Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED SUNDAY - cryptocurrencies dropping like bricks  (Read 1599 times)
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:16:26 PM

Rare phenomenon, 95 of top 100 cryptos dropping at the same time on
https://coinmarketcap.com

Time to buy boys! Grin

This is Discount day, isn't it?
This could be Christmas present.
I'm often observe that dropping often occurs on Friday-Saturday-Sunday(weekend time), later on Monday the price will quickly recovery back to the normal. Seen there were some people was controls this condition Cheesy, but hopefully not.
For me who do not have too much money, certainly a good opportunity to buy some coins to save.
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:24:38 PM

I don't like to see this. When this happening, it is remind me some people negative comments about crypto  Angry
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:28:33 PM

It's a really great time to buy alts. But there is the altcoin which makes +20% as of today - it's waves! I'm really glad that it happens. It cost very low and now it's around $10!
kahc (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:55:32 AM

It's a really great time to buy alts. But there is the altcoin which makes +20% as of today - it's waves! I'm really glad that it happens. It cost very low and now it's around $10!

Yes, indeed.
I'm really glad that I bought-in on bloody red Sunday.
Now everything in my portfolio is ++% green  Smiley

If I remember correctly, last this time phenomenon occurred was back June/July 2017, now the exact same course of events are taking place.
Feels like a deja vu. Ohhh boy 97 of top 100 is green, just like last time.

kahc (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:02:04 AM

Hi there.   When i mention altcoins, i mean coins like ark, power ledger etc.  Basically coins that are not traded against usd. The thing is there are very few altcoins that can be directly with usdt.  Im not interested in those coins.

When you say i want stable market... i dont think that is the right phrase.  I want to have money in my account where...the moment i want to buy... i can buy... does that make sense?  Thus you can only but altcoins if you have btc or usdt.  However i dont want to be holding btc where its purpose is to trade.  And i don't want to touch the btc that im holding.  Thus if i could get btc very quickly... then sell it for altcoin... i would do it that way?  However the sites that i use that payout in btc, they take a while for them to payout for you to get your altcoin.  And your altcoin price might be very high already where you dont want to buy it anymore at that price.

Yes if trading btc, eth, litecoin, fiat, gdax makes most sense.

Well if price is so much higher on gdax, well why would anyone sell any btc on bittrex instead?  Because isn't the only people who sell btc on bittrex... those who are buying altcoins since thats the only way to get altcoins?  So doesn't bittrex make money from people selling their altcoin for bitcoin at a much lower price?  However, when they sell their altcoins for btc... are they getting less btc than they would if say gdax allows altcoin trading at their prices?  Im confused here which way it is.

The other thing is couldn't someone get btc at lower price then sell it on gdax?  However i read you cant do that with wiring money to bittrex because they dont except wires.

Yes, then I get your points.
By stable currency I mean as in if you have $1000 today that you can spend, tomorrow and the day after, you still have $1000 worth you can spend on altcoins.

As you reckon Bittrex dont support fiat trading at all(except for USDT via Wire Transfer), the price of BTC shown in USD is more an approximate number based on other exchanges.
The BTC price they show are relative to which altcoins it is paired against.
So to compare, you have to pair them up with the same coins they are traded against.

For example, the price of BTC in USD traded with known cryptocurrencies right now on GDAX and Bittrex.

GDAX   ETH/BTC      $16,592.50   
Bittrex   ETH/BTC      $16,593.80

GDAX   LTC/BTC      $16,474.30   
Bittrex   LTC/BTC      $16,728.60   

The price differences are so marginal, under 2% on LTC/BTC. Over time, the average will flatten out.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:13:15 AM

Cryptocurrency market is a living market! you can sleep broke in your portfolio one night and the next you could wake up a millionaire! The only character needed in cryptocurrency market is patience!:And if you are still confuse then ALGORY trading platform will come to your rescue! ALGORY is a Powerful multifunctional tool for cryptocurrency trading.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Saifher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:15:28 AM

The discounts didn't last long unfortunately! Prices are already recovering to their previous support levels and we're headed into an unpredictable week with the futures bitcoin markets opening up... I hope there are no more 'red sundays' for a while Tongue

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:21:32 AM

I think people need to realise this is the best time to be buying up this cheap coins, because this red market won't last forever in my opinion, be greedy when the market is fearful
classictv613

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:23:07 AM

I think another big fear here is Government interference and market crackdowns. Numerous countries across the globe have already taken strong positions on cryptocurrencies. Will be interesting to see how this influences the market over the next few weeks.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:27:07 AM

Yeah if you buy at the time am sure you will happy now....thanks for the info

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:55:10 AM

Rare phenomenon, 95 of top 100 cryptos dropping at the same time on
https://coinmarketcap.com

Time to buy boys! Grin

EDITED 11.12.17 - Made a great profit buying on bloody Sunday, did you?
My whole portfolio is +% green as weed can be Wink

Yesterday was an unhappy day with the digital money community, the price of multiple Altcoin and BTC bulk decreased at the same time. But the real increase and fall is what will happen depends on the Supply and Demand of the market! BTC is also a commodity and a means of payment, so that's what happens.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:38:44 AM

The line was not blurred.. it was removed.

Hahahaha  Grin
Well-written FUD, almost contagious like brain rot.

I looked and they are all up now.. BUY CHEAP COINZ NOM NOM NOM  Roll Eyes

And i counted and the top 100 have 70% non-minable coins denoted with an Asterisk.
Which i am responsible for by the way.
I am the one who suggested it to Gliss then was mouthed off then called a troll
and then how he added it about a week later minus the apology or admission i was right (again)

I never thought i'd see the day when 70% of coins can not be mined.. and half are worth more than $200 coin regardless.
It's simply fucking insane beyond comprehension.

You noobs don't know what happened because you showed up late and screamed take my money now.
To anything.. paying out.

FUD first & ask questions later™
kahc (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:12:53 AM

I looked and they are all up now.. BUY CHEAP COINZ NOM NOM NOM  Roll Eyes

And i counted and the top 100 have 70% non-minable coins denoted with an Asterisk.
Which i am responsible for by the way.
I am the one who suggested it to Gliss then was mouthed off then called a troll
and then how he added it about a week later minus the apology or admission i was right (again)

I never thought i'd see the day when 70% of coins can not be mined.. and half are worth more than $200 coin regardless.
It's simply fucking insane beyond comprehension.

You noobs don't know what happened because you showed up late and screamed take my money now.
To anything.. paying out.

If that is true, then that was not very gentlemanlike by Gliss.

I started to use Coinmarketcap early 2014, always thought the asterisks have been there, lol.
Noob or not, I'm not new in the game, and I can relate to what you are saying.

Out of the 1400 cryptocurrencies/tokens that are currently listed, I would say roughly less than 30 of them actually have a purpose, a real fully functioning platform(not cloned) that appeal to the critical mass of users, who are not blockchain fanatics.
You win some, you lose some.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:34:03 AM

You admit 70% are pure garbage and say "win some / lose some"
Uhmm no.. that would be "Win some / lose most"  Cheesy
Why do you all fail relentlessly to see the ridiculous nature of this.

And yeah i suggested it to Gliss and he seemed highly offended and his ass-kissers who joined in insulting me.
Back then.. late 2013'roughly there was nothing to differentiate the coins such as an asterisk.
And there was also far less info posted on the coins themselves just ultra basic info.
Even then exchanges barely mentioned anything about the coins listed too.. they were just 3 letter codes.
No one could tell IFC was mined at launch premined or not vs Mastercoin with an open ended ICO.

It's been struggle with this crap all along.. and the guys reaping the advantage $$$ all along are the ones crying "troll".. and "FUD" of course.

FUD first & ask questions later™
kahc (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:34:35 AM

You admit 70% are pure garbage and say "win some / lose some"
Uhmm no.. that would be "Win some / lose most"  Cheesy
Why do you all fail relentlessly to see the ridiculous nature of this.

And yeah i suggested it to Gliss and he seemed highly offended and his ass-kissers who joined in insulting me.
Back then.. late 2013'roughly there was nothing to differentiate the coins such as an asterisk.
And there was also far less info posted on the coins themselves just ultra basic info.
Even then exchanges barely mentioned anything about the coins listed too.. they were just 3 letter codes.
No one could tell IFC was mined at launch premined or not vs Mastercoin with an open ended ICO.

It's been struggle with this crap all along.. and the guys reaping the advantage $$$ all along are the ones crying "troll".. and "FUD" of course.

No, not 70%. More like 98%.
Doesn't matter if they are garbage or not, as long as there are people out there that have faith in the shit coins, they can be traded and profited off.
For now I only believe in the God of Money, there is a possibility I may switch to Buddhism later in my life(after I become a millionaire), to seek redemption for all my sins.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: