Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:59:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Groupbuy][Closed] 3rd batch KNCMiner - Sold out!  (Read 10675 times)
hhee

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:15:09 AM

Hi Tyrion70.
There are only 15shares left and I have bought 20shares just now. Please refund me 1.75 btc for 5 shares.
Thank you.
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 934
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 07:22:49 AM

Sold out!

Hhee, will refund your 5 shares shortly.

@all, thank you for participating in this groupbuy!

leepsteer00

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 11:58:11 AM

So, when is the 4th gb going to be started? Smiley
hasher87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 04:44:43 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/8f46182273f7bfd1154cd2abaaa47c4647654ce96194c003c084426e3b0c3885

sent you the btc for my reserved 6 shares =)
kirk46

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 10:10:37 AM

nooooo i was going to buy 10 shares today Sad
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2013, 01:44:55 PM

Short update from KnC,

Hi Guys

We would like to say that. Yes....we did tape-out of the ASIC some time ago. The exact details of the ASIC schedule, volumes, vendor etc. is kept internal since it's very sensitive information towards competitors. The product development tasks are on-track."

We are still on schedule to begin shipping in September.

Thanks
KnCMiner Team

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
jamesc760

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:29:47 PM

Short update from KnC,

Hi Guys

We would like to say that. Yes....we did tape-out of the ASIC some time ago. The exact details of the ASIC schedule, volumes, vendor etc. is kept internal since it's very sensitive information towards competitors. The product development tasks are on-track."

We are still on schedule to begin shipping in September.

Thanks
KnCMiner Team

Best news I have read all day today!
jamesc760

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:31:57 PM

tyrion and blastbob,

Any plan on double-checking share holders' payout addresses and bitfunder id's??

I'm a little worried that you might not have my bitfunder id.
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 07:35:13 PM

tyrion and blastbob,

Any plan on double-checking share holders' payout addresses and bitfunder id's??

I'm a little worried that you might not have my bitfunder id.
Hey James,

Yes we will be double checking everything shortly. I just checked and I have your bitfunder userid on file Smiley

You can expect a PM within the next 7 days. (A self-set deadline always works Wink)

Cheers!

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 06:55:57 PM

First 30 odd PM's have been sent Cheesy Rest will follow soon..

Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:08:54 PM

Quote from: KNCminer
It’s time again for another newsletter from us. Today’s newsletter will have the following sections

1.  Reseller agreement
2.  November Pricing
3.  Development progress
4.  Hosting update
5.  Pre-configuration options
6.  Upgrade removal

Reseller agreement

We would like to announce the beginning of our reward based reseller program. Anyone can become a registered reseller of our devices. The rewards are simple, for every 10 sales of one individual device you will receive one of the same items for free. For example, provide us with 10 Jupiter sales and we will ship you a complete Jupiter free of charge. Sell 10 Saturn’s and we will ship you a Saturn free of charge the same applies for Mercury devices.

It’s that simple!

To register as a reseller simply contact info@kncminer.com . We will then provide you with a reseller ID, and then all you have to do is get people to click on a special link in the format of

https://www.kncminer.com/?resellerid=xxx Where xxx = your reseller ID number.

You are free to advertise your own personal link on any site/forum/portal you wish. We will soon be providing an online report where you can view your sales, but for now please contact info@kncminer.com and we can provide you with a sales report.
We will also be providing sample banners and images shortly. All registered resellers will receive a copy of the banners when available.

November pricing

With difficulty increasing the way it is, we would like to give an indication of a November price drop. Currently all orders placed and paid for will ship in October, and yes, we still have space within October for more orders. However, as soon as this is no longer the case we will adjust our prices for November accordingly.

To give you an indication on the forthcoming price drop a Jupiter device will cost less than 5000 USD. More information will follow on this when October shipping becomes full.

Development progress

While we wait for the chips to finish production, we have some news on the development progress, and it’s good news. We have been continuously testing our design to get the best out of the chips. We would like to say, that while the spec of Jupiter will remain a guaranteed minimum 400 GH/s we can confirm that we are expecting to be over that mark by a considerable margin.

Hosting update
Hosting has become quite popular and we are filling up fast for September and October devices. Space is becoming limited, so for those of you wanting to host with us we recommend you order hosting as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Pre-Configuration Options

There has been a small update made to our webshop. You will now have the option to enter your Pool preferences with wallet address and/or worker Name ID. We would like to invite all customers who wish to preconfigure their devices to return to the site, login to our shop and enter your details. The new fields can be found under the “my account” page.For people with orders of multiple devices who wish to preconfigure, you can enter one [worker name] we will then add _[xx]  which will be automatically configured on all of your devices before they leave our factory. This means that all you have to do is plug them in and walk away.

Upgrade removal

For people wishing to take advantage of our current upgrade process you have one more week left, as of next Friday this option will no longer be available to any customers.

Thanks
KnCMiner team

Lets return our orders, repurchase it under reseller agreement and get a free miner or two.  Grin

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:10:45 PM

Was just about to post the news Smiley You beat me to it...

We could do that, but then we wouldn't get the miners in september anymore ;-) Think we're better off the way we are..

But; it does mean 10% off on the next purchase.. Since miners will cost less than 5K$ in november that's a good thing Cheesy

Cheers

Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:30:36 PM

Good point. Jokes aside, I think this newsletter was all around good news.
The only company that leaves a good vibe after an update.

My only regret is, not investing as much as I should of initially, though I been buying some shares here and there, slowly increasing my position in Addiction since the price is pretty low right now, I guess people are cashing out to buy some of them new shiny IPOs that are popping out everywhere.

If KnC delivers on time, I am with you guys 100% on the next round of GB purchase from KnC.

September is going to be very exiting. I got my popcorn ready.

tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 09:43:30 PM

Good point. Jokes aside, I think this newsletter was all around good news.
The only company that leaves a good vibe after an update.

My only regret is, not investing as much as I should of initially, though I been buying some shares here and there, slowly increasing my position in Addiction since the price is pretty low right now, I guess people are cashing out to buy some of them new shiny IPOs that are popping out everywhere.

If KnC delivers on time, I am with you guys 100% on the next round of GB purchase from KnC.

September is going to be very exiting. I got my popcorn ready.
September is going to be a good month I hope! I've got the popcorn as well, even though there's still a lot of work ahead.. I hope to send out the last 30 odd PM's over the weekend.. My wife is due to give birth though so it might be little later Wink

I agree that a lot of people must have sold their positions on other assets because of all the new IPO's. Almost all assets have dropped in price lately. I expect that as soon as miners are actually delivered we'll see prices rising again Smiley

Also, we've almost finalized the hosting agreements.. As you know we are not going to host at KnC but instead found a big european Datacenter which is very bitcoin friendly.

We will be paying partly in euro's and partly in BTC. This is to ensure we have a legal fiat contract without having to worry about any legal implications of the status of bitcoin. At current BTC/USD pricing we've got a more than competitive price (cheaper than KNC), without having a long-term contract.

Cheers,

Kushedout
Legendary

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
August 09, 2013, 11:05:10 PM

Oh right. Congrats Bro!!!  Cheesy

btceic

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2013, 11:16:08 PM

great news, thanks again tyrion70 && blastbob!

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
tyrion70 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 08:45:35 PM

Allright guys (and gals? Wink) short update. We've finished sending out PM's to all buyers on Groupbuy 2 and 3. If you haven't received a PM please let us know.

Cheers,
BlastBob & Tyrion70

jamesc760

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 02:32:50 AM

You, both tyrion and blastbob, ROCK!

Thanks,

James
kuriboh

Activity: 365
Merit: 285

View Profile
August 13, 2013, 04:02:43 AM

Allright guys (and gals? Wink) short update. We've finished sending out PM's to all buyers on Groupbuy 2 and 3. If you haven't received a PM please let us know.

Cheers,
BlastBob & Tyrion70

Very excited, September is coming xD

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

btceic

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 01:20:23 PM

Tyrion70, Blastbob,
Have you guys considered doing anything with the affiliate program? We could potentially get a miner for free added to the operation!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: