Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone, I am new here...  (Read 189 times)
tanvirhossain366 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:58:23 AM

This is my 1st post....
I hope everybody help me.

My Questions:- what is bitcoin fork?
I am absolutely noob about bitcoin fork.
anyone explain me please...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:34:22 AM

Check out resources HERE.

A bitcoin fork is an attempt to change the code of the bitcoin blockchain. To do it successfully the team of developers proposing the change need to declare a date and time to initiate the new code (hoping to fork the existing bitcoin blockchain, like a fork in the road), and provide currency in the newly created coin to existing coin holders.
COTInetwork

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

Coti - Currency Of The Internet

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:04:03 AM

Like the hero member above me stated... It is basically a change in behavior in the existing code framework. Therefore a split has to occur because it won't function on the existing code.

CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:50:28 AM

A fork happens when developers are not in agreement about something so they change the code, separate and go their ways so to speak. For example, some people were not satisfied with Bitcoin for some reason so they changed the code and created their chain with their own currency (Bitcoin Cash) on top of existing Bitcoin blockchain. There are a lot of split like this by now. More recent examples are Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Diamond
tanvirhossain366 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:13:10 AM

A fork happens when developers are not in agreement about something so they change the code, separate and go their ways so to speak. For example, some people were not satisfied with Bitcoin for some reason so they changed the code and created their chain with their own currency (Bitcoin Cash) on top of existing Bitcoin blockchain. There are a lot of split like this by now. More recent examples are Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Diamond
Thanks for information  Smiley
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:27:33 AM

Hello tanvirhossain366, And welcome to the BTC world

There are already many threads Running here, if you can simply go through other threads you will get the Idea how this forum work and How you can earn money from this forum. But still if you dont have time i can do this for you.
You can earn money in Different ways from this Forum

By Joining any Signature campaign here.
How to Join a signature campaign >> Just go to service section and Check the Signature campaign in that Section. You will Different Signature campaigns threads. And You will also see the Different pay scale levels for the Different Level.
On this Forum there are different Activity level which will increase as your account gets older, and As your activity will increases your pay scale also will increases.
So Dont get panic in the beginning  on seeing the pay scale, Just do hard work here to get some nice activity level & Try to gain some Knowledge about this forum.

Other Money earning method is if you dont have skill there is section called Gambling>> Games and rounds On this Section there are free giving away of BTCs Where you are able to earn some free BTCs.

If you Have Skills to offer, you can earn alot from this section >> Service .... On this section you can offer your skills like Graphic designing, Web designing, Promotions, SEO, Signature Designs etc etc

Try to read these Threads too: 
TUTORIAL: How to Earn Bitcoins for Newbies!>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1244332.0
[New] What is a Sig Campaign?>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1352964.0
Best way to earn Bitcoins? >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1006151.0
How can I earn money in this forum?>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144701.0
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:14:50 AM

This is my 1st post....
I hope everybody help me.

My Questions:- what is bitcoin fork?
I am absolutely noob about bitcoin fork.
anyone explain me please...

Hello, friend. welcome to this forum. here you will find the answer on your question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxsofIujcw
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: