Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 08:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: trading basics - links - books - podcasts?  (Read 126 times)
legend018 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:53:57 AM

I don't think I'm ready to trade in my life.   However, one thing I find myself thinking about more and more since I started my crypto learning journey is learning more about trading. I'm having more of a desire to learn about this. I'm a pretty smart person but don't know anything about trading. Trading stock or trading crypto.  I mean I at least know what it is and I think I may have learned a few basics in a college course a long time ago.  What are some good beginner books or even courses I could take.  Would starting off with the basics in stock trading confuse me for possible crypto trading in the future. This will be a slow process and something I'll have to think about because I don't really have a lot of money to play with.  I also work full time and have children.   I'm still in the process of learning about all about crypto, but what are some good resources I can use to start a long term road of learning the basics or trading and how to get started some day both in stocks and in crypto. I would really appreciate any hints toward some good resources.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: