Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin is a bubble  (Read 448 times)
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:43:42 PM

I strongly believe bitcoin is not a bubble and i can't see it going down.. if they are a bubble how would they go down? i can't really see that scenario.. but many expert do believe so.. but i can't really see crypto going down. I even believe there will be integration with the current financial fiats.
Bubble is something which does exist for sometime and it bursts when it becomes bigger. Bitcoin is rising, it may fall or it may rise, opinions differ according to each and every person from his/her point of view. If a single person says bitcoin is a bubble won't change any fact. If it's a bubble it's a bubble, if it's not then it's not. A single user's opinion doesn't add much. And this is just a waste of time asking whether bitcoin is a bubble or not.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:45:10 PM

Yes , I think it is becoming a bubble .Tremendous growth has been seen in it's price within two weeks which is making some people to consider it as a bubble .But I don't think it will have any impact on us until we will take wise decisions.I think this bubble will burst but until that we can make maximum out of it .

Yes it is completely up to us the way we take it and how smart we play with the situation and make every situation as a winning situation but bitcoin is not bubble if it was bubble then bitcoin wouldn't have lasted for such a long time and wouldn't have passed through all those regulatory if it was a bubble. We can still count profit even if the value of bitcoin goes down by purchasing more bitcoin to trade once the value shoots back.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:15:12 AM

I think it was bubble back in 2009-10 year when people had hard time finding it in their list of investment. It was bubble back then because they did know about it on expertise level and nobody thought that bitcoin will be greatest investment in the world or future that is yet to come. So according to timeline things got changed I believe, and now the time has come when bitcoin is no more bubble. People know about it in detail, there are thousands of sources from where we can get instant proof of bitcoin’s working and thus we can earn, learn, and invest into it at any time. The bubble will never allow so much flexibility of this market but it gave it, and proved once again that this is not yet bitcoin bubble but a reality of market.
BTCYogi

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:49:59 AM

Only coming time will tell, if it is bubble or not.

I hope we just make money out it.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:51:59 AM

It's like the dotcom bubble. Yes internet technology was revolutionary and many of the companies eventually recovered their value slowly or even reached new highs, but the prices in 2000 were bubble. Right now bitcoin is bought up completely on speculation on top of speculation with the big money speculating, and has nothing to do with its adoption as a currency, other than as the currency of speculation. This speculation bubble will have a spectacular crash but eventually the adoption will catch up.

60659 📦
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: