Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:45:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member  (Read 287 times)
CryptoHodler30 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:50:47 PM

Hello All

I got into bitcoin last month when it was around 7500, crazy how fast it is moving! Im quite nervous to see what the futures market does to the value as i dont think its a good idea. But either way im hodling for a long time.

Also i was wondering if you could point me in the direction of trusted sellers of physical bitcoins that i can load as gifts for christmas.

thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:49:25 PM

Look around this section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Silverwallets or Cryptosteel were quite popular (but i think it's mostly sold out)

If you find seller which is not trusted i recommend you to use escrow or look for someone else.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

KAMPRET12

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:56:55 AM

Nothing is more fun than hearing someone who just learned about bitcoin explain it to someone who’s never heard of it.
lisa255

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:12:47 AM

Hello All

I got into bitcoin last month when it was around 7500, crazy how fast it is moving! Im quite nervous to see what the futures market does to the value as i dont think its a good idea. But either way im hodling for a long time.

Also i was wondering if you could point me in the direction of trusted sellers of physical bitcoins that i can load as gifts for christmas.

thank you
We ourselves were the same before, so it's not worth judging a person. He wants to learn technology, we wish him only good luck and good knowledge.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:22:39 AM

Check out OpenDime. They sell USB sticks that you can load with Bitcoin, once the wallet is opened it cannot be reused. It functions like a bearer bond, anyone who has possession of it can access the value it contains.

Here's a tutorial video on how to use it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqkKtJSPvlU

Good luck to you!
zeeshankhan

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:51:27 AM

i am using jaxx and its quite good. I am using that wallet from more than one year and its working best didn't get any problem let.
Redbackone

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:03:43 AM

When I visited Vienna recently this store -  House of Nakamoto - had bitcoin vouchers you could purchase. They were backed by the company who own the physical store. Highly recommend them. I bought a few for my family members who were interested/curious but didn't want to take the plunge yet with their own money. The fees were fairly high (I can't remember off the top of my head but it was more than an ATM) but it was quick, simple and trustworthy.

The downside is I don't think they have an online web store!

Hope that helps and good luck on your journey  Smiley
Finist22

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:34:08 PM

crazy how fast it is falling!  1400 what is going on?
MoneyFactory2811

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:43:42 PM

Do a research about coins and then make a plan in which to invest. Make an account on favourite exchange and start trading. It depends on type of trades. You can be a day trader or long term trader. If you are new to investing, you should watch videos on you tube, teaching you how to start.
CryptoHodler30 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:21:46 AM

Thank you for everyone who as replied. I have been doing a ton of research on and off for almost a few years (wish i pulled the trigger a long time ago but making the best of it now) and have been dollar cost averaging for the past 3 weeks. i feel i have diversified my portfolio well for being new including a gamble on Cardano as i feel if IOHK can delivery on their timeline it is going to be a fame changer.

Most recently I have been researching mining and looking into getting involved. I'm taking my time reading as much as i can and maybe eventually will pull the trigger. too bad there aren't more asics out like the R4 that are actually reliable..

I appreciate your insight on me explaining bitcoin to others (thanks @lisa255 for your support) but I think I'm quite articulate and understand the technology enough to EILI5 to others.

Thank you for everyones support and I'm excited to see where this journey will take me in this learning process.

-CH30
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: