Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Removed: Video explaining how set-up an Antminer S9 on Antpool to mine Bitcoin  (Read 225 times)
Bitshare Hashaway (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:44:54 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 12:51:48 PM by Bitshare Hashaway

***Please read message below about transaction fees*****

Last thing I want to do is point people in the wrong direction, so I will be doing more research around transaction fees and decide on switching to another pool.

André
Bitshare Hashaway

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:04:18 AM

Hi everyone,

A lot of people where asking me how to set-up and Antminer S9 on Antpool, so I made a video: https://youtu.be/QuaSymLQls0

Note: Only thing I missed in this video is the Antpool IP Reporter, you have to use it to access your Antminer on your network.

If you have questions, please post below.

Cheers
André
Bitshare Hashaway

If they did their research they wouldn’t be asking how to setup on antpool.  Kano.is slushpool btc.com.  All pools that pay transaction fees.  Antpool does not. Something something engineers bonus🧐. Please take time to make a video that will help us miners. Sending them to antpool has to be the worst one of all.  Thanks for the effort but if I was you I’d be moving my machines ASAP!!

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: