Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] freebitcoins.org and goldcarrot.com  (Read 3267 times)
FrankS (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 09:09:44 AM

Both sites do not pay out!

They also do not react to complains!

I'm waiting for confirmations of work worth 0.5btc from freebitcoins.org.

My friend worked for about 0.6-0.8btc at goldcarrot.com, no confirmations either.

It's been over a week now.

Do not use those sites, it's only a waste of your time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seemann

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 05:54:24 PM

I can't agree: I requested a payout from freebitcoins.org in the morning, and only a few hours later my bitcoins arrived. Don't what went wrong by you.

iddo

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2011, 08:18:06 PM

freebitcoins.org didn't even send me their confirmation email.
FrankS (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 07:13:38 PM

I can't agree: I requested a payout from freebitcoins.org in the morning, and only a few hours later my bitcoins arrived. Don't what went wrong by you.
Great for you, but it looks like you're the only one.

I found another thread here: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=18308.0

No updates on this thread or the other one. It looks like they don't give a crap at all!

Goldcarrot doesn't even have a list of jobs you've done. You complete a survey and there's no way to tell if you did.
FreeBitcoins.org

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2011, 08:27:01 PM

Our site is certainly not a scam, as the many users to whom we have paid bitcoins thus far can attest.  In fact, over 500 users and counting have earned free bitcoins as of today.

Frank, had you actually provided an email address we could use to reply to you when you contacted us about non-crediting offers, we could have looked into it and helped you.  Instead, you deliberately gave us no way to reply, and therefore no way to help you.

Sometimes offers don't credit -- this doesn't mean we're scamming you, this means that WE got no confirmation (did not get paid) for the offer.  In the past, when a user has contacted us about it, we've paid them anyway (out of our pocket) and have investigated further, often removing the non-crediting offer from our site completely.

A FAQ should be up on our site soon explaining some of the reasons for non-crediting offers, such as using a shared computer, not completing all of the offer requirements (such as confirming the email address), disabling cookies, etc.

As always, any user who's having trouble should contact us (with a way to reply  Roll Eyes ) and we'll be glad to help!

http://www.freebitcoins.org/contact-us <-- contact form link

1-888-583-2993 <-- toll free

contact@****bitcoins.org <-- email address (replace the *s with "free")

Again, let me reiterate that we have NO incentive to scam anyone!  We only make money when you make money.. and we want nothing more than happy users (with full wallets).
FrankS (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2011, 08:28:41 PM

No reply to a PM sent to you days ago.

All the done downloads got deleted from my list of done jobs.

Everything else is pending since 2 weeks now.

Not a single cent has been acknowledged.

Of course it's not a scam. I hope I earned you a few dollars with the hours I wasted!
igl00

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2011, 08:34:43 PM

i mine from some time, but didnt have time to make an accounbt before.

kilgore

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2011, 02:22:59 PM

I also disagree, I just started using freebitcoins.org this week.  The first surveys I did didn't show up until the next day, but now they seem to be coming almost immediately. 

It looks like the site takes 0.001 BTC for every survey I complete.  A pretty small fee, considering most surveys pay around 0.035 BTC.  Yesterday I tried to get a pay out, and this morning there were my earned bitcoin in my wallet, with no fees taken! I'm only in my first week and I've already earned over 0.2 BTC.  Much more efficient than mining for me Smiley
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2011, 09:55:20 PM

I also disagree, I just started using freebitcoins.org this week.  The first surveys I did didn't show up until the next day, but now they seem to be coming almost immediately. 

It looks like the site takes 0.001 BTC for every survey I complete.  A pretty small fee, considering most surveys pay around 0.035 BTC.  Yesterday I tried to get a pay out, and this morning there were my earned bitcoin in my wallet, with no fees taken! I'm only in my first week and I've already earned over 0.2 BTC.  Much more efficient than mining for me Smiley

You'll have a different opinion when those CPA companies start flooding your email with thousands of other offers ROFL
FreeBitcoins.org

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2011, 11:15:09 PM

You'll have a different opinion when those CPA companies start flooding your email with thousands of other offers ROFL

Not only should you be able to unsubscribe from all of them (they should all be CAN-SPAM compliant), but also nobody is forcing you to use your primary email address.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2011, 11:24:30 PM

Not only should you be able to unsubscribe from all of them (they should all be CAN-SPAM compliant), but also nobody is forcing you to use your primary email address.

Yup, the only part you are not saying is that the CPA companies subscribe them to hundreds if not thousands of other opt-in lists, so, have fun un-subscribing from them all.

You are right about the primary email thingy, but i bet you know that most of your users that earnt something from your site didn't bother to use throw away emails, and the ones that did use throw away emails/fake data were the ones that never got their CPA offers to convert.

I do CPA for a living for some years now, i know that market inside out, doesn't matter how golden you paint the picture, I KNOW THE PICTURE IS BLACK!
FreeBitcoins.org

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 04:44:17 AM

I think that most if not all of our users understand how it works, and many choose to use another email address.

It takes a few seconds to create a gmail address, which would not affect offer conversion whatsoever.

Also, we certainly avoid offers that subscribe a user to thousands of other lists...that's absurd.

I'm sure I've done CPA for longer than you my friend, and I certainly don't share the same level of pessimism.  Neither do our thousands of happy users Smiley
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 10:43:39 AM

I think that most if not all of our users understand how it works, and many choose to use another email address.

It takes a few seconds to create a gmail address, which would not affect offer conversion whatsoever.

Also, we certainly avoid offers that subscribe a user to thousands of other lists...that's absurd.

I'm sure I've done CPA for longer than you my friend, and I certainly don't share the same level of pessimism.  Neither do our thousands of happy users Smiley

ROFL @ You avoiding offers that do this and do that. Like they tell you on how many of their customers opt-in lists they'll use the data

ROFL 2 @ Your users understanding how it works. If they did, they wouldn't touch CPA offers with a 10foot pole

ROFL 3 @ happy users...  Roll Eyes
FreeBitcoins.org

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2011, 11:38:05 AM

ROFL @ You avoiding offers that do this and do that. Like they tell you on how many of their customers opt-in lists they'll use the data

ROFL 2 @ Your users understanding how it works. If they did, they wouldn't touch CPA offers with a 10foot pole

ROFL 3 @ happy users...  Roll Eyes

ROFL 1: We hand pick every offer.  We remove offers that users complain about.  Our most popular offers are actually consumer research surveys.  And, believe it or not, when you have a good, long-lasting relationship with a company, you CAN ask them questions about their offers!

ROFL 2: This point makes no sense at all.  And given the fact that I've communicated with hundreds of our members numerous times via email and phone, I can assure you that they understand.  In the rare cases they don't, I take the time to explain it to them.

ROFL 3: Uhh... we have 9000 users earning 100s of BTC for doing easy surveys in their free time.  Our praise to complaint ratio is about 100:1.

You obviously have some big issue with the industry in general, and this isn't the place to bitch about it.  If you'd like some advice, or maybe some industry contacts, shoot me a PM and I'd be glad to help Smiley
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2011, 12:26:34 PM

ROFL 1: We hand pick every offer.  We remove offers that users complain about.  Our most popular offers are actually consumer research surveys.  And, believe it or not, when you have a good, long-lasting relationship with a company, you CAN ask them questions about their offers!

ROFL 2: This point makes no sense at all.  And given the fact that I've communicated with hundreds of our members numerous times via email and phone, I can assure you that they understand.  In the rare cases they don't, I take the time to explain it to them.

ROFL 3: Uhh... we have 9000 users earning 100s of BTC for doing easy surveys in their free time.  Our praise to complaint ratio is about 100:1.

You obviously have some big issue with the industry in general, and this isn't the place to bitch about it.  If you'd like some advice, or maybe some industry contacts, shoot me a PM and I'd be glad to help Smiley

If you have to remove offers that users complaint about, than you aren't doing a great job on picking the offers nor "your industry contacts" are being honest with you.

From that 100:1 ratio i see more people calling your site scam than people saying you are not.

I don't need your "industry contacts", i have my own Wink
FreeBitcoins.org

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2011, 04:55:50 AM

Well I really have no idea what your agenda is, perhaps you're launching a competitor...

Anyway, should anyone have any questions, feel free to email us (contact@****bitcoins.org - replace **** with free) or give us a call at 1-888-583-2993!
bigb159

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 03:14:04 PM

Did get a payout for 2 of the very many surveys I've completed. contacted you but I still have pending offers and no answer.
lxFlasHxl

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 09:49:36 AM

no contact back from freebitcoin.org stuck on payout requested lol and havent gotten anything yet. tried everything
RJau

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 11:30:28 AM

try iwantfreebitcoins.com

Have a search through the forum and you will find plenty of users that have cashed out.

That said not all offers/completions pay out.  Pay attentions to the available locations specified for each offer and use 100% legitimate details and you should be right.
JCbit

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2011, 11:37:25 AM

stay away from bitcoinbonus.com
they are a scam.

signed up 4weeks ago and got no payment.
also they do not answer any emails!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: