Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Futures, not a correction but total collapse!  (Read 785 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:03:54 PM

The upcoming access to Bitcoin futures market will not cause a correction as many suspect, but a total collapse of Bitcoin.
It is inevetable as the network is already unable to cope with current transaction volumes, the price will plummet so hard the coming days that miners will have to stop mining, stoping the network dead in its tracks.
Exactly what Roger Ver planned and predicted for the flippening all along.

This is just a fair warning to get out now before big money starts crashing the price and the network.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:07:04 PM

Hmm, we will have a pump then. Better to buy it now and not wait any longer.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:08:17 PM

Ah, bless your black little heart.
fabiorem

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:21:49 PM

Its already going up.

John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:27:21 PM

"total collapse"

- "we will have a pump then"

Huh

Someone explain this train of thought to me please.
fabiorem

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:37:22 PM

"total collapse"

- "we will have a pump then"

Huh

Someone explain this train of thought to me please.

Every time TEH DUCK says its gonna crash, it rises in price.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:40:38 PM

The upcoming access to Bitcoin futures market will not cause a correction as many suspect, but a total collapse of Bitcoin.

I'll concede there are likely many firms only interested in shorting. I've seen such hints dropped from people in the know. But that's just a matter of sentiment; this market is huge now, and hedge funds have been getting involved since 2014. I don't believe that firms entering the regulated futures market can stop the bull market. They might end up no differently than all the top calling shorters this year.

The underlying is still being traded on spot exchanges, and they can't directly manipulate those prices without unacceptable counterparty risk. So the question is, will all world markets just start blindly following US futures markets? I doubt it.

It is inevetable as the network is already unable to cope with current transaction volumes, the price will plummet so hard the coming days that miners will have to stop mining, stoping the network dead in its tracks.

This is just a fair warning to get out now before big money starts crashing the price and the network.

As we've seen all year, the market doesn't care about mempool backlogs and rising fees. In fact, I'd say that fundamentals went out the window a long time ago. This market action is purely about sentiment, hype and speculation.

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1525

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:42:19 PM

Are you going to eat your dick if that doesn’t happen?

I don’t see why you are trying to spread FUD that way. You could have warned about dangers futures market may bring in another way. Even if something like that happens, you are contributing to the collapse, not helping to avoid it.

Anyway, I’m going to HODL, bitcoin death has been predicted so many times that this might be the one, but I think it is very unlikely.

namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:46:40 PM

Looks like you are just trying to spread fear in here, and there is nothing to be worried about.

or do you have all your life savings in here? You should think about this, i dont think that it will collapse, only the newbie's that have been introduced in bitcoin lately are scared, because they bought at ATH.

People, if you have some bitcoins on your wallet, then forget about it for a while, just see how the market is going to move during tomorrow, i think that it will be amazing, everybody is panicking and that is the only reason of why there was a dip today.

but it is now over $15,200 right now, do you really think that it is a "correction"? I am seriously asking all of you.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:49:53 PM

Welcome back kwuckduck. I already wondered where you are gogo we neee cheap coins Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:36:53 PM

I actually was wondering where kwukduck was all this time. I have learned one thing here, and that's as long as kwukduck remains ultra bearish, we'll keep going up. Current post 'proves' that kwukduck is still the old kwukduck, basically how he has always been, and I don't want it to change anymore. I however have to point out that kwukduck isn't the only one looking at these future markets with an unsatisfied feeling. It's something that has been part of plenty discussions, but everything thus far lacks any sort of credibility since it's just speculation. It will take a good few months before we really start to see how professional parties will impact the market. I am looking forward to the opening tomorrow. I don't expect much fireworks honestly, but who knows, I am up for surprises. Smiley
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:49:55 PM

I actually was wondering where kwukduck was all this time. I have learned one thing here, and that's as long as kwukduck remains ultra bearish, we'll keep going up. Current post 'proves' that kwukduck is still the old kwukduck, basically how he has always been, and I don't want it to change anymore. I however have to point out that kwukduck isn't the only one looking at these future markets with an unsatisfied feeling. It's something that has been part of plenty discussions, but everything thus far lacks any sort of credibility since it's just speculation. It will take a good few months before we really start to see how professional parties will impact the market. I am looking forward to the opening tomorrow. I don't expect much fireworks honestly, but who knows, I am up for surprises. Smiley

This has a better stab than some at explaining it - https://www.coindesk.com/threat-bitcoin-futures/

But it still has a fucking massive blind spot. And that blind spot is the real people who want to buy and use it who've hauled this up from nothing. They also happen to own most of the coins Wall St believes is its birth right to fuck with.

I don't think Wall St. has ever entered a market like this. They make markets and eventually might let the little people play at the shallow end. Not so this time.
BureauChef

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:05:45 PM

Are you promoting the purpose of Roger Ver or something? Your argument is very interesting and it's not valid. We won't get fooled, don't worry. What they try to do is making us sell our bitcoin in a cheap rate to collect them.
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:57:08 PM

Are you trying to spread FUD for BCH?
These days, it's really difficult to navigate through the forum without encountering all sort of different opinions backed by different hidden agendas.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:26:29 PM

I can not understand how are you posting this, you are a legendary member, you are in this forum since the beggining...

We all are going to hold, the only ones who are going to leave the market are the dumbest ones, there are a lot of opportunities in the market, and we can still make some profit from that.

And the bitcoin futures are not going to kill bitcoin, you all have a wrong concept about how futures works.

They are only going to enable the short/long positions on the price.. But tell me, we have this feature since 2012 on the online brokers like markets.com.. binary options.. and all the other brokers who are accepting bitcoin right now
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:04:11 AM

Are you trying to spread FUD for BCH?
These days, it's really difficult to navigate through the forum without encountering all sort of different opinions backed by different hidden agendas.

You seem to easily navigate around the corporate bankster agenda of Bitcoin Core.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:09:12 AM

I can not understand how are you posting this, you are a legendary member, you are in this forum since the beggining...

Lots of old timers got shaken out of the market. In fact, I'm guessing that a majority of people who got into Bitcoin from 2010-2013 didn't manage to hold their coins. The 2014-2015 bear market was brutal. And I've also noticed that more than a few old timers from this subforum have gone to the "dark side" (Bitcoin Cash).

We all are going to hold, the only ones who are going to leave the market are the dumbest ones, there are a lot of opportunities in the market, and we can still make some profit from that.

As long as you have strong hands, and not pretty strong hands, you'll do okay. Like I said, many people didn't survive the post-2013 bear market. It's easy to say you'll hold forever during a crazy bull market. It's not as easy after the bull market is over. Many people lose hope and end up selling near the bottom, before the next bull market begins. Just don't be one of those people.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:38:44 AM

This is cool, need to prepare a huge capital so that i could purchase bitcoin as much i can at a cheaper price once again because i knew that lot of people like me are always waiting for this dump occurence that already considered once in a blue moon to happen. I hope this is not a FUD but a real event that will going to happen soon.  Grin
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:57:07 AM

When someone starts talking about mining stopping and stuff they dont know about the network thats when I know to disregard. Why dont you stick with financial speculation.

60659 📦
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:32:41 AM

Nobody knows for sure. The fomo could continue and therefore prices can continue to go up, even though it may be obvious that a bubble has been long brewing ever since the start of the year. I sold early on a lot of occasions thinking that the bubble would just stop, but i've been proven wrong time after time.

I just don't think that the price is going to go down that much at all until mid to late next year at the least.

If we really see a total collapse i would not be surprised given the scale of pumps that came beforehand. However, i would be very surprised if it came within 2-3 months instead of much later on.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: