Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:16:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: poloniex lost gas deposit ( solved after 12 days, What I did, at message)  (Read 148 times)
raziel82 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:08:30 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 11:38:14 AM by raziel82

I transferred gas coin to my Poloniex wallet. but there is no transfer in the wallet and in the history. the transaction appears on the blockchain as confirmed. transaction, destination address, all correct. The ticket was open six days. no one answers. no one helps. ticket number 741841. ticket was open 30.01.2017. Are there any similar problems? Resolved? how many days is running

Edit:  my problem was solved after 12 days

I do not know if this will help with other Poloniex issues, but some advice may be applicable.

What I did:

1) I tweeted at https://twitter.com/MickD and https://twitter.com/poloniex?lang=en with my support ticket number asking for help.

2) Reddit within a post on both r/poloniexforum and r/poloniex forum

3) Post on www.bbb.org ( though not yet published )

4) I emailed marketing@poloniex.com  support@poloniex.com busoni@poloniex.com (I do not know who you are. address appears on main page )

I do not know which operation was effective, or whether it had any effect. but those who have similar problems can follow these steps and get results.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gopnik

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

in the same boat;like many others
will never use poloniex ever
You can bet your funds will be back when GAS will be worth horseshit

I have extensively dealt with dozens of exchanges in the past years, and can tell you that Poloniex and Hitbtc are by far the scammiest exchanges among the large marketplaces

I could write a whole book describing the grossly obvious frauds and market manipulation i have witnessed on poloniex. Poloniex shuts down the wallets for "maintenance" every once in a while when they can take profit of arbitrage conditions at the expenses of users.
Once funds are locked users have no choice but to dump their coins against withdrawable currencies at a loss. And guess who's on the next side of the deal? poloniex bots;
While the withdrawals are shut down for users, theirs aren't and they can make millions of the price difference with virtually no risk.
I'm not even talking about clients funds being held for weeks or months without compensation; while they gample with your money

Why this exchange is still running is a mystery to me

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

There have been problems like yours (Gas Deposit) that haven't been solved too, as I've seen on reddit threads [1]. They really have a poor cs and you're lucky if you'll receive a reply even once. In most cases, the problems end up being solved without getting any reply from support. No other options than waiting.

[1] thread 1 | thread 2 | thread 3 | thread 4 | thread 5
raziel82 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:35:43 AM

in the same boat;like many others
will never use poloniex ever
You can bet your funds will be back when GAS will be worth horseshit

I have extensively dealt with dozens of exchanges in the past years, and can tell you that Poloniex and Hitbtc are by far the scammiest exchanges among the large marketplaces

I could write a whole book describing the grossly obvious frauds and market manipulation i have witnessed on poloniex. Poloniex shuts down the wallets for "maintenance" every once in a while when they can take profit of arbitrage conditions at the expenses of users.
Once funds are locked users have no choice but to dump their coins against withdrawable currencies at a loss. And guess who's on the next side of the deal? poloniex bots;
While the withdrawals are shut down for users, theirs aren't and they can make millions of the price difference with virtually no risk.
I'm not even talking about clients funds being held for weeks or months without compensation; while they gample with your money

Why this exchange is still running is a mystery to me

Thank you for this information bro. I have never experienced such a problem before. I would not use it. I guess now is the only way to wait. I hope my problem is solved shortly.
raziel82 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:43:42 AM

There have been problems like yours (Gas Deposit) that haven't been solved too, as I've seen on reddit threads [1]. They really have a poor cs and you're lucky if you'll receive a reply even once. In most cases, the problems end up being solved without getting any reply from support. No other options than waiting.

[1] thread 1 | thread 2 | thread 3 | thread 4 | thread 5

Thanks bro. ohh there are many people who had similar problems.  then i have to wait. I hope my problem is solved shortly.
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

same boat.

waiting for gas transferred I think 10 days ago.

of course ticket no reply.
raziel82 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:15:47 AM
Merited by Potato Chips (1)

Hi,  my problem was solved after 12 days

I do not know if this will help with other Poloniex issues, but some advice may be applicable.

What I did:

1) I tweeted at https://twitter.com/MickD and https://twitter.com/poloniex?lang=en with my support ticket number asking for help.

2) Reddit within a post on both r/poloniexforum and r/poloniex forum

3) Post on www.bbb.org ( though not yet published )

4) I emailed marketing@poloniex.com  support@poloniex.com busoni@poloniex.com (I do not know who you are. address appears on main page )

I do not know which operation was effective, or whether it had any effect. but those who have similar problems can follow these steps and get results.
Winstar78

Activity: 365
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

I am sending a tweet every day, no solution yet.
In addition, I now have also a missing DGB withdraw (Txid not broadcasted on chain)

I'm afraid I must stop using Poloniex
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: