Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED SUNDAY - cryptocurrencies dropping like bricks  (Read 1599 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:20:05 AM

I just looked and about 94% of coins were dropping in the top 100 at Coinmarketcap.

GOOD.

Each and every single Altcoin except Litecoin deserves it.
Probably 90% of the list is made up of ICO coins too.
And all ICO coins are scammy retarded bullshit.

It is a bubble.
You can tell because no one here has an account with more than a couple posts.
And yeah that is a bad thing.  Roll Eyes

It would be nice if you all could stop and think for a second.
Look at all of this then step back and then wonder what the outside world thinks of it all.

It reminds me of Allan Greenspan saying the scene would not let the system collapse.
He was wrong and had no choice but to admit it later.
Even though he was in charge of the federal reserve and on the cover of Time magazine and regarded as a Money God.
He kept saying the scene didn't need regulations.
True or not it hammers home the point here.. you will fuck it up !

You all are here to find the next coin being released for real cash money profits.
It all has nothing to do with a new open source & fair decentralized digital currency.
It is nothing more than the crowd funding trend spilling over into the crypto scene.

It's simply obscene when idiots pile in and decide to start calling an open source decentralized currency a "company" startup.
It's retarded.
We had a ton of coins with no premine or money up front.. such as *BITCOIN*.
There was never any need to ask for million up front ahead of time.
We know because Bitcoin was made wasn't it ?

I have to laugh my ass off how you all support ICO bullshit in order to get the most coveted coin of them all.
The one that is ? ..not an ICO ROFL  Cheesy

I don't enjoy being a jerk but you all left me no choice.
You made your bed here and i love watching you sleep in it.
I want to see authorities coming after you and you shitting your pants and going broken.
You deserve it.
You knew better and defiantly like rotten brats kept arguing.. greed is good.
You all took away something i liked and ruined it.

And by the way i will say yet again i don't have any problem with "profits".
You all perpetually fail to see any distinction what so ever between good and.. bad profits.
The line was not blurred.. it was removed.

FUD first & ask questions later™
kahc (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

I just looked and about 94% of coins were dropping in the top 100 at Coinmarketcap.

GOOD.

Each and every single Altcoin except Litecoin deserves it.
Probably 90% of the list is made up of ICO coins too.
And all ICO coins are scammy retarded bullshit.

It is a bubble.
You can tell because no one here has an account with more than a couple posts.
And yeah that is a bad thing.  Roll Eyes

It would be nice if you all could stop and think for a second.
Look at all of this then step back and then wonder what the outside world thinks of it all.

It reminds me of Allan Greenspan saying the scene would not let the system collapse.
He was wrong and had no choice but to admit it later.
Even though he was in charge of the federal reserve and on the cover of Time magazine and regarded as a Money God.
He kept saying the scene didn't need regulations.
True or not it hammers home the point here.. you will fuck it up !

You all are here to find the next coin being released for real cash money profits.
It all has nothing to do with a new open source & fair decentralized digital currency.
It is nothing more than the crowd funding trend spilling over into the crypto scene.

It's simply obscene when idiots pile in and decide to start calling an open source decentralized currency a "company" startup.
It's retarded.
We had a ton of coins with no premine or money up front.. such as *BITCOIN*.
There was never any need to ask for million up front ahead of time.
We know because Bitcoin was made wasn't it ?

I have to laugh my ass off how you all support ICO bullshit in order to get the most coveted coin of them all.
The one that is ? ..not an ICO ROFL  Cheesy

I don't enjoy being a jerk but you all left me no choice.
You made your bed here and i love watching you sleep in it.
I want to see authorities coming after you and you shitting your pants and going broken.
You deserve it.
You knew better and defiantly like rotten brats kept arguing.. greed is good.
You all took away something i liked and ruined it.

And by the way i will say yet again i don't have any problem with "profits".
You all perpetually fail to see any distinction what so ever between good and.. bad profits.
The line was not blurred.. it was removed.

Hahahaha  Grin
Well-written FUD, almost contagious like brain rot.

zak2002

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:14:44 PM

is it a good time to buy ltc or will it stabilize at a lower price? and which is a better investment btc or ltc?

Alphredis

Activity: 201
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:20:08 PM

is it a good time to buy ltc or will it stabilize at a lower price? and which is a better investment btc or ltc?

I think LTC is better because the tax is there lower and it have more chance to grow up than Btc  Wink.
And Yes at the moment is a really good time to buy some LTC, because it is starting again to grow....
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/litecoin/eur#panel

Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:21:13 PM

I say it's a good time to buy alts now. The price might drop further but there's no way to tell. Just choose some coins you lik and try to get them at a discount while they are down.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SesxsiKana

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:51:38 PM

btc is better, ltc have nothing good for people in crypto world. Ltc did not bring good profit for investor like bitcoin.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:05:50 PM

Not so rare - literally a week and a half ago, the same happened.
But yes, this is a great opportunity to buy some coins Wink
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:08:53 PM

all except waves that is 6% in plus

flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:13:46 PM

Enjoy the firesale while it lasts, guys Cheesy
landysh007

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:18:39 PM

This rollback will soon be over and crypto currency will return everything and even more. My opinion is based on previous observations, it always happens.
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:23:40 PM

It was something to be expected since the rise of bitcoin cant last forever. We will see if this will be a bigger correction or just a minor fall. Everyday you can see profs, that almost every coin is dependent on bitcoin value.

coinzoid

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:29:43 PM

And suddenly red becomes green again. Bitcoin starts recovering from red Sunday. Maybe it will fall again, but who knows Smiley
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:42:13 PM

no matter the dump or pump of bitcoin, altcoins will turn red, only when btc stay in line can altcoins have a rise, so i really wish bitcoin retain steable
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

Yes, its a time for buy any coins

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:29:25 PM

Hi there.   When i mention altcoins, i mean coins like ark, power ledger etc.  Basically coins that are not traded against usd. The thing is there are very few altcoins that can be directly with usdt.  Im not interested in those coins.

When you say i want stable market... i dont think that is the right phrase.  I want to have money in my account where...the moment i want to buy... i can buy... does that make sense?  Thus you can only but altcoins if you have btc or usdt.  However i dont want to be holding btc where its purpose is to trade.  And i don't want to touch the btc that im holding.  Thus if i could get btc very quickly... then sell it for altcoin... i would do it that way?  However the sites that i use that payout in btc, they take a while for them to payout for you to get your altcoin.  And your altcoin price might be very high already where you dont want to buy it anymore at that price.

Yes if trading btc, eth, litecoin, fiat, gdax makes most sense.

Well if price is so much higher on gdax, well why would anyone sell any btc on bittrex instead?  Because isn't the only people who sell btc on bittrex... those who are buying altcoins since thats the only way to get altcoins?  So doesn't bittrex make money from people selling their altcoin for bitcoin at a much lower price?  However, when they sell their altcoins for btc... are they getting less btc than they would if say gdax allows altcoin trading at their prices?  Im confused here which way it is.

The other thing is couldn't someone get btc at lower price then sell it on gdax?  However i read you cant do that with wiring money to bittrex because they dont except wires.

Hi there.  With your ETH example.  Lets just replace it with btc since thats what im working with.  I basically have money in betting sites where even though the balance is in usd... btc is the way to deposit/withdraw on those sites.  So when i want to make a withdraw, they pay me out in btc.  I usually do this only if i want to move some money from a betting to another betting site or... if i want to buy an altcoin.  Thus receive btc... then go to shapeshift and sell btc for the altcoin.  But i wont use shapeshift anymore due to the high fees... but also because there are many coins shapeshift does not have.

The other thing is i have zero interest in holding any new btc from now on due to the price. So for example, if btc is price is 15000.  Let say i withdraw 5000 usd so i get around 0.33 btc from the betting site to my bitcoin wallet.  You say you could then wait a bit and if btc goes up, you can then sell your btc to usdt to get a higher usdt balance.  But of course if it goes down and then you sell it for usdt, you get less.  The thing is i don't want to have any bitcoin at these prices as its already way too high.  Does that make sense?  I basically only want bitcoin from now on only to buy altcoins... nothing else.   So if thats the case, and since right now im waiting to buy certain altcoins but waiting for prices to drop, best to just withdraw whatever usd amount of worth of bitcoin i want now... so when the time comes when altcoins hit the low price, i could then buy btc immediately with my usdt and then immediately buy the altcoin right?  Because i dont want to have to wait many hours or a day or even longer to buy an altcoin because at the moment, i need to withdraw btc from a betting site... then wait for btc to hit my wallet, before i could buy the altcoin via shapeshift.  And since i want to use bittrex to buy altcoins, then best to just keep usdt balance there right?  Of course i would like it if i request btc and then i get it sent to me immediately.  That way i would send it to bittrex and then i wont even need to have itc converted to usdt since i would be buying it immediately right assuming prices is around the same?
I get your point, BTC is too volatile right now to function as a stable currency.
Is not always necessary to convert USDT to BTC first then altcoins, some of the larger altcoins can be traded directly from USDT.
Yes , in your case, since you want a stable market value it would be best to keep USDT before trading, because Bittrex don't support fiat.

With the locking in profits, since i want to buy altcoins, then obviously do this at bittrex right?  But if i only am planning to do this with btc, eth and litecoin for example... thus coins traded against fiat only on those sites, then its best to do it there as oppose to bittrex?  Someone mentioned bittrex is not even needed unless you buy/trade altcoins right?  And here is the other thing.  If you look at the btc buy/sell price on bittrex, its like over 700 dollars less.  If thats the case, then why would anyone sell btc on bittrex unless they are going to buy altcoins?  gdax/coinbase are paying over 700 dollars more for a bitcoin than on bittrex.  Can you explain this?  Because that would mean i would be selling btc for a lot lower price on bittrex whether its to sell it immediately for an altcoin or sell it for usdt where i could use it later anytime to buy altcoins or btc/eth/litecoin etc.

Depends on which exchange you like best, and if the exchange support the altcoins you want.
If you are just trading BTC, ETH,LTC and fiat, GDAX would be the appropriate exchange.

Well, as you said, sometimes it is because of the altcoins factor that keep people on certain exchanges. The prices can fluctuate a lot on different exchanges. GDAX may have higher BTC price right here and now, but the situation can drastically change in a few seconds/minutes, BTC is extremely volatile. As seen here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets , the price gap on BTC right now is $5274 between cheapest and most expensive exchanges.
Sometimes you can get lucky and stumble upon sellers that dump huge amounts for under/over market price, and therefore drive the price up/down a bit.

Good luck with your trades!
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

Waves just hit $10 which means $1 billion market cap. What a great success on such a day  Cheesy

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:40:32 PM

really it is the way with some alts i am holding the problem is that i have needed some ether but i could not sell because it drops too much.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:44:56 PM

btc is better, ltc have nothing good for people in crypto world. Ltc did not bring good profit for investor like bitcoin.

well when I look at the graphs I don't really see a red sunday. It's just a normal day in crypto currency market. super volatile as usual, going up and down very fast as  expected.
kingasterisk

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:45:56 PM

I haven't been looking at the markets for that long, but in the short time i have, i've seen this happen so many times i don't understand how people still panic, get shocked or surprised. I really don't.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:12:12 PM

With the fall of bitcoin, the courses of all altcoins are painted red. With the increase in bitcoin, everything turns green. However, there are altcoins now, which is encouraged by stability and growth, no matter what - Waves, Monacoin etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: