Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam sale service  (Read 535 times)
jimmothy (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 04:27:40 PM

BTC Steam Sale Service BTC

Buy any game from the current steam sale with bitcoins.

Details:
- Max order of 0.5 btc
- Will charge a flat rate fee of 0.01 btc per game.
- To order send me a private message or post in this thread the game you want.
- Will use current mt. gox weighted average rates to calculate price of games.
- When an order is placed I will purchase the game via paypal and send it as a gift to any account you request.

Message me or post here if you have any questions.

manoamano

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 04:41:42 PM

What's the point if you use mtgox rate with a fee? Would be cheaper to buy with fiat...
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 04:58:01 PM

What's the point if you use mtgox rate with a fee? Would be cheaper to buy with fiat...

Not everyone is using Gox, I guess it's alright.
But...there is the issue of trusting a fresh member. People already made new accounts to scam even lower amounts of Btc.
jimmothy (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:59:35 PM

Purpose is to offer people with bitcoins to spend the chance to get in on these deals.

I am a new to registering but not to bitcoins. I until this point have not had the need to make a forum account here (have mostly been lurking). I dont expect a huge amount of trust especially since this is my first post. I will purchase the games before recieving the bitcoins and you can check my steam inventory to confirm I have the game ready to be sent.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 07:42:02 PM

Registered 2-3 hours ago, first post?

Should we call it scam?
SilentStray

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:41:13 PM

Not exactly my place to burst your good try. But I would much rather trust this service. http://www.steambits.com/ Or personally converting my coins myself. Also, a short search also comes up with this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=55775.0 which looks much more promising and complete.
jimmothy (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 05:46:18 AM

Steambits and other services from what I've seen don't have the steam sale discounts applied.

I understand it seems sketchy dealing with new members but it doesnt make sense to scam for such small amounts. (1-5 usd is not worth the time for a scammer) I will share my steam account with any buyers so you can know that ive been using steam for more than 5 years now and have no reason to scam. Willing to do escrow through any trusted members here as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: