Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]HeartBout🔥Next Generation Social Network.  (Read 4066 times)
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 473
Merit: 105

Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:47:09 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 12:37:11 PM by sinatrra12

About HeartBout

The HeartBout social networking service was developed with the idea to convert time spent in the network into profit for all participants (users and advertisers) in mind. After registration any user gets an easy access to cryptocurrency and their own wallet. HeartBout is a social network with a decentralized reward system based on a blockchain technology. Users taking part in creation and promotion of content receive rewards in the form
of HBC cryptocurrency.
  HeartBout Token The HeartBout coin token (abbreviated as HBC) is the only and the basic token of the HeartBout social networking service. The HBC is used as a reward for actions of the HeartBout social network users and is directly connected with the advertising capabilities of the social network. The
HBC tokens can be spent on promotion of a publication (advertisement). Besides, the coins can be taken out to an accredited stock and converted to other currencies in future. Users assess content using “hot” (like) and “cold” (dislike) hearts. It means that the more often a user uses the social network, the more HBC they can get.
  Upon completion of the sale of the tokens (ICO) on June 30, 2018, in June cryptocurrency of the Heart Bout blockchain will be available at various cryptocurrency exchanges, where we will systematically increase the distribution of our cryptocurrency at the maximum number of the most reliable exchanges; also we will work to create our own domestic exchange to provide
maximum convenience.

HeartBout ICO

Pre-ICO
The number of tokens — 10 217 279
Bonuses:
December 15—31 — a discount of 35% of the price (for limited number of tokens)
January 30—February 28 — 20% discount
ICO
The number of tokens — 39 783 506
Bonuses:
April 1—30 — 15%
May 10—30 June — 10%

•   The maximum number of tokens issued for sale — 50 000 785
•   Total supply of tokens: 63 695 267,5159236
•   The sum of the maximum collection amount of ETH — 6 440
•   The name of token: Heart Bout Coin
•   The kind of token: ERC20
•   The price of token: 0.051 $, 1 ETH (at the dollar rate 1 ETH — $ 350) = 6 863 HBC
•   The minimum purchase : 1 HBC
•   Crypto currency for payment: ETH

The cost of the HBC token
  Internal cost of 1 HBC is calculated based on the value of one impression costing $0.02 multiplied by the DAU divided by 1000 ($0,02 * DAU/1000). Starting from June of 2018, we expect growth of DAU from 30 000 to 252 970 users in December. Thus, we expect growth in price of 1 HBC from $0,6 to $5.1.

Purchase time bonuses
  In weeks of token purchase after the ICO start

Distribution

Roadmap

4 quarter
— Adjusting application design and adapting to iOS 11
— Start of blockchain designing
— The formation of technical specifications for the development
    of the advertising engine Development
— Registration
— Tape
— Search
— Create and edit categories
— Profile, editing / settings
— Creating a publication
— Analysis of steemit blockchain
— Development of blockchain on the basis of fork stream
1 quarter
— Advertising promotion design in the application
— Design of the wallet
Development
— Streaming videos
— Creating of the final post
— Activity / Chat
— Call
— Animation and testing
— Beta version (April)
— Development of blockchain using fork steemit
2 quarter
— Finalizing
— Testing
— Release of the application (June)
— Development of the android version
3—4 quarter
— Launching of the advertising engine
— Release of the Android version
— Analysis of the possibility of integration of other advertising types into the application
— Formulation of the technical assignment for the development of other types of advertising
— Development

Team

.................................▄    █  █   █    ▄        PROFESSIONAL                 .........make .......FOLLOW ME:
.................................  █  █  █  █   ▄   ▄   █       B O U N T Y...................................a n:........T E L E G R A M...................■  p o r t f o l i o
.................................█    █    █  █   █    █    █    █   ....M A N A G E M E N T.....        O R D E R ..........■  a n n

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foundico.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:05:56 AM

website does not work, you can add you ICO in our listing, as reserve)
rockofages152

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:14:22 AM

[reserved]
rockofages152

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:19:22 AM

Welcome to nginx!

If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org.
Commercial support is available at nginx.com.

Thank you for using nginx.

well,
1. the website is unavailable
2. I don't see the whitepaper
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:50:57 AM

Website will be available today.

.................................▄    █  █   █    ▄        PROFESSIONAL                 .........make .......FOLLOW ME:
.................................  █  █  █  █   ▄   ▄   █       B O U N T Y...................................a n:........T E L E G R A M...................■  p o r t f o l i o
.................................█    █    █  █   █    █    █    █   ....M A N A G E M E N T.....        O R D E R ..........■  a n n
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:36:08 AM

Where is your whitepaper? Website.. no one twitts, post and etc....

sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:14:36 PM

Where is your whitepaper? Website.. no one twitts, post and etc....
Website and whitepaper was updated. You can use links at the top of the first post

dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:24:07 PM

so far, I see this is a creative way to create a social media that is not boring, I hope to get more information from the website
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:28:07 PM

so far, I see this is a creative way to create a social media that is not boring, I hope to get more information from the website
You can read whitepaper - http://heartbout.com/HB-Whitepapper_eng.pdf for more information

polonez

Merit: 118

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:46:52 PM

Hm, I think it's very interesting and perspective project. Where I can get acquainted with smart-contract?
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:53:56 PM

Hm, I think it's very interesting and perspective project. Where I can get acquainted with smart-contract?
Thanks. You can read  smart-contract here - https://github.com/heartbout/SmartContract/blob/master/SmartContract.txt

iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:03:19 PM

does this provide white papers to read in detail to find out more ico this? I do not see the potential with this project
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:14:46 PM

does this provide white papers to read in detail to find out more ico this? I do not see the potential with this project
You can read whitepaper - http://heartbout.com/HB-Whitepapper_eng.pdf for more information

Baskervilles

Activity: 186
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:23:46 PM

the project was of interest!
What will the token price be?

sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:48:57 PM

the project was of interest!
What will the token price be?
Thanks, 1 ETH = 6683 HBC
1 HBC = $0,051

polonez

Merit: 118

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:24:04 PM

Thanks. You can read  smart-contract here - https://github.com/heartbout/SmartContract/blob/master/SmartContract.txt
Thank you! What about bounty campaign? Are you you are planning bounty program?
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:44:36 PM

Thank you! What about bounty campaign? Are you you are planning bounty program?

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:26:22 AM

Your ANN is quite presentable and your concept is somewhat achievable but what good in your project (as per my point of view) is the total supply which is lesser in numbers and it's good cause it can categorize as RARE and when it reaches the trading market, the price will soar high since the supply is limited.
Just make it sure that it will not follow what happened to justdatingsite project.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:46:52 AM

i think this is good , but maybe you need make a more promotion on ads platform   Wink
good luck!

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
darherdy

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:21:25 AM

I think you can add a function:replying to any article can be rewarded, it can attract more people to come in, sometimes the comments are more interesting than the article.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: