Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH transaction failure  (Read 256 times)
Superrbat (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:16:49 AM

Hey guys, i am new to cryptocurrency, and today i randomly checked the transaction on the etherscan, and i found one transaction that failed,
here is the link https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe97b02cbac848e57e4e2aec5e8213ff905a3f23a9b55ea41d1aec7b236e72ed3, this guy set the gas limit to 371750 and the gas price 120GWEI, and he still not succeeded , can anyone tell me why? And what should i do if this happens to me?

YongMaTheMagicCom

Activity: 88
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

keep reading the forum before asking, due to ETH problem, you can do a transaction, moreover you want to trade in etherdelta. everyone have the same problem, just wait til ETHereum make solve. dont be panic, just wait the next information. keep learning on this forum.
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:25:30 PM

keep reading the forum before asking, due to ETH problem, you can do a transaction, moreover you want to trade in etherdelta. everyone have the same problem, just wait til ETHereum make solve. dont be panic, just wait the next information. keep learning on this forum.
agree with you.all of ethereum network are now facing this problem and ethereum user also.so just wait until new announcement.
ceyceyki

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:54:58 AM

Because of crypto kitties there is a delay on ethereum, there might be a delay in processing Ether transfers. You should pay more gas or gwei to make it faster. I think you should read forum and you will find your answer.

Superrbat (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:42:05 AM

This is a Bitcoin forum. You will probably find better answers to your questions on an Ethereum forum such as

https://forum.ethereum.org/

Thank you for telling me that forum.
Superrbat (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:49:54 AM

Because of crypto kitties there is a delay on ethereum, there might be a delay in processing Ether transfers. You should pay more gas or gwei to make it faster. I think you should read forum and you will find your answer.
Well this guy has already paid 120 Gwei with the Gas Limit to 371750
Avalance

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:17:57 AM

it really annoying for me to have pending transaction, what's going on etherdelta, eventhough i have increase the gas, it still not able to deposit or withdraw my balance.
Superrbat (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:53:44 AM

it really annoying for me to have pending transaction, what's going on etherdelta, eventhough i have increase the gas, it still not able to deposit or withdraw my balance.
Truly it is, this would kill the potential profits.
YongMaTheMagicCom

Activity: 88
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:40:18 AM

if you're unable to deposit and withdraw your balance by increase your gas, try to increase again, then if it still cant be deposited or withdrawn, then just wait for the next solution, we can't do anything, but i'm sure ETH will solve this problem, it just need some time to solve the problem. ETH won't their reputation get decrease, they will take an action soon. keep be patient.!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: