Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:50:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP!!!!! Premining HELL - Need HELP!!!  (Read 2213 times)
nave
Donator

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:03:19 AM

Premine shuts off all their common sense.

Any coin with a premine should be completely ignored for the reason Death & Taxes posted above.

I'm glad you're getting this response. Maybe people are starting to learn about the endless copy and paste coins going around here.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 08:03:55 AM

Just premine or take your 1% and be done with it. The fact you are making such a big deal about this just proves that you know its not the right thing to do. The whining has overstayed its welcome. You are getting ridiculous man. At this point it feels like begging and we are not going to throw you a pity parade. Take your cut or don't. I really don't think anyone cares anymore. Youre going to kill your coin before you even launch it if you keep this baby shit up

I'm trying to find the best solution for everyone and you're still not happy?  Sad.

You're trying to benefit yourself. You've started the same thread multiple times hoping for different results but getting the same reaction each time. You're being greedy thats all there is to it

mnyonpa

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:04:39 AM

I really don’t see why all devs want so much to premine. Satoshi did not premine, neither did Sunny King or any other decent coin developers.

By starting a new coin anyway you have an advantage of early adoption, and even if you start mining simultaneously with others, you can get yourself a solid sum pretty quickly, isn’t it? Is it really necessary to be greedier than Satoshi?

BTC address for donations: 1EEjkAqLXTxscD24D1S6aXWtxPUWxSkHcd
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 08:05:10 AM

Just premine or take your 1% and be done with it. The fact you are making such a big deal about this just proves that you know its not the right thing to do. The whining has overstayed its welcome. You are getting ridiculous man. At this point it feels like begging and we are not going to throw you a pity parade. Take your cut or don't. I really don't think anyone cares anymore. Youre going to kill your coin before you even launch it if you keep this baby shit up

I'm trying to find the best solution for everyone and you're still not happy?  Sad.

Bullshit, you are trying to find a coin you can get 1% of, and so determined to do that that you are even willing to commission the creation of yet another crapcoin if that is what it is going to take to get you 1% of a coin.

-MarkM-

Of course I'm trying to get paid.  Are you and unthinkingbit working for free?  Is 1% so much?  This is absurd.  Show me one dev making less than 1% including all the Insider buys and back door schemes.  Nobody does this for free.

You know, nevermind, nothing but haters and jealous people in here looking out for their own self interest.

I have to apologize for earning 1%?  Anahaaaaaa.  When hell freezes over.

I'll leave it as a premine since no matter what I do the haters come out with a new excuse.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
nave
Donator

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:07:21 AM

Bullshit, you are trying to find a coin you can get 1% of, and so determined to do that that you are even willing to commission the creation of yet another crapcoin if that is what it is going to take to get you 1% of a coin.

-MarkM-

Of course I'm trying to get paid.  Are you and unthinkingbit working for free?  Is 1% so much?  This is absurd.  Show me one dev makings as than 1% iniding all the I sider buys and back door schemes.  Nobody she's this for free.

You know, nevermind, nothing but haters and jealous people in here looking out for their own self interest.

I have to apologize for earning 1%?  Anahaaaaaa.  Wnen hell freezes over.

I'll leave it as a premine since no matter what I do the haters come out with a new excuse.

Really - what are you doing to earn this 1%? It is very easy to make a new coin, copy and pasting most of the code. What is different about your coin - what work have you done that really justifies you taking 1% of the total coin amount?
tob101

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:08:25 AM

Of course I'm trying to get paid.  Are you and unthinkingbit working for free?  Is 1% so much?  This is absurd.  Show me one dev makings as than 1% iniding all the I sider buys and back door schemes.  Nobody she's this for free.

Well, then don't be surprised if someone copy/paste your coin, remove the 1% for the dev and release the coin with no premine under a new name  Smiley

BTC: 1FynXbsp2pdezt1wej7iZw373AXNj6PgRS
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 08:09:32 AM

You're trying to benefit yourself. You've started the same thread multiple times hoping for different results but getting the same reaction each time. You're being greedy thats all there is to it

1% is greed, eh?  But your 99% is t greed, you earned that, right.  You didn't think about it and you just plug your computer in and go to the beach but your 99% is no greedy.  If not for guys like me thinking of new better ways for you to make money doing nothing your lazy way of making money would end quick.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 08:10:46 AM

-MarkM-

Of course I'm trying to get paid.  Are you and unthinkingbit working for free?  Is 1% so much?  This is absurd.  Show me one dev making less than 1% including all the Insider buys and back door schemes.  Nobody does this for free.

I have to apologize for earning 1%?  Anahaaaaaa.  When hell freezes over.

Do some actual work. Work that actually needs doing. You only need about 1.1% of the shares in devcoin each cycle to be getting 1% of devcoins for as long as you continue doing the work, but instead of doing actual work you instead are being a forum troll and trying to be yet another scamcoin-artist, none of which is work any more than bank robbing is work or mugging is work or pickpocketing is work.

The only people that want your "work" done are the rest of the team of criminals who all profit from the "job", its like you wanna be a safecracker and all the other people in on the bank heist think having a safecracker would be good because they happen to be more into the shooting the guards or the driving the getaway vehicle or whatever other parts of the whole big scam.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:10:53 AM

-MarkM-

Exactly ^^^^^^^

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
emerefer

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:11:17 AM

Well, then don't be surprised if someone copy/paste your coin, remove the 1% for the dev and release the coin with no premine under a new name  Smiley

They would do this if there was 0% premine.

Just take the premine and release it and either work on building a good infrustructure for the coin or let it die.
nave
Donator

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:11:28 AM

1% is greed, eh?  But your 99% is t greed, you earned that, right.  You didn't think about it and you just plug your computer in and go to the beach but your 99% is no greedy.  If not for guys like me thinking of new better ways for you to make money doing nothing your lazy way of making money would end quick.

Claims to make a coin "for the miners". Calls all miners greedy. I'm speechless.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 08:11:34 AM

Right, and that guy will do it for free, right.  He won't make any money.  Abanaaaaa.

You guys lay pools 2-3% and they do noting for you. I come up with an idea to make mining more fun and reward the small guy the most and I don't deserve 1% lousy percent.  Talk about u grateful greed.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:12:09 AM

The funny thing is pretending 1% is small because it is a small number.  Lets take Bitcoin for example.  Say Satoshi had hardcoded a founder wealth system of 1% of all coins mined. 

To date 11,413,275 BTC have been mined so 1% would be 114,132.75 BTC @ $100 ea = $11.4 million.  Current blocks are worth 25 BTC so 1% is 0.25 BTC or ~$25.  6 blocks per hour means the founder wealth would be increasing by $3,600 per day.  Now imagine Bitcoin increased by a factor of 50.  Starting to see how "only 1%" sounds silly?

Now I am not saying don't premine.  Do it, or don't do it.  The market will react accordingly.  If your right and a copy and paste clone like the hundreds or so before it is worth 1% then the coin will do less.  If it isn't then it will go nowhere.  However please save everyone the "poor me, only 1%" routine.  Just do what you want to do and be done with it.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 08:16:44 AM

Tell me something you ungrateful jerks.

If I remove the whole 1%, how do I get paid?  You guys get paid doing nothing off a program I thought of.  You run your computer and go watch a game - not exactly work.

But I thought of it, I paid for it, I had the decency to build it to your liking which wasn't easy so where'sy payoff?

Tell me how would I get paid and if you say mine it then you're communistic jerks.  No inventor me CEO of a company has to go on the assembly line.  This is why no deb ever have a shit about making a people's coin cause you guys aren't happy with a coin to give you an edge, your jealously blinds you into hating the very person that cared enough to make you better off.

From now on, if I ever design another coin I'll be sure it will be for those with huge rigs and optimism them to take as much from the little guy as possible cause that's what you guys deserve wnen you chase away the one guy fighting for your needs.

Good night - I can't take this stupidity and hatred anymore.

lsd225

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:17:55 AM

Pre mined coins will destroy any chance of anyone taking your project seriously.  Lots of coins are launching making for a circus like atmosphere.  
Listen to the Sr. Members who answered you and someone who is a little newer to the scene.  Find another way.
AgentME

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:18:10 AM

People use bitcoin because it's decentralized and they can control who gets a cut (optional transaction fees that go to the miners). If we wanted someone to get a cut and have no choice in the matter, we'd just go use Paypal. At least Paypal has to manage servers. What value are you possibly adding by creating a new clonecoin?
AgentME

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:19:33 AM

If I remove the whole 1%, how do I get paid?  You guys get paid doing nothing off a program I thought of.
What's the program you thought of? Taking bitcoin/litecoin and renaming it? How are you possibly trying to take credit for that?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 08:22:47 AM

I EMAILED THE PROGRAMMER TO REMOVE THE 1% premine.

Now there's ZERO premine.

This is not America!

Unreal!!!

iamrickrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 08:27:38 AM

If you take my advice in the first page of this thread then I think you could get away with it but now I'm beginning to think that you simply do not understand what you are getting into and no matter what you do now, you have burned your bridges.

That being said:

I told you that if you pre-mined 1/10th of 1 percent up to 3/10 of 1 percent of the total coins that will be minted then that may be considered fair. I take this number from other coins that have been released, that have had a pre-mine, with little to no objections from the other miners.

So, if you have a coin that will mint a maximum of 300 million coins, 1/10th of a percent would be 300,000 coins. That is PLENTY because not only will you get those coins to do with what you want, you can also MINE the coins yourself after it is released! OMG, who would have thought of that!

Does what I am saying make any sense to you or are you beyond logic at this point?

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2013, 08:28:13 AM

It is not unreal at all, only scammers and scummy/scammy exchanges and pump and dump artists benefit from yet another crapcoin coming along.

Your crapcoin, someone else's crapcoin, it doesn't matter, any crapcoin will do.

So your "work" is not relevant, if you didn't make yet another crapcoin someone else would, so you are not needed and nor is your crapcoin.

A simple app/script could generate thousands of new crapcoins a day, so there is actually no need for crapcoin inventors at all, they can be automatically generated if only an actual dev bothered to actually develop a simple crapcoin-generator script/app.

Actual devs though are for some reason holding back from doing that.

Does anyone even wonder why?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: