Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question regarding BTC mining  (Read 448 times)
Dr. Death (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 03:56:17 AM

I wanted to ask about how does the webpage register when i earn bitcoins or i dont, i am using MultiBit, wich i used to make a wallet and get the adress, wich i inserted into the Slush pool webpage, and then i login with my worker username and pass to the Slush pool, but after going for some minutes at 300 Mhash i checked back at the slush webpage and find out that not even 0.00000001 bitcoins were added to my account, i'd like to know if that was normal or if i was doing something wrong. after all, i barely started mining BTC a few days ago.

I am using GUIMiner, if it is important.
coinprize

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Invest NASDAQ in Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 03:14:31 PM

1. Read the FAQ in the registered pool.
2. If you can't settle the problem,
    change another pool.

Lots of pools are waiting for you.   Grin

Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 04:18:44 PM

You receive something only when the pool find a block, so of course if you mine for some minutes you will see 0, check again once it find a block, you should have something.

Note that mining with 300mh/s is just lost time and lost power these days

Dr. Death (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 07:07:42 PM

You receive something only when the pool find a block, so of course if you mine for some minutes you will see 0, check again once it find a block, you should have something.

Note that mining with 300mh/s is just lost time and lost power these days

but before i was minning at 2.5 mhash with CPU (i was getting 300 with GPU) and it got like 1 block for every 30 minutes or so, so, if i mine with ATI, how much time should i wait?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: