Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell, Hold or Buy?  (Read 1772 times)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:21:50 AM

in my opinion, there are two choices, hold, or buy. I'm sure the bitcoin price will exceed the $ 15,000 price back in the middle of the year. maybe today many people are panicking to sell the bitcoin they have. but I'm sure there will be some things that make bitcoin prices rise again.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

Holding buying and selling of coins should never be done before checking the social media pages mostly twitter in most cases since this will present an opportunity for the traders who trade in short term to see what the masses analyse about the coin and a possibility to bet against them to win their money in the cryptocurrency market, its a betting game.
rockstarr

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:05:30 PM

Bitcoin price is gonna increase still with passing of time reason is that stock markets start to trading btc futures and this make btc legal in the world, for now its look good but for long time it can be a problem.

Bitcoin crypto changing each value every now and then. So for me nor the others BUY bitcoin at low prices, HOLD until it has a great and a high value then SELL or trade it to the market.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:10:43 PM

To solve your problems, set your own goal what selling price and if you reach that price then you can sell it with no regrets in the future. Do not do panic selling because you may regret it, if bitcoin price will pump. So holding is the answer yet.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:24:48 AM

In fact, the opportunity to buy bitcoin is yesterday, when the bitcoin price becomes $ 7k. Well, on this day, we see that bitcoin prices go back to the $ 8k price. well, I feel, if there is such an opportunity again, it is a good time to buy it. but, it makes us a little panicked.  Grin
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:24:10 PM

Now the market decreases, it is necessary to buy and retain, there will be no growth yet. Here you should show patience and just to wait..... Dont give in to panic, the market can give lowering still

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:03:47 PM

The purpose of a person on the bitcoin they have will be different.
If I look at the current price, the best step is to buy and hold it for a long time and sell it when the price has reached the target that you think is right and does make a profit.
I'm sure that way it will make us have a chance to make big profits rather than sales in a panic and that will only make you regret in the future.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:09:56 PM

Buy-hold-sell. The price has now increased but it is still a low price, if you bought it yesterday when the price of 7k usd then you can continue to hold and wait until the price jumps again and then sell.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:39:53 PM

What are you going to do with your Bitcoins and Dollars now?

I am a little mad at myself for not selling at 17k$ because I was too tired and just fell into the bed.

when the price drops I better buy as much as you can while when you already get a lot of profits and are in need of money then you just sell, essentially do not sell when the price is cheap. when you are stuck at a very high price then you should resist not panic then sell.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

now there are two most advantageous options is buying bitcoin while prices are lowered it is convenient to do and its retention before its growth in price
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:50:57 AM

I am a little mad at myself for not selling at 17k$ because I was too tired and just fell into the bed.

if you are stuck at a very high price and do not sell it when the price of $ 17k then you should just wait until the price back up to $ 17 k more do not be afraid and do not panic it is definitely the price will back there again because the availability of bitcoin is currently very limited and the difficulty level of getting bitcoin is very difficult.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

now there are two most advantageous options is buying bitcoin while prices are lowered it is convenient to do and its retention before its growth in price

Buying bitcoin was the perfect time before a month or so when the value was around $4k and now it has increased and reached a decent figure so I would suggest to go for ethreum this time instead of bitcoin as that could prove to be a smart move for near future.

Am I spamming? Report me!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

as of today?buy and hold is what appropriate moves,since the market is unstable and the price of every coin still lower than what it use to be,so i might advice you to hold still and if you have some budget buy more of what coins you feel ca grow bigger than others
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

For me may be held for bitcoin due to buy I’m not sure value bitcoin will quickly stable, while to sell would make me lose because the value of bitcoin were not good, but for everyone else would probably have opinions different whether they will be held, sold or buy bitcoin
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

if I become you it is definitely I buy and hold my coin because this is a good opportunity to buy and could be the price will return very expensive even more than $ 20k, patience hold coin you have do not hurry and do not easily panic .
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:34:14 PM

to get a faster profit, because the current market trend is fairly stable sometimes increase the price and then fall back the price, I think if it can be used for short-term trading types will be more useful.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

The most good thing to do is to buy some bitcoin and hold it because price may even higher this year. Instead of selling btc while hold it while we can this time. We can gained profit by selling when the price is really profitable.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

With today price, I think you had lost the opportunity. Now the price of bitcoin is reduced to 8000$ and then moves to 9000$ now.To reach back to 17,000$ is not easy now.I think the bitcoin will reach 17,000$ at this June or July. You have to hold the bitcoin till the price increase to 17,000$ now.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:38:20 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 07:16:25 AM by MiningBattalion

In bitcoin, holding will always good one.You can buy bitcoin when the price dip and sell when the price reaches maximum. It's very hard to hold as much time you can. When the price reduces, you should have  a mind set to hold the bitcoin.If you have try panic selling,it will be  waste.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:31:50 PM

In bitcoin, holding will always good one.You can buy bitcoin when the price dip and sell when the price reaches maximum. It's very hard to hold as much time you can. When the price reduces, you have  a mind set to hold the bitcoin.If you have try panic selling,it will be  waste.

I understand but now this is the time to buy more bitcoin and hold it for the bullish market at the end of the year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: