Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:26:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY]SALPay TOKENS:Making Payroll and Remittances cheaper, safer, faster  (Read 19797 times)
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

Can we remove our signature and avatar now?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Can we remove our signature and avatar now?
I join the issue, the announcement says that the subscription campaign will last until December 31, can we remove our signatures?

jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

**Successfully joined SalPay Signature Campaign**

sum1yati

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

this bounty still activ ? or done ?
jemarie20

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

Hi boss:

I want to ask if the campaign is currently for new participant!

Thanks.

bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

**Successfully joined SalPay Signature Campaign**

BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

Announcement: Salpay Bounty program is officially ended and final stakes is now calculating. Please don't remove your Signature until sunday so that you will not lose your stakes. Thanks you for all your support and WE really appreciate it. I will announce further info regarding payment and if ever KYC will apply to claim bounties. That's all for now. Goodnight.

-Block   Cool
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:32:10 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 02:18:42 PM by BlockEye

Salpay Bounty Campaign is already over!

* * *Change Wallet Process* * *
Due to recently Etherdelta Hack. MAny Participants change their wallet and it mixed up on my inbox with spam message. So therefor I decided to create a new process on changing wallet address. Please PM your NEW wallet address to BlockEyeChangeWallet and NOT me.
All PM to BlockEye Account will ignore. Please indicate Project name to the subject and what bounty type you join or else it will ignore too.

* * *Blog/Article/Video Submittal of Entry Process* * *
And also regarding Blog submittal, I made some revision too. Please use this form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1c8mnuPw4iaHBDGXwfu7ype7IWUeHXxvYUPGdRnflG58 to submit your article. Note that this is only for participants that received approval from me via PM here in the forum. So don't create article without my approval so that your effort will not be wasted.

To All Signature Campaign Participants: You can now remove your signature code! Thank you for participating on Salpay Bounty Campaign.

BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

Announcement: Bounty Distribution date is still tentative. The devs are still finalizing the KYC documents of all investors that participates on the ICO so don't be excited on getting your bounty token besides even if you get your token now. It is still useless since there is no exchange available for Salpay.

Important note: Don't use the change wallet process if your wallet is not compromised/hacked. Please read carefully on instruction. That is a change wallet process for hacked wallet and not a mandatory change wallet. 

BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: WTF guys are you doing?! Change Wallet process is not mandatory and it's for the hacked account only due to Etherdelta issue. Are you really even thinking of before submitting? This really makes the process of final spreadsheet slow down. I will not entertain change wallet request of those accounts that don't have hacked account remark on the PM.
Please be a wise bounty hunter or else I will be starting kicking you out.

BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:56:24 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT: Final spreadsheet was already submitted to the devs since Last Saturday and KYC is not required anymore. The devs is just finishing the distribution to the ICO investors token and then proceed to the bounty distribution which may occur approximately next week. I will announce more info here regarding the distribution date once the devs confirmed it to me. For the meantime, Just relax and join to other Bounty program. Thanks!

-Block  Cool
Westinhome

Activity: 1596
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

They announce it now about the distribution, It will started on this coming next week.
I hope it have a good value for this project, Im so glad that i am participated of this campaign. I hope they have another campaign just like this SALPAY.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

Thank you for the latest information and all will see this news..I will be patient to wait for the distribution of token, Success is always for you Mr.Block and congratulations to Salpay for it's success.

LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT: Final spreadsheet was already submitted to the devs since Last Saturday and KYC is not required anymore. The devs is just finishing the distribution to the ICO investors token and then proceed to the bounty distribution which may occur approximately next week. I will announce more info here regarding the distribution date once the devs confirmed it to me. For the meantime, Just relax and join to other Bounty program. Thanks!

-Block  Cool

hi manager, thanks for never failing to update us. i hope they will not delay the distribution and most importnly, hope they will not delay the listing for an exchange.
Raisa263616

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

Hi manager
best wishes for the success.When will be distribute the tokens.I dont'  get any payment yet .

nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

-Block  Cool

Thank you for the information. I am glad that I participated in this project. I expect that it will be very successful in the future

Aleksey4453

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

-Block  Cool

A very successful project, that the distribution of generosity will pass by cheers.
The dismissed manager thank you so much for everything, I participate in your many bounties and am confident in you at 100% Smiley
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:01:43 AM

We hope it will going to listed on coinmarketcap soon so that we know on what is the value of the token and the exchangersite they going listed.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:08:15 AM

-Block  Cool

Thanks for the updates! I almost forgot about my bounty on this project Cheesy this will be a long term hodling since i will only get small amount for 1 week signature campaign.

Best of luck to everyone.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:44:12 AM

-Block  Cool

Thank you for your clear and continued communication regarding the bounty

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: