me, missed the opportunity. Good luck to those to ride with the pump.
we're in the same case  Grin
i read it from telegram notification, but i just active now because there any network problem, i think it's too late to involve now, meanwhile i little bit doubt in daily trading case, wont take risk highly. but i think if we invest in LTC, it will be good because it is good coin.
BennDragon2

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:02:09 AM

As we can know, Bitcoin price jump lots of last few day and start to go down now. Whales do not want to push the bitcoin price too early so Litecoin is good chance to make profit from whales.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:53:37 AM

Hey guys,

Well, you can tell the alt in the trend and lightcoin is no exception. People are beginning to understand the risks of high bitcoin prices and are slowly looking for alternatives, in which the price increase is manifested.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Cyrilredkeet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:47:26 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 08:37:08 AM by Cyrilredkeet

It’s not too lare for those who want to invest in litecoin. There is a -15% down in the past 24 hours, the price is still low enougth to get a position

illyiller

Activity: 697
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:08:35 AM

Hey guys,

Pretty typical for a litecoin pump. When it becomes tightly correlated to BTC while BTC is trending upwards, watch out. I'm guessing it's run out of steam for now, though. I've exited all positions. I missed the last wave up but I caught most of the move trading LTC futures on BitMex.

Now that both BTC and LTC have pumped, that only leaves one more coin on Coinbase: ETH. So, ETH pump next week? Tongue
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:13:05 AM

Are you going to put a buy order on LTC Futures??

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:18:21 AM

Hey guys,

This is happening due to people are selling their bitcoins due to its price fall after the huge bump so people want to convert their profit into good coins so people choose the stable coin like LTC.But now the price of litecoin and ethereum stated to increase so we can expect the price bump on both coins in the coming days.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: