Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: transaction confirmation  (Read 145 times)
voodoo97 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:26:06 AM

i know this question has been asked a lot but i tried to find a solution and nothing helped, so i'll be really grateful if you can help. I sent about 40$ worth of bitcoin from my blockchain wallet to hashflare like 6 day ago (6 decembre 2017 to be precise), i know i didn't pay enough fee, it was about 45 sat/b, so until now my transaction is still unconfirmed and the transaction status in hashflare is saying 'timeout' I don't really know what that means (yes i'm still a newbie in this bitcoin stuff), and in blockchain it's still telling me that my transaction is unconfirmed, I'm really scared that my money will be lost as I really can't afford to lose it, so i just wanna know is there any way that I can cancel the transaction or a way to speed it up, or should I just wait for it to be comfirmed and to be honest if I know for sure that the money will get back to my wallet or get sent to hashflare I want mind the waiting. Please help I'm really desperate and I really can't afford to lose the money. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OffHold

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:29:13 AM

i know this question has been asked a lot but i tried to find a solution and nothing helped, so i'll be really grateful if you can help. I sent about 40$ worth of bitcoin from my blockchain wallet to hashflare like 6 day ago (6 decembre 2017 to be precise), i know i didn't pay enough fee, it was about 45 sat/b, so until now my transaction is still unconfirmed and the transaction status in hashflare is saying 'timeout' I don't really know what that means (yes i'm still a newbie in this bitcoin stuff), and in blockchain it's still telling me that my transaction is unconfirmed, I'm really scared that my money will be lost as I really can't afford to lose it, so i just wanna know is there any way that I can cancel the transaction or a way to speed it up, or should I just wait for it to be comfirmed and to be honest if I know for sure that the money will get back to my wallet or get sent to hashflare I want mind the waiting. Please help I'm really desperate and I really can't afford to lose the money. Thank you.

Have you try to email hashflare about your issue ? I think you can try free services to speed up unconfirmed  , try via btc  https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
voodoo97 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:33:30 AM

Have you try to email hashflare about your issue ? I think you can try free services to speed up unconfirmed  , try via btc  https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

tried the accelerator, didn't work.
tried to contact but apparently I can't send them an e-mail for a reason
BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:07:03 AM

Have heard something about this hashFl..? is there many people invest on that? is this place really good to earn BTC'es? or it just wanna earn dollars from us? I have not try it yet, but checked out some video in the youtube about 4 years earn some money. Like to hear more opinions here.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
gilbsx

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:24:59 AM

Aside from pool.viabtc.com, do you know of any other transaction accelerator service that is free of charge?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: