Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you heard of MasterCoin?  (Read 2506 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 01:12:34 AM

I'm going to laugh so hard when this name gets patented by Mastercard and you get sued into oblivion for being so close to their logo

A new logo is in the works, thanks. And if MasterCard ever TM's the word Master, I'm in trouble, because sometimes, I tend to MasterBate

You're safe then since its spelled masturbate

Guess I'll have to concede to the subject matter expert on this one.

If by expert, you mean someone who can correctly spell simple words, then yea, I suppose I'm an expert

Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 01:30:17 AM

Have you heard of MasterCoin?

Not until now, and i wish i could erase my memory - beer might work.

K.

Bash it all you want, but the market speaks for itself, MST is buying and selling like crazy, on Cryptsy

I wasn't really bashing it, that was a joke (i thought it was plain).

I'm open to new coins, although the mastercard emblem and name do put me off a bit. (I hate banks)

K.
Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:07:19 AM

I'm going to laugh so hard when this name gets patented by Mastercard and you get sued into oblivion for being so close to their logo

A new logo is in the works, thanks. And if MasterCard ever TM's the word Master, I'm in trouble, because sometimes, I tend to MasterBate

If by expert, you mean someone who can correctly spell simple words, then yea, I suppose I'm an expert

Didn't you cry like a pussy, and quit these forums?

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:16:33 AM

Yea, look at me not being here. I'd cry harder every morning when I woke up and opened my eyes if I were you. Speaking of masturbation...it's pretty obvious why you would choose to do that all the time

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:28:04 AM

Yea, look at me not being here. I'd cry harder every morning when I woke up and opened my eyes if I were you. Speaking of masturbation...it's pretty obvious why you would choose to do that all the time

Sure buddy, sure Wink Beating you in a battle of wits, would be like beating a retard in the special olympics, so, I'm just gonna go fuck my wife now and fall asleep, happy. Nn.

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:37:33 AM

Hydro, you called so many alt coins shitty coins, does your MST fall into the same category? Is there any novelty of that coin? apart from some evident parameter changes?

Out of the coins on the LTC market, my coin has the fastest block time, of 35 seconds. It didn't have superblocks open to the public. The premine was done with 200 coin blocks, so I could also have time to test the network, while premining. It had the only fair start. When released to the public, the block reward started at 1, and worked its way up to 20, so, it was not insta mined to fuck by bot nets. It also has the smallest block reward, of the alts in the LTC market, that being 20. Low block reward, to offset the fast block time, to limit too many coins getting out too quickly.
I also blatantly refuse, to pay people to mine it or trade it. I will not use my own LTC to artifically pump it. I will not hard fork it, every other week, if it becomes less valuable than I would like. A coin, should be done right the first time Wink
When BitJohn asked me, if I had any issue having Mastercoin added to the LTC market, I said hell no. GLSD, IFC, FLO, RYC, all of these joke coins, with million coin premines, superblocks, and clown sized block rewards, are no match for Mastercoin. Lots of people have LTC. This is the Alt forums after all. Some people, don't want to pay all the fees associated with selling their LTC for BTC, than transferring it over to Cryptsy, to invest in Alt Coins. Now, there's another option, with less fees. Invest in MasterCoin. LTC difficulty too high, to bother mining? Mine MasterCoin instead, and trade it for LTC. MasterCoin, is bridging the gap, in the LTC market of Cryptsy.
I am working as much as I can, in my spare time, to secure services, to allow investors and supporters, to spend their MasterCoins. Myself as a Dev, and I am knowledgeable about Crypto. I know how the network works, I know what features makes a coin valuable. I'm very active, both on these forums, and Cryptsy. I'm not going to be making youtube video's, claiming that one day, it will over take LTC, and be worth $5 a coin, trying to scam people by blowing smoke up their asses.
I thank everyone for their input and support.

MST is now second most valuable coin, in Crypty's LTC market, and, since it's addition, RYC, has been plummeting down Wink

Really Hydro, being 2nd (and I am sure it is temporarily) in the small LTC trade category is worth that long paragraph, did you check the No.1 and No.2 in Bitcoin category? Also trading value does not mean anything, it depends on the total number of coins.... Hydro, you really teach me the meaning of "shameless", look at how you bash other coins, all what you said can be 100% applied to your MST coin, exactly the same, without any changes.

Shitty coin maker, this new title fits you perfectly  Grin

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:42:59 AM

Hydro, you called so many alt coins shitty coins, does your MST fall into the same category? Is there any novelty of that coin? apart from some evident parameter changes?

Out of the coins on the LTC market, my coin has the fastest block time, of 35 seconds. It didn't have superblocks open to the public. The premine was done with 200 coin blocks, so I could also have time to test the network, while premining. It had the only fair start. When released to the public, the block reward started at 1, and worked its way up to 20, so, it was not insta mined to fuck by bot nets. It also has the smallest block reward, of the alts in the LTC market, that being 20. Low block reward, to offset the fast block time, to limit too many coins getting out too quickly.
I also blatantly refuse, to pay people to mine it or trade it. I will not use my own LTC to artifically pump it. I will not hard fork it, every other week, if it becomes less valuable than I would like. A coin, should be done right the first time Wink
When BitJohn asked me, if I had any issue having Mastercoin added to the LTC market, I said hell no. GLSD, IFC, FLO, RYC, all of these joke coins, with million coin premines, superblocks, and clown sized block rewards, are no match for Mastercoin. Lots of people have LTC. This is the Alt forums after all. Some people, don't want to pay all the fees associated with selling their LTC for BTC, than transferring it over to Cryptsy, to invest in Alt Coins. Now, there's another option, with less fees. Invest in MasterCoin. LTC difficulty too high, to bother mining? Mine MasterCoin instead, and trade it for LTC. MasterCoin, is bridging the gap, in the LTC market of Cryptsy.
I am working as much as I can, in my spare time, to secure services, to allow investors and supporters, to spend their MasterCoins. Myself as a Dev, and I am knowledgeable about Crypto. I know how the network works, I know what features makes a coin valuable. I'm very active, both on these forums, and Cryptsy. I'm not going to be making youtube video's, claiming that one day, it will over take LTC, and be worth $5 a coin, trying to scam people by blowing smoke up their asses.
I thank everyone for their input and support.

MST is now second most valuable coin, in Crypty's LTC market, and, since it's addition, RYC, has been plummeting down Wink

Really Hydro, being 2nd (and I am sure it is temporarily) in the small LTC trade category is worth that long paragraph, did you check the No.1 and No.2 in Bitcoin category? Also trading value does not mean anything, it depends on the total number of coins.... Hydro, you really teach me the meaning of "shameless", look at how you bash other coins, all what you said can be 100% applied to your MST coin, exactly the same, without any changes.

Shitty coin maker, this new title fits you perfectly  Grin

Um, nope. Do some actual research, most coins I attacked, has the ridiculously large block reward. Oh and super blocks, I hate fucking super blocks.
Let me let you in on a little secret. The only reason any coin has a block reward over 50, or, starts off with "superblocks" is so the dev can say it wasn't premined, and than insta-mine a shit ton, after it's release. Period.
If you want to premine 1-2% of your coin, go ahead. It takes a lot of time and effort to develop, test, release, support and promote a coin, you've earned it. But to do it in such a shady was, as to insta mine up to 7 million of your own coin, and saying there were no coins premined, is a blantant scam.

monocolor

Activity: 766
Merit: 621

Own ONION

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 02:50:22 AM

lol, Hydro used to be a hater of alt coins, now I am glad you are in our camp, making alt coins. Way to go Hydro Wink

BTW, the only coin pre mined 7 mil is GLD-coin. I am ok you bash it... but I don't agree with you on many others  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:56:21 AM

It will be a wonder if any new alt-coins last for more than a month.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:58:37 AM

It will be a wonder if any new alt-coins last for more than a month.
many lasted more than a month, most of these traded on cryptsy lasted more than a month. What are you talking about?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 05:58:10 AM

I'm going to go ahead and suggest now that nobody mine any of Hydroponica's future coins.

Every single one he releases from here on out will instantly be attacked and we will not let up until it is ruined. Mastercoin will be left alone because some of you already have significant amounts of hashpower and coins stocked up and we do not want to hurt anyone's wallets

We will be doing you all a favor and saving you money on electricity mining something that will become worthless

You've been warned

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 05:59:17 AM

I'm going to go ahead and suggest now that nobody mine any of Hydroponica's future coins.

Every single one he releases from here on out will instantly be attacked and we will not let up until it is ruined. Mastercoin will be left alone because some of you already have significant amounts of hashpower and coins stocked up and we do not want to hurt anyone's wallets

We will be doing you all a favor and saving you money on electricity mining something that will become worthless

You've been warned

Again with the "we". Crypto mafia here Roll Eyes

ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:16:30 AM

LOL, ill be mining it aslong as it looks good,

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 10:35:28 PM

You've been warned

We need a pool that 51% attacks shitcoins. If you've really got a problem with shitcoins, put your hash power up to destroy them.

I've got over 150 mhash available to me at anytime. Just wait and see what happens to his gil garbage

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 11:43:08 PM

You've been warned

We need a pool that 51% attacks shitcoins. If you've really got a problem with shitcoins, put your hash power up to destroy them.

I've got over 150 mhash available to me at anytime. Just wait and see what happens to his gil garbage

Take out MasterCoin, then.

I dont want to affect the miners and people trading a coin already on exchanges. I want to affect hydro only and not anyone else

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 11:46:48 PM

You've been warned

Take out MasterCoin, then.

I dont want to affect the miners and people trading a coin already on exchanges. I want to affect hydro only and not anyone else

I hurt his feelings last night, so now he's on a mission to destroy me.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: