Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Bitcoin exchange do you use and Trust  (Read 135 times)
FlyingDutchman420 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:26:21 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. It seems like a great community and I'm glad to join and be a part of it. I'm wondering what Bitcoin exchange do you all preferred to use. Do they have low fees and trusted reliability? Now I get it, trusted reliability is not something that's normally associated Bitcoin exchanges but some have to be better than others. As of recent, we have seen some instability in the exchanges. The other day when there was a huge amount of trading there became a backlog unconfirmed transactions and Coinbase and Gdax actually shut down for a while.

Today I get an email from Coinbase warning me about the volatility in the Bitcoin market and basically said use at your own risk, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to function on a high-volume day and you may not be able to sell your coins. That's a little bit scary. I mean you would never see a stockbroker say hey if the market goes to shit, we might collapse and you won't be able to sell in time to get any money at all.

So I just want to ask you guys what are your favorite exchanges and why do you trust them? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: