Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rally ! A call to those who has funds held by Amazon.  (Read 182 times)
shegazy82 (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

Hello,

I am relatively new to trading as I only started last March and I loved providing OTC service on LBC and Paxful. It didn't take me long to figure out how people trade Amazon and in a couple of months and using only 3 different Amazon accounts (all legit) I redeemed 100's of thousands of dollars worth of AGC and made myself a reasonable profit.

All my cards were 100% legit, physical, from authorized stores and cash paid and I do have corresponding receipts from the markets I bought them on. I did share all this data with Amazon.

Last August Amazon decided to lock my personal and business accounts and put a lot of my money on hold and forced me to change my business the way I knew it and enjoyed it.

I look at how much I would have been having in BTC now and I am really pissed off, some of this money belongs to people I thought were friends who with the BTC price turned out to be money hungry ***holes. They are all geniuses now and when I tried to explain to them the cycle things ended ugly.

This situation wasn't the regular account closed for a couple of days or a week. Over the past 5 months I've contacted everyone in this company using every different mean of communication there is and nothing worked.

I complained to the IC3, FTC and the BBB, Amazon kept stalling. I now have a second complaint open with the BBB and I am contacting them often. I read their terms and there's nothing that allows them to do that.

There might be strength in numbers and I believe if a lot of people who are facing the same problem got together they might be able to do something.

Please share your thoughts.

Bitrated user: saherhegazy.
ARkays

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:51:21 PM

I have the same issue exactly, for no reason, they closed the account while i submitted all the required documents, the new trend now not replying the emails and service center calls have 0 information about my case or actually anything else the best useless call center i ever dealed with, i have my account closed with some money that makes different to me in addition to freezing an investment capital all of this without any feed back if they will reinstate my account or refund my money, exact action of a scam sites!
I wish a legal action could be taken to stop this soon and forever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: