Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:38:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you heard of MasterCoin?  (Read 2503 times)
Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:13:13 PM

It's currently the most valueable coin, on Cryptsy's LTC market. You could say, it's the Master of the the LTC market Wink

AZIZ1977

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:26:58 PM

RoyalCoin is most valuable coin on LTC market at this moment.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:28:27 PM

okay then mastercoin was the most  valuable, now its the second most valuable

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Online24o0n

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:29:20 PM

And...... thats not saying much, just accept its a dead fail coin, just the fact its on cryptsy dosent mean much, and the fact its on their lesser LTC market..... lol, forget it

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
mustyoshi

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:35:42 PM

New altcoin? 20$
200khash/s scrypt device? 400$
5GH/s double SHA256 device? 250$

For everything else there's MasterCoin.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:36:06 PM

It's currently the most valueable coin, on Cryptsy's LTC market. You could say, it's the Master of the the LTC market Wink

Even more valuable then gldcoin?
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 01:41:56 PM

Even more valuable then gldcoin?

Only by triple Wink

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 02:51:29 PM

And...... thats not saying much, just accept its a dead fail coin, just the fact its on cryptsy dosent mean much, and the fact its on their lesser LTC market..... lol, forget it

Think you should probably take a look at it, on Cryptsy, before running your mouth about it. Its trading very well. What's wrong with trading for LTC? LTC is THE alt coin, doesn't it make sense, to use it to trade for other alt coins?

Very reliable MST pool, http://75.134.182.16:10509/index
If anyone wants to get in on this.

jasonslow

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 04:47:29 PM

Think you should probably take a look at it, on Cryptsy, before running your mouth about it. Its trading very well. What's wrong with trading for LTC? LTC is THE alt coin, doesn't it make sense, to use it to trade for other alt coins?

Very reliable MST pool, http://75.134.182.16:10509/index
If anyone wants to get in on this.

What's the deal here, Hydroponica? You're a raging shitcoin hater, but now you jump behind this one? Who paid you the fatass bribe?

He created this one. He is changing career from shitcoin hater to shitcoin creator.
rapidfire187

Activity: 252

!!!INCAKOIN!!!

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:22:54 PM

JmKHkYUF28up9g13Ej6gb2oAPee7RSFuPS

MasterCoin:

tytytytytytytytytyty Cheesy

www.incakoin.com   http://nka.dencoinpools.com
NKA:NN1sE6odEKrbKpBqt56vw5jJoitDrCn9HD
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩ ۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
shakezula

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:24:52 PM

He created this one. He is changing career from shitcoin hater to shitcoin creator.

Technically...this is based on foocoin which means I helped in some odd way, but really the credit should go back to lightenup for the original -diff. Cheesy
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:57:38 PM

I'm hesitant to buy into any coin listed on the Cryptsy LTC market. Its like buying dollars backed by gold vs buying dollars backed by copper.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 10:14:16 PM

Hydro, you called so many alt coins shitty coins, does your MST fall into the same category? Is there any novelty of that coin? apart from some evident parameter changes?
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:48:38 AM

Hydro, you called so many alt coins shitty coins, does your MST fall into the same category? Is there any novelty of that coin? apart from some evident parameter changes?

Out of the coins on the LTC market, my coin has the fastest block time, of 35 seconds. It didn't have superblocks open to the public. The premine was done with 200 coin blocks, so I could also have time to test the network, while premining. It had the only fair start. When released to the public, the block reward started at 1, and worked its way up to 20, so, it was not insta mined to fuck by bot nets. It also has the smallest block reward, of the alts in the LTC market, that being 20. Low block reward, to offset the fast block time, to limit too many coins getting out too quickly.
I also blatantly refuse, to pay people to mine it or trade it. I will not use my own LTC to artifically pump it. I will not hard fork it, every other week, if it becomes less valuable than I would like. A coin, should be done right the first time Wink
When BitJohn asked me, if I had any issue having Mastercoin added to the LTC market, I said hell no. GLSD, IFC, FLO, RYC, all of these joke coins, with million coin premines, superblocks, and clown sized block rewards, are no match for Mastercoin. Lots of people have LTC. This is the Alt forums after all. Some people, don't want to pay all the fees associated with selling their LTC for BTC, than transferring it over to Cryptsy, to invest in Alt Coins. Now, there's another option, with less fees. Invest in MasterCoin. LTC difficulty too high, to bother mining? Mine MasterCoin instead, and trade it for LTC. MasterCoin, is bridging the gap, in the LTC market of Cryptsy.
I am working as much as I can, in my spare time, to secure services, to allow investors and supporters, to spend their MasterCoins. Myself as a Dev, and I am knowledgeable about Crypto. I know how the network works, I know what features makes a coin valuable. I'm very active, both on these forums, and Cryptsy. I'm not going to be making youtube video's, claiming that one day, it will over take LTC, and be worth $5 a coin, trying to scam people by blowing smoke up their asses.
I thank everyone for their input and support.

MST is now second most valuable coin, in Crypty's LTC market, and, since it's addition, RYC, has been plummeting down Wink

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 12:52:46 AM

I'm going to laugh so hard when this name gets patented by Mastercard and you get sued into oblivion for being so close to their logo

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 12:57:58 AM

I'm going to laugh so hard when this name gets patented by Mastercard and you get sued into oblivion for being so close to their logo

A new logo is in the works, thanks. And if MasterCard ever TM's the word Master, I'm in trouble, because sometimes, I tend to MasterBate

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 01:00:07 AM

A new logo is in the works, thanks. And if MasterCard ever TM's the word Master, I'm in trouble, because sometimes, I tend to MasterBate

You're safe then since its spelled masturbate

Kruncha

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 01:06:20 AM

Have you heard of MasterCoin?

Not until now, and i wish i could erase my memory - beer might work.

K.
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 01:06:58 AM

You're safe then since its spelled masturbate

Guess I'll have to concede to the subject matter expert on this one.

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 01:08:09 AM

Have you heard of MasterCoin?

Not until now, and i wish i could erase my memory - beer might work.

K.

Bash it all you want, but the market speaks for itself, MST is buying and selling like crazy, on Cryptsy

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: