Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: transaction confirmation  (Read 145 times)
voodoo97 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:26:06 AM

i know this question has been asked a lot but i tried to find a solution and nothing helped, so i'll be really grateful if you can help. I sent about 40$ worth of bitcoin from my blockchain wallet to hashflare like 6 day ago (6 decembre 2017 to be precise), i know i didn't pay enough fee, it was about 45 sat/b, so until now my transaction is still unconfirmed and the transaction status in hashflare is saying 'timeout' I don't really know what that means (yes i'm still a newbie in this bitcoin stuff), and in blockchain it's still telling me that my transaction is unconfirmed, I'm really scared that my money will be lost as I really can't afford to lose it, so i just wanna know is there any way that I can cancel the transaction or a way to speed it up, or should I just wait for it to be comfirmed and to be honest if I know for sure that the money will get back to my wallet or get sent to hashflare I want mind the waiting. Please help I'm really desperate and I really can't afford to lose the money. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OffHold

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:29:13 AM

i know this question has been asked a lot but i tried to find a solution and nothing helped, so i'll be really grateful if you can help. I sent about 40$ worth of bitcoin from my blockchain wallet to hashflare like 6 day ago (6 decembre 2017 to be precise), i know i didn't pay enough fee, it was about 45 sat/b, so until now my transaction is still unconfirmed and the transaction status in hashflare is saying 'timeout' I don't really know what that means (yes i'm still a newbie in this bitcoin stuff), and in blockchain it's still telling me that my transaction is unconfirmed, I'm really scared that my money will be lost as I really can't afford to lose it, so i just wanna know is there any way that I can cancel the transaction or a way to speed it up, or should I just wait for it to be comfirmed and to be honest if I know for sure that the money will get back to my wallet or get sent to hashflare I want mind the waiting. Please help I'm really desperate and I really can't afford to lose the money. Thank you.

Have you try to email hashflare about your issue ? I think you can try free services to speed up unconfirmed  , try via btc  https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
voodoo97 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:33:30 AM

Have you try to email hashflare about your issue ? I think you can try free services to speed up unconfirmed  , try via btc  https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

tried the accelerator, didn't work.
tried to contact but apparently I can't send them an e-mail for a reason
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:07:03 AM

Have heard something about this hashFl..? is there many people invest on that? is this place really good to earn BTC'es? or it just wanna earn dollars from us? I have not try it yet, but checked out some video in the youtube about 4 years earn some money. Like to hear more opinions here.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
gilbsx

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:24:59 AM

Aside from pool.viabtc.com, do you know of any other transaction accelerator service that is free of charge?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: