Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I buy Bitcoins?  (Read 482 times)
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:37:56 PM

If coinbase giving you bitcoin for low fee and competitive price then go for it.I suggest if you can,then buy bitcoins using localbitcoins as you can probably find a good bitcoin price there and also you can negotiate with sellers which you can't do on coinbase and similar websites.Good time to buy bitcoin is always 'now'.I would suggest everyone,don't keep ignoring 'buying bitcoin' thinking that price is too high because later you will regret that you missed the chance to buy bitcoin in past at low price.So buy now and hodl long term and eventually you will profit  Cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:40:37 PM

Here in our country, we use Coins.ph to convert our peso bill into bitcoin currency. When the bitcoin is at the low price, that is the time you need to buy or convert your money into bitcoin and wait it until it will going to rise up again. In that way yoy can earn money.
takose46

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:36:40 PM

Try with coinbase. They have function that could help you buy bitcoin with your credit cards.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
CryptoHarry

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:41:35 PM

I used VirWox and Coinmama to buy bitcoin and use blockchain.info for my bitcoin and ethereum wallet.
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:54:41 PM

Coinbase is a legitimate place to buy Bitcoins. You have to set up your account and supply some identification and a bank account to draft your US dollars from. Once you get that all set up, you can buy Bitcoins, Litecoin, or Etherium. Another place to buy is localbitcoins but I have not bought through that website. My understanding is that you can use this site to find people in local area that can meet you to make a transaction in person.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

I also have invested how many years ago and I am sure it will continue to increase for the price development today.

The price of bitcoin is continuesly increase day by day and the development of bitcoin will grow. Investment in bitcoin is still growing the benefits you earn and you see the development of bitcoin now.

kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:58:37 PM

There is no right time to buy bitcoins because we can't control the price so buying bitcoin involbes high risk and i think you should buy on coinbase because there is $100 bonus.

Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:59:06 PM

If you decide to get some from a local seller, or in person trade, be sure you understand the laws of your local area.  For example, where I live if the other party mentions that they are going to use the funds for some crime, any crime, and you make the transaction, then congrats you are now a criminal.  The thing to do in that case is to walk away and don't complete the transaction.  Also you must be aware of things like civil asset forfeiture.  In the USA if police search you and find 10k in cash, just the fact that you have that much money is enough to seize the funds.  They only need SUSPICION of wrong doing, not proof.  And *poof* your money is gone.  Good luck getting it back!  You can google it, but it really does happen.  I am going to do something I never do, because I want everyone to see, I am going to use some caps.  If you get stopped, and have cash, and the police ask to search you/your car/etc, DO NOT LET THEM SEARCH.  They are supposed to have probable cause (HA!) so depending on how bad it is where you live they may not be able to search you.  You are not required to do everything they say if you are not committing a crime, you have rights.  If you get a traffic stop, sometimes they will as to search the car.  SAY NO.  Make them get a warrant, and if you are not breaking laws it might be difficult for them to get one.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:59:36 PM

You can buy bitcoins in the banks or pay creditcard or debit card, but here in Asia we can go to convenience store to buy bitcoin by using our phone i can transact bitcoin fast. if i migrate in other country i would choose to look in a btc radar coz it will help me to access fast seller

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:31:11 AM

Hey guys,
Do you think it's better do buy my Bitcoins on Coinbase or on the app Bitcoin Wallet (from a Bitcoin ATM).
And when is it a good time to buy Bitcoins?
Thanks
depend on what you gonna do with bitcoin, if you want to use daily for buying some stuff better from bitcoin ATM or if you want to buy bitcoin to invest or trading better buying BTC from an exchange like bittrex, poloniex or coinbase.

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:46:45 AM

Hey guys,
Do you think it's better do buy my Bitcoins on Coinbase or on the app Bitcoin Wallet (from a Bitcoin ATM).
Thanks

There are many exchanges sites that you can buy bitcoin. But if coinbase and bitcoinwallet is on your choices I would choose coinbase. For me it is always to buy a bitcoin because if you I believe in bitcoin that if I buy today I will earn later.
theycallmedirk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:31:26 PM

Check out my beginners guide to buying bitcoin here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d39C05qR1e4&t=1s
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:37:08 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 09:18:30 AM by ThunderCatSteve

Hey guys,
Thanks

darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

Here in our country, you can buy bitcoin using coins.ph by loading it and then converting to bitcoin. Check if your country allows buying of bitcoin tho. The best is when the vale tips down just be observant and patient about it.

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

Every time i buy bitcoins only from ATM and i never have troubles with this type of purchase.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:47:12 PM

Hey guys,
Thanks
theres a lot of ATM now where to buy bitcoin though here in my country having bitcoin is just so easy you just need to wire aa money and then convert it to bitcoin. atm of bitcoin is one of the choices along with money wire transfer and also some website are using credit cards to have bitcoin.
Bitcoin is very cheap at the moment, good or the most perfect time to buy at 10k.
I really agree with you, now bitcoin is down, so I think this is the right time for people to buy bitcoin, because at the moment bitcoin is down from the highest price level, it does not mean bitcoin will
experiencing a steady decline, I am sure that prices will rise again, and do not we regret it later if we do not buy it right now.

rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

Hey guys,
Thanks

Now is the good time to buy Bitcoin look at the price into the coinmarketcap Bitcoin price in the very lower price, buying bitcoin today and holding savings for the future you can get good gain profits.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: