Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 11:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will pay $100 for a Verified CoinCheck.com Account  (Read 238 times)
cointrader29 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:22:13 PM

I'm looking to pay $100 in BTC for a new or existing verified CoinCheck.com account.

Willing to pay first as long as you can prove the account is verified.

PM me or contact me at cointrader37@gmail.com for details.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:31:43 PM

Why can't you create an account and verify it yourself? Using third party verification is risky (for you and the person who verified it). Firstly, there's you who must remember that the actual owner of the account retains full rights to the account even after you gain access to it. Resetting the account's access privileges is simple and easy for the person who verified that account which means you risk losing ownership of any coins you trade or store on that account.

Now to the verified account owner.. the risk is not knowing what could or might happen to your account and your identify for a mere $100. And of course there is OP's motive or intentions for paying $100 for a verified account. What would induce him to pay $100? Legitimate or otherwise, those motives must be carefully examined before handing over account access.

cointrader29 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:49:35 PM

Hey warningsigns,

I can't open an account because I'm a US Citizen.
I understand your concern that the account opener may regain control of the account, but that is a risk I am willing to take.
I am looking to pay for a CoinCheck account because of the low trading fees they offer, 0%.

Sincerely,
cointrader29
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: