Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I buy Bitcoins?  (Read 484 times)
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:29:10 PM

Everything is all good, you can buy bitcoin anytime, and this is what I think is suitable with a stable price.
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

Coincola, coinbase, kraken,paxful,etc. There are many approaches to buy bitcoin just compare the price in different market and welcome aboard. >_<
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

There are lots of ways to buy bitcoins. The cheapest way is to buy from someone who are selling their coins. That's basically the wisest idea nowadays and more people are doing that. It saves you from the fees and the margin difference in the buy and sell. You may opt to buy in a bitcoin atm, or some known and trusted exchanges like coinbase, kraken or bittrex. You just have to check which one sells you lesser than the other so you can get better deals.
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:55:24 PM

if you are a filipino citizens you can buy bitcoin in cebuana or in 7/11  but you need first to create an acct like coins.ph it will serve as your main address or receiving address once you make a deposit either cebuana or 7/11
Sosolean

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:59:35 PM

I try and stay away from coinbase fees too high, transfer cash to kraken then buy on exchange
cloud.runner

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:33:43 PM

compare the price between exchange markets before you buy

have a look at: https://cryptowat.ch
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:42:30 PM

There lots of online wallets that offer selling of bitcoin you can take a look and compare their prices so you can choose the cheapest one also the idea of buying to someone who sells their coins is I think the best because in the value of exchanges the value for buying is lower than selling unlike if person to person the value will be fix based on the current bitcoin price

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:49:22 PM

Hey guys,
Do you think it's better do buy my Bitcoins on Coinbase or on the app Bitcoin Wallet (from a Bitcoin ATM).
And when is it a good time to buy Bitcoins?
Thanks
It has been explained many times, there is not exact what good time to buy Bitcoins, if you sure want to invest, just buying it.
If you're still doubt about Bitcoin future prospect, then leave it find other coins.
Coinbase have good security with 2FA enabled.
ycoin123

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:55:17 PM

I also have invested how many years ago and I am sure it will continue to increase for the price development today.

I'm a Newbie.I want to know from where i can buy Bitcoins & what do I require to buy them.Is there Something specially required?
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:17:11 PM

Hey guys,
Do you think it's better do buy my Bitcoins on Coinbase or on the app Bitcoin Wallet (from a Bitcoin ATM).
Thanks
I think buying via bitcoin ATM may be costly.
Maybe you should try localbitcoins first, and if that does not suit you or you do not find what you need from it, then you can opt for an exchange like coinbase.
And to your second question, well its relative to what you are buying bitcoins for. If its long term investment, then you can buy whenever you can, if it is short term trades e.g buy low, sell high sort of thing, then you can wait for a dip and then buy.
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:21:00 PM

Hey guys,
Thanks
There are dozens of electronic exchangers, including websites, chat rooms in Telegrams, and groups in social networks. In addition, there are exchangers rotators that select the exchanger with the most favorable rate for your pair.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:37:46 PM

It is better to find friends and friends and buy bitcoins from them, because exchangers sell bitcoins always at inflated prices
Yes I agree, because buying and swapping between friends who can be trusted
Thymoty

Activity: 372

CPLAY Network

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:43:33 PM

Hey guys,
Thanks
for now, I just buy Bitcoin on the redemption site, because I'm a trader too, and I've never tried ain place including wallet to buy Bitcoin
and if asked when is the best time to buy Bitcoin I do not know  Grin

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
CryptoChris18

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:03:30 PM

Best way to buy bitcoin is face 2 face !

But now i use local bitcoin .. its safe and quick process ... its work with escrow system ...

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:06:51 PM

Buy at coinbase or in some exchanges that is working in this net. Well, for our country, you just need to cash in your money in one of 7 eleven's store and you can buy bitcoins at coins.ph. Great innovation for a third world country.
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:14:20 PM

Hey guys,
Thanks
There are dozens of electronic exchangers, including websites, chat rooms in Telegrams, and groups in social networks. In addition, there are exchangers rotators that select the exchanger with the most favorable rate for your pair.
Yes, I also sometimes use the online exchange, it's a bit easier.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:17:48 PM

Hey guys,
Thanks
There are many ways to buy bitcoin like you buy in trading sites or in online market. In addition to that, I think anytime is a good time to buy bitcoin and do not hesitate to buy bitcoin because having bitcoin will help you to have more money and income in the future.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:22:15 PM

Hey guys,
Thanks
There are many ways to buy bitcoin like you buy in trading sites or in online market. In addition to that, I think anytime is a good time to buy bitcoin and do not hesitate to buy bitcoin because having bitcoin will help you to have more money and income in the future.
currently very many exchangers that provide bitcoin, so no need to worry about buying bitcoin where. you can buy bitcoin in whatever amount you want, because bitcoin can now be one of the most profitable investments in the future.
scoutt

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:33:07 PM

İ buy and sell bitcoin from the Ireland company Avatrade using metatrader. There is bitcoin(btcusd),bitcoin cash(bchusd),ethereum and litecoin tradable on the platform.You can open account from http://www.avatrade.com/?tag=75351 .
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:33:59 PM

if you want to buy bitcoin you can buy bitcoins from a trusted local seller.because it is the cheapest way to buy bitcoins.because no any hidden fees.if you want to buy bitcoins from a credit/debit card you can use a exchanger like CEX or Coinbase.but you have to pay more for bitcoins.because they sell bitcoins more than the current value of it and we must pay for their service.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: