Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photo Quality Custom Stickers (Free / BTC / £££)  (Read 887 times)
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:17:47 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2013, 09:32:58 PM by owenprescott

Customization:
01 - Design Experience Option: Set up an A4 sheet, decent DPI and I will produce your sticker sheet for you
02 - Design Noob Option: If you would rather I sorted out the sticker pack for you no problem, I can write custom messages, add any images and send you a copy for review before print
01 - Advanced Design Option: I can produce a whole range of graphic stickers per sheet for your chosen subject at a slight higher price

Paper Quality:
High Gloss: Premium Grade 130gsm
Non Translucant: Amazing clarity with photo quality detail, colour and legibility.
Please note these are very durable stickers and will not come of without a fight. I will be using these packs myself to promote my brands around London (outdoor conditions). Cheesy

Size:
A4 - A3 can also be produced if there is demand

Pricing:
£1 per sheet. Remember that 1 sheet can easily hold 75+ individual stickers.
Discount on 10 sheets or more

BTC BTC: MTGox Weighted Avg
GBP (£): Paypal and Bank Transfer Accepted
Free Option: I have numerous sites that I am always looking to promote, if you can share, comment or link to them then depending on quality I will send a free sheet in return.

Shipping: [Royal Mail - Large Letter]
UK: 90p
International: Depends on quantity and location etc.
You can check here for detailed prices. http://www.royalmail.com/prices-2013#UK Standard

Possible use:
Business
Brand
Merchadise
Domain Name
Advertising
Giveway
Personalisation
Bitcoin Promotional
etc...

I will also be producing A3 posters, transfers and silk screen prints in the near future. Contact me if you want first in line.  Cool
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 09:31:08 PM

Those look awesome owen.

I really want to get a 4" orange bitcoin vinyl sticker for my rear windshield on my car.

Can you make those?

Edit:
I almost bought these but in the description it says it is not suitable for glass

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Orange-Bitcoin-Sticker-Car-Boat-etc-5-circle-/200927128464#vi-content

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
iANDROID

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:33:24 PM

Possible to ship to Switzerland?
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:42:44 PM

Those look awesome owen.

I really want to get a 4" orange bitcoin vinyl sticker for my rear windshield on my car.

Can you make those?

Sure I was looking at vinyls before purchasing these, I would need to order some vinyls so if I get enough requests I will order some of those too. At 4" I could print of 4 stickers and a couple of smaller stickers on one sheet. Smiley
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2013, 09:44:49 PM

Those look awesome owen.

Can you make those?

Sure I was looking at vinyls before purchasing these, I would need to order some vinyls so if I get enough requests I will order some of those too. At 4" I could print of 4 stickers and a couple of smaller stickers on one sheet. Smiley

Cool, got any ideas on pricing?

Edit:
Regarding size and quality, I have this exact sticker on my car (the middle one),
It does not have transparent plastic around the edges like some of the stickers that I have seen, can you do this kind of quality?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:46:42 PM

Possible to ship to Switzerland?

Yes by airmail, depending on quantity (weight) these are the prices.
http://www.royalmail.com/prices-2013#International Standard
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:48:58 PM

Those look awesome owen.

Can you make those?

Cool, got any ideas on pricing?

I expect pricing per sheet similar to what is on offer with the high gloss photo stickers.

*Edit*
Probably better quality, prints on this paper are ultra smooth and I expect Vinyls will be of a similar quality. Grin
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 10:30:49 AM

bump, still got sheets available for prints. Smiley
uMMcQxCWELNzkt (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 09:24:02 PM

Just thought I would bump this, I can now also print high quality A3 size posters too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: