Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!!  (Read 2908 times)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:36:41 AM

yes.. when the price go down, it's mean the time to buy.. but don't panic sell, buy more and hold coin that you have. bitcoin is always give everyone surprise and unpredictable, yesterday the price goes up like a rocket and then go down again..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:41:22 AM

everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

Don’t say i didn’t warn you folks.
You're right the value of bitcoin now is rapidly decreasing so some people got panic about that my advise is buy bitcoin instead of selling it because this is a part of bitcoin (flactuation) so you have a opportunity to buy bitcoin again.
Thamson93

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:48:21 AM

yes but it now a day because rate of bitcoin increasing .
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:58:44 AM

Yo .. this is very important, not tomorrow or later !!
Today is a very important and precise moment, because today we continue to see the emergence of extraordinary technology that will have a major impact for the whole world.
It's not just about Bitcoin we're talking about, it's also about Blockchain technology that allows all digital currencies to work and grow.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:59:02 AM

Because of the major pump of the price of the bitcoin it is expected that it will have a major dip on bitcoin anytime . Yeah it is definitely time to buy some bitcoins if it dip down to the price of 6k or 4k usd .
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:01:40 AM

Yes time to buy now because of falling down of the price. Grab this opportunity whenever know when will the price will go up again.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:14:35 AM

i agree this is really the right time to buy bitcoin
some weak hand already panic and sell their bitcoin too bad for them
for me just buy and hold bitcoin price sometime drop but it always go up

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:19:49 AM

Yes, it's. This is good time to buy Bitcoin cause the price of Bitcoin is really low at the moment, down to under 14k$ from 18k$ in few days. LOL. It's no matter Bitcoin will be listed on the Wall street or not, Bitcoin price will rise to 20k$ soon Smiley)

wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:00:34 AM

everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

i see, i will keep this in mind. thanks,
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:05:36 AM

yes right now is the time for her to buy or restore bitcoin because starting the beginning of the year will continue raising bitcoin prices because now want year-end investors hold for a while or holiday for family vacation. and it is now suitable to buy bitcoin because it is currently reducing the bitcoin price so do not miss the train.

and altcoin will temporarily offset or investors return to altcoin to restore its funds there. and the rest will be withheld for the beginning of the year to pump back the bitcoin price so hopefully we all take the train together.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:07:07 AM

Yeah !! its the basics of trading buy low! hold your breathe! sell high!!
BTCBTCBTC

YEP, but there is no exit, to BUY/SELL in classic trading, what did we just see exchanges grinding to a halt, 100's of 1,000's of transactions waiting for consensus, ...

This is why GS will make a fortune selling BTC derivatives to main-street, which means that all the day traders here will move over to the GS owned exchanges so that they can get instant confirmation on trades, and really churn,

This could all be good as then BITCOIN will go back to be just having buy/sell by serious people who actually are not looking to make easy/fast money.

The GS house of course is in business of screwing the customer, so never fear, the house always takes your money in the end.
Sccit (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:07:30 AM

Because of the major pump of the price of the bitcoin it is expected that it will have a major dip on bitcoin anytime . Yeah it is definitely time to buy some bitcoins if it dip down to the price of 6k or 4k usd .

lol the days of bitcoin price anywhere close to that are far gone .. buy at the current price because this is the big 1 day dip like we saw in june.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:10:06 AM

You are right at your point , Because we seen that 300$+ dump in the market of the bitcoin , so if we can buy more and more bitcoin right now then absolutely we will be able to make profit in bitcoin with small up in price of bitcoin .
Well here we have another thing to enjoy that is the up in the market of altcoins due to small dump in price of bitcoin , so here with every profit stretagy we should se toward that point where we can make another profit with the buy sell combination of altcoins with bitcoin and vice versa .
Here another thing that we should keep in our kind that the increase in the price at this level was not pump but it was demand by the people whoa re interested much to invest in bitcoin , pump mostly happen in altcoins .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
CrysisCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:13:45 AM

I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price drops not to miss this opportunity
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:17:50 AM

We need to wait first. this is because CBOE wants to control the bitcoin price. Ill just monitor the price of bitcoin this coming week.

speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:20:11 AM

You have no idea if BTC will go to $25K in January, or ever. Stop talking nonsense.

I just cashed out all my initial capital, and now just playing with house money. I won't be a buyer ever unless BTC drops below $10K.

so you really think bitcoin was at its strongest 2 days ago?? haha you think it’s reached its full poential?? this literally defies common sense. this is like june when the price dipped to 1,800 before doubling and hitting 3,600 a couple weeks later. mark my words and don’t be sorry.
And you're really sure that the price of bitcoin will reach the 25k range by January huh? It's true that bitcoin will remain a growing commodity because as we've seen it in the past couple of years, no matter how many dips occurred in bitcoin's price, it will still go back up again higher than ever. There are so many factors that we don't know will happen that will affect the future price of bitcoin. So we should not speculate things like we are so confident that it will happen.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:22:45 AM

Yes you are straight Messing, who scares people so it's just you. People themselves know what to do at certain moments, and such agitators do even worse.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:26:09 AM

Bitcoin got a pretty deep drop, so it's time to buy again, a lot of people including me have been waiting an opportunity to buy more, and now will be the great time, a professional trader and old player know that this drop is going to be temporary and when Bitcoin price recover we will see a very huge uprising

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:27:11 AM

Yes. Finally, a big correction and the best opportunity to buy Bitcoin. Maybe final opportunity before CAME future trading begins. The price can fall more too to an 11k level where the next support is. I have set buy bids at different levels upto 9k. Hopefully, most of my orders will be filled as bitcoin dips.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Yes I really believed that now is the exact time to buy bitcoin while you can still afford to buy it because if the big investors will put all their money on bitcoin then I'm sure we will find it very expensive for us to buy bitcoin.
I agree! Now is the right time to buy coins because the price is affordable, this happened too weeks ago when some of the investors, traders and miners swtch to bitcoin cash because of the said fork but then it got postponed and the bitcoins price goes up. I think that when the big investors put their money in bitcoin the price of it will pump up again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: