Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Top 5 Undervalued Crypto-Currencies going into 2018  (Read 1263 times)
The-Hodler (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:27:58 AM

My thoughts on You Tube --  https://youtu.be/Q9PtU3MubLs

or can Read below....

NEO
There is no surprise as I constantly wax lyrical about this and it’s is on many peoples list and with BTC’S Bull run the price on NEO is nearly at its lowest BTC Price and very worth filling your bags with. Advancing Blockchain Technology from Bitcoins Simple Financial Transactions, to Ethereum’s use of the Blockchain for Smart Contracts, NEO came along, formerly Antshares introducing Smart Economies.
NEO enables developers to build using programming languages already familiar to them creating a smooth learning curve and shorter learning circles which allows fast introduction of projects. This is in turn has lead itself to a wide range of incoming project and Dapps.
I’ll leave information below on these.
NEO is an open source community project, made up of the NEO team and the Developers in the Group City of Zion, as well as a Huge Social Community on Reddit and other Social Platforms, all aiming to create this Smart Economy.
NEO’s True Goal is to build an ecosystem within Existing Legal Frameworks, which shows they are anticipating where they stand if any king of regulation hit the Blockchain Technology and are prepared for that as well.
NEO token isn’t a currency but likens itself more to shares within NEO market.
Gas another great CryptoCurrency but not in the list, is used to assist devs and works to pay for services on the NEO Blockchain.

DECRED
This coin been sleeping for a while. I predict some good movement going into 2018 .
A great Development team and Social Media presence along with constant updates and new rules being made, and also their focus on scaling and Privacy.
Based primarily on Bitcoin but looking at creating a more inclusive community DECRED is a Hybrid version of Bitcoin. Looking at all the solutions that these previous Bitcoin forks have tried to implement Decred tries to give all these upgrade choices over to the Community using an internal voting system.
Trying to ensure that no-one Mining outfit can take direct control of the currency or the very least making the cost of doing this close to impossible, DECRED uses Proof of Work and Proof of stake.
So, 60% Prof of Works – Mining
30% Prof of Stake – Voters
10% Development Subsidy

So, Stakeholders make the rules, it empowers the community.
Its 100% Open source Technology lends itself to scalability and upgrades very easily.
Its on the lightning network, it has already taken part in an atomic swap with Litecoin and its working on creating Privacy on the coin similar to Monero and Zcash.

WALTON
Another one that is of no surprise and again with Bitcoins Bull Run I believe this is so undervalued at this present time.
Named after Charlie Walton the inventor of Radio Frequency identification technology Walton is looking to merge the Internet of Things along with Blockchain to create the Value Internet of Things. If you’re not sure what IOT is then it is basically a network of Physical Devices, and that’s not limited to anyone thing. Whether that is your Thermostat on your central heating changing the temperature, sensors on cars, or fridges that do you shopping for you, it literally is any object than can have some kind of Electrical device attached which can then be networked.
So, Walton wants to incorporate its RFID tags with Physical Items, linking to the blockchain. This is to help manage supply chains. Keeping records of a products information, whether that is to prove authenticity or for record keeping or any numerous other uses which fit the ecosystem. It keeps all this information decentralised, preventing bottle necking in commercial applications, high security and a way to track all the way back to the source.
With Recent information released about ownership of Guradian nodes and other on time Roadmap items occurring this is another coin I think has been undervalued for a while and continues to be, and always has a good starting point to trade.

BAT
Created by Brendan Eich who created Java Script Programming Language and was a member of the Mozilla Group who invented Firefox along with a solid development team.
The token is created to revolutionise the advertising online space giving advertisers, users and publishers more hands on ability of the ads they see or provide. Using the Brave browser also created by the team, Users can control what advertisement they see, and advertisers can control where there advertising is targeted.
I’ve already adopted to using the Brave browser as I find it a solid platform to use, seem very glitch free and makes browsing faster as adds are not flashing all the time. Can you imagine stealing add revenue from Google. The add market is unreal. Also looking at the great addpocalpyse on YouTube, giving the bigger companies more control over where they advertise will also benefit the token.
I was previously a fan of Adex, and this is competing in the same space, and I actually now prefer the BAT Token.
Completely undervalued in my opinion. The ICO itself was over in 30secs.
With a total supply of 1.5 Billion and circulating supply of 1 billion.

GOLEM

Golem is a global, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access. It's made up of the combined power of user's machines, from personal laptops to entire datacenters.
Anyone will be able to use Golem to compute (almost) any program you can think of, from rendering to research to running websites, in a completely decentralized & inexpensive way.
The Golem Network is a decentralized sharing economy of computing power, where anyone can make money 'renting' out their computing power or developing & selling software.
So the users can either Buy Computer Resource or Sell Computer Resource.
Cloud Computing is a huge multi Billion pound industry, including – AWS Amazon, Microsoft Azure.
Use cases - Computer Graphics, Business to Business, AI, Mining and even science projects.
No single point of failure and no trusted authority
Still at its infancy, I believe the Golem has a long way to go, but will constantly gain in value.
Marketing is slow, but I believe from what I have seen lately this will ramp up over 2018 which I believe is going to improve the price of this coin.

Total Supply of 1,000,000,000 and circulating supply of 833,032,000
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:53:12 AM

you can add WAVES & SHIFT to the list

delpiero10

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:37:51 AM

I think that NEO is very undervalued, EOS without product has almost the same market cap  Huh
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:46:36 AM

I think that NEO is very undervalued, EOS without product has almost the same market cap  Huh
this month neo price is back stable since the tragedy segwit2x failed neo prices to be more stable but I am pessimistic the price will rise when on january.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:31:06 AM

I still have to understand if NEO will truly become the next Ethereum or that is just a myth...

crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:55:25 AM

Probably digibyte is one of the most under valued crypto currency of all time. they have all the potential but they just unable rise.
BennDragon2

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:00:33 AM

You should add Xrp to this list. Many bank in the world support Xrp, and some good move from Xrp dev team make its price become more promise. The price now still cheap and it should be up to 1$ soon in 2018.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:09:47 AM

You should add Xrp to this list. Many bank in the world support Xrp, and some good move from Xrp dev team make its price become more promise. The price now still cheap and it should be up to 1$ soon in 2018.
I agree that Ripple (XRP) should be added to the list, I know that it has been known in the crypto world but it's price really doesn't surge up but as for year 2018 I think it will be. There has been moved by XRP community that it will increase on its price and that 50 billions worth of their coin to an escrow is somehow a moved we should look into.
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:54:56 AM

I agree that Ripple (XRP) should be added to the list, I know that it has been known in the crypto world but it's price really doesn't surge up but as for year 2018 I think it will be. There has been moved by XRP community that it will increase on its price and that 50 billions worth of their coin to an escrow is somehow a moved we should look into.

I'd add also STRAT to the list. 2018 is going to be successful and many features is coming in the next year.
Attilaloe

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:58:11 AM

I have hopes for Nem and Cardano both.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:58:31 AM

2018 will be the wildest year for cryptomarket.

Old coins will never rise again.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:44:23 AM

Hey The-Hodler, you have posted a very interesting topic and given all good altcoins for 2018 that have potential move ahead in 2018.You have created fully and detailed post about NEO, DECRED,WALTON,BAT and GOLEM. But I want to add Ripple (XRP) and Stellar Lumens (XLM) because this two coins are under dog now, They have good up move ahead. Ripple (XRP) is currently trading at $0.23 from $.03. If Ripple break $0.30 with high volume, we will see easily $0.40 and for Stellar Lumens (XLM) I see $0.25 in next 2-3 months.

coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:49:27 AM

What do you think about Ardor? Right now it doesn't have a wallet, using NXT one. I hope it will grow with NXT, which increased in price, but Ardor dropped. Do you think 1:1 to NXT is a fair ratio, or it should be 2:1, as initially? Then it good potential to grow. IOTA is also my favorite, maybe Stratis as well. 

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:51:14 AM

What coins are you commenting about? A bunch of coins will go up next year, it won't matter if they are old or not.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:13:33 AM

waves, riple and nxt good coin , good community
and this now under value price

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
btzajla

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:20:06 AM

My five:

-Universa
-Electoneum
-Komodo
-Eltcoin
-Verge
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:27:47 AM

waves, riple and nxt good coin , good community
and this now under value price

In your list waves is not undervalued currency bro. There are many investors have look in waves and they are investing on waves. XRP I am sure that they are the cheap currency in the market when that coin supply and usage increased time as well. Still they does not loose their rank in coinmarketcap. Simply stable for long time. Other than ripple you will find digibyte not goes since it shows growth for the long time in the market.
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:31:58 AM

you can definately add dragon chain because many people dont know what dragon chain is and where it is available, drgn is at present traded on ether delta, its an unofficial listing and yet to hit the main exchanges, and do you know what guys.. its x6 times the ico price there, only reason because it has a incubator facility, same like etherium network icos can be started on the dragon network , and all the trasactions on dragon network can be done at lightening speed, with free of cost, rather then obsssesed by few mad kitties games, and main thing is, its a product of waltdisney, marks my words within 2 years dragons gonna replace etherium
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:42:29 AM

Waves is definitely undervalued. Its market cap is way to low at the moment. In 2018 there will also be some exciting news.
N4turo

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:43:23 AM

You should put deeponion on the list..I think it has big potencial in 2018 after airdrops..
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:56:56 AM

I have four coins in your list which are neo, decred, bat, golem and I think you can add more coins to be undervalued coins like for example, qtum, kmd, waves, shift, xrp, nxt. but I think we have many other coins that undervalued and will increase in 2018 so we can prepare from now on and wait for the price increase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:13:23 PM

Agree with you on NEO and WTC. Gonna buy into Vechain as well, because i think the supply chain market has a lot of room for growth!
Bizzler

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:30:58 PM

Personal opinion: Verge, Digibyte, Waves, Monero, Link
maxel83

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:33:25 PM

In my opinion its waves, trx and ADA, for sure!
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:42:48 PM

I would like to be able to buy all suggestions from this topic. I am reading
about many of this alt-coins for months and all of them have active communities
with good dev teams and great plans for future.
   Alt-coins mentioned in this topic are popular on this forum and social networks,
many news have articles about this coins. Their popularity and price is rising in last
few months, I am following all that and probably the best thing we can do is to have
a little from every alt-coin mentioned here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:05:02 PM

What coins are you commenting about? A bunch of coins will go up next year, it won't matter if they are old or not.

I also do not understand why old coins are here. Probably, it is unlikely that they will make X100. But not fact. Bitcoin is an old currency. So what? It flew to the moon in such a way that no newcomers dreamed.
It is difficult for me to choose only 5 currencies. I have a hope for many currencies in 2018.
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:19:21 PM

I also do not understand why old coins are here. Probably, it is unlikely that they will make X100. But not fact. Bitcoin is an old currency. So what? It flew to the moon in such a way that no newcomers dreamed.
It is difficult for me to choose only 5 currencies. I have a hope for many currencies in 2018.

Old coins and projects can be revieved. My eyes are on primecoin. It turns 5 years next year. Price is only $0,47 and market cap below $10 million. If someone picks up the project and it get some attention it could easily be pumped 10x and maybe even 100x.
Attilaloe

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:50:33 PM

Agree with you on NEO and WTC. Gonna buy into Vechain as well, because i think the supply chain market has a lot of room for growth!
Vechain is a good pick, certianly. They're better than WTC at any case.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
SnowRoll

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:07:59 PM

My personal list:
ADA
ARK
VEN
WAVES
VERGE
fred22

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:54 PM

I think NXT, NEM and Ethc should be added to the list.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:18:57 PM

I'm sure everyone understands that 2018 will be the year of alternative crypto currency, and now it's time to buy promising coins.

Analyzing many other projects on such criteria as the total number of coins, work in the community, self-financing, technology, and, after seeing how the developer works, I made a choice.
My choice - Spectrecoin XSPEC

1) SpectreCoin (XSPEC)
Market Cap $30 559 742 USD
Very interesting project that will definitely go up in price! - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0
XSPEC - I'm sure that it will cost much more than now, I buy this coin for all my money!
Indeed an anonymous coin which is dynamically developed by the community!

Here is an article about the fact that a very profitable investment project - https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/  Wink

Here is a comparison with other projects and much more!
- http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
===
I believe that the future for anonymous projects!
https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/can-see-id-eu-rules-anonymous-transactions/  Wink
www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/18/eu-considers-launching-database-bitcoin-owners-crack-criminals/  Wink
===

2) Phore - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2307909.0
Market Cap $26 396 292 USD

3) ZOIN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2085112.0
Market Cap $3 606 527 USD
Ru1016

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:42:01 PM

personal opinion: BitShares, DigiByte, EOS, DeepOnion
Pages: 1 2 [All]