Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!!  (Read 2908 times)
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:29:23 AM

At the moment, it's the best time for everyone to buy some more Bitcoin cause the price of Bitcoin is being dumped very quickly cause some people with a huge amount of Bitcoin are trying to dump Bitcoin price after they sold all their Bitcoin at the peak price to try to buy Bitcoin at lower price. Everyone shouldn't worry about this dump cause it's the same all the time like a drama played again and again and in next few days Bitcoin price will rise back very soon after the whales get enough profit Smiley)

Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:30:09 AM

everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

Don’t say i didn’t warn you folks.

You have no idea if BTC will go to $25K in January, or ever. Stop talking nonsense.

I just cashed out all my initial capital, and now just playing with house money. I won't be a buyer ever unless BTC drops below $10K.

With its dip now I don't think it'll reach your expectation of $10K in the next coming days. Last time that BTC's price was $5k and dipped to $3k, it was only $2k difference, now that it reach the $19k ATH and dipped to $12k, I don't think it will still go down much lower than $11k in the next coming days.

Better buy now if you have funds folks.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:32:25 AM

It's not too late to buy bitcoin, just for the price that is currently too high and requires a lot of capital so people start to fret. only big investors can do that. so do not delay anymore for a bright future

hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:34:44 AM

everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

Anytime you can buy bitcoins because anytime it has the potential to pump a high price again. But we could really never say that it will rise its price up to 25 thousand dollars in January this coming year. For me, if I have extra savings and there's a chance to spend it with bitcoins, I usually grab the opportunity. Crypyocurrency is gradually becoming popular so I think it will be a good 2018 for it and for the investors.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:37:32 AM

That's what I'm talking about, bitcoin price is making the correction of price. It's correction time, it will pump after this. You just need to wait, it takes time, patience is a virtue.
ShortCoins

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:38:54 AM

It is WAY TOO LATE to BUY

If anything NOW IS THE TIME TO SELL and CASH IN on the PROFITS  Cool
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:39:14 AM

Yes now is the time to buy bitcoin because it getting popular and the value is getting higher. If you invest in bitcoin, you will have a good profit and a good money income. So dont hesitate to buy bitcoin.
peterjokic123

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:40:30 AM

Well said its the best time to invest Smiley
hadveach

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:44:30 AM

yes, I agree with your warning, this is a golden opportunity for those who want to buy bitcoin, because today the bitcoin price is down $ 45000. and in early 2018 bitcoin prices will rise higher.
InsightCryp.to

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:37:06 AM

Trade the volatility people, BTC futures is only a good thing. Buy the dips, be patient and accumulate, its not rocket science. Good luck to all holders. Grin Grin

Well said! Buy when everyone wants to SELL! It would go down at least 12 or 11k$ USD, so I could invest more! Smiley

:white_circle: WHIRL :white_circle:
SOCIALLY DRIVEN PAY-IT-FORWARD CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:36:28 AM

Personally I believe, BTC  purchase always good time. Just get in and play the game. Bitcoin is game changer, dive this volatile crypto world, it will take a short time to soar up higher and higher just like recent statistics.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:41:32 AM

I agree, it is always a good time to buy BTC when there is a price dip. I wish I have plenty of spare cash when this happen.
3philong

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

I do not know now whether I should sell or buy more. Maybe buying more is a good choice in the long run  Embarrassed
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:20:46 AM

To be honest, I am expecting the price to fall down in the first quarter of the next year and the process should start by Xmas in my opinion. Yes, indeed it is time to buy considering the returns in the long run but I would suggest buying in small quantity and higher frequency because there is going to be volatility in the market in the next 3 to 5 months. One should take the advantage of that volatility especially if he is willing to buy.
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:38:30 AM

Im very much confident that bitcoin price will reach $25k, 2 weeks from now if you want to make a decent profit just hold and wait for the next ATH.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:39:17 AM

Present moment is not an opportunity for us to put our trust in it and we should not turn our money into bitcoin at this time. As the crypto market continues to decline and a red color is present everywhere. Keep waiting for one to two more days which will be a good time to invest in bitcoin.  If you have the investment idea at the moment you can invest in ethereum can be good choice and the present time.
lvincent

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:42:04 AM

It's always good to be careful bitcoins price suddenly goes down i know it's normal but we don't have any kind of assurance that its price will going to bounce back again or will it continue to fall, either way i think selling some of your bitcoin is not a bad idea if you already profit a big amount just to make sure you'll not gonna loss.

wanchope2

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:47:03 AM

sure it will dump more. will be better time with lower price per btc.
1000 people own over 40% of btc in the world. so you never now when the most convenient time will be for buying crypto.
but my point if above and it's only one of many.
sunshinelius

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:57:29 AM

maybe bitcoin is in its middle bubble, but looks like noboday can stop it growing bigger and bigger.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

Im very much confident that bitcoin price will reach $25k, 2 weeks from now if you want to make a decent profit just hold and wait for the next ATH.

By this I can say that buying bitcoin today is a really good option and very profitable, I believe on this and for sure lots of people will become happy because of bitcoin. Everything is possible with bitcoin, just be more patient and money will surely come.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: