Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 06:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything should be perfect  (Read 151 times)
claptonions (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:24:28 AM

When it comes to investments, especially large ones, I don`t accept any blanks or omissions. Everything should be clear, understandable and frank. Unfortunately, in the field of mining, there`re almost no blockchain projects that`d meet all these criteria. I started thinking that apparently the investment in the cryptocurrency market isn`t my cup of tea, but then I found out about a Bulgarian project MiningNow. I can say with confidence that everyone who`s going to be engaged in mining should follow the scheme of the project. The creators are ready to talk to investors and users, but there`s no need really, since they`ve already posted all the necessary information on the project on their website: https://miningnow.online/ru/. Despite the fact that mining projects are a relatively new phenomenon, it`s not difficult to distinguish a reliable company from scammers.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:28:22 AM

I'm so glad that you registered just to tell us about this. What a selfless act. You are a true hero among men. So is this going to be as awesome as nicehash?!?/s(hill)
tospanat

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:43:46 AM

You're too categorical. Everything just can`t be perfect. Sometimes, if you can`t find some information on a site, you can find it on a forum. In this particular case, I agree with you. MNW`s a very good project, the media`s even written bout it! And it`s got RUSAL`s attention and they`re partners now, here`s the link: https://aluminiuminsider.com/rusal-establish-data-center-nadvoitsy-aluminium-smelter-nw-russia/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: