Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Here's simply why you must must must invest in Xtrabytes.  (Read 265 times)
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:43:45 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 11:20:58 AM by kubricktrader

Its very simple. XBY doesn't have the funding to push to the crypto world what it is so it has kept it in the dark.

But simply, its doing almost exactly what EOS is doing ie A Platform that hosts Dapps of any language easily all non one platform. But heres the crazy thing its ahead of EOS in schedule, it has I believe and will argue easily its a better more secure consensus system and its only 20m MC compared to EOS at already 2bn and they haven't even finished distribution.

When i see this kind of imbalance it ALWAYS comes back to the norm. Either EOS goes to 50m MC or XBY goes to at least 500m MC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ita9a/heres_what_people_dont_get_about_xtrabytes/
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

Good project but need some fund tho ...
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:17:57 AM

If only people listened to me. lol
Volant

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:04:15 AM

Great coin, heavily invested myself. What do you think the prove can go to leading into 2018?
fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

Do NOT buy this coin!!!!! you will lose money!!!

I made an account to post this, but I've been watching ANN for years.This coin has many MANY negatives. The price is being manipulated for personal gain by members of the XBY community on cryptopia. The people INCLUDE fishfish, ddelphius, and fatoshi. It's vaporware at this point and with the fake price, you will lose money. It started as a sob story, but none of it is real. Haven't you noticed that there is an unnatural BTC amount in addition to the lower volume on cryptopia...and all of the walls that control the price?

I REPEAT DO NOT INVEST IN VAPORWARE NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING IT IS. YOU CANNOT GAIN WHEN THE PRICE IS BEING MANIPULATED BY A SMALL GROUP OF INSIDERS!! I WAS THERE IN THE BEGINNING AND SEEN IT ALL, IT'S A SCAM JUST TO MAKE THE OWNERS RICH!!

please listen to me, i'm trying to save you guys from being bitconnect'd

This coin is just hype and vaporware, they lure you in with shilling and flash and dump it when the going gets rough. They don't have a working product yet either. If you look at CMC, it was pumped to 5800 satoshis (YES, 80 Cents and ONLY based on hype and shilling!) and was dumped all the way down to under 3000 while bagholders got stuck with the bill. So I repeat, pump and dump vaporware coin.

It was articles like this that made people lose a fortune when they invested near the ath.
browniee

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

Do NOT buy this coin!!!!! you will lose money!!!

I made an account to post this, but I've been watching ANN for years.This coin has many MANY negatives. The price is being manipulated for personal gain by members of the XBY community on cryptopia. The people INCLUDE fishfish, ddelphius, and fatoshi. It's vaporware at this point and with the fake price, you will lose money. It started as a sob story, but none of it is real. Haven't you noticed that there is an unnatural BTC amount in addition to the lower volume on cryptopia...and all of the walls that control the price?

I REPEAT DO NOT INVEST IN VAPORWARE NO MATTER HOW TEMPTING IT IS. YOU CANNOT GAIN WHEN THE PRICE IS BEING MANIPULATED BY A SMALL GROUP OF INSIDERS!! I WAS THERE IN THE BEGINNING AND SEEN IT ALL, IT'S A SCAM JUST TO MAKE THE OWNERS RICH!!

please listen to me, i'm trying to save you guys from being bitconnect'd

This coin is just hype and vaporware, they lure you in with shilling and flash and dump it when the going gets rough. They don't have a working product yet either. If you look at CMC, it was pumped to 5800 satoshis (YES, 80 Cents and ONLY based on hype and shilling!) and was dumped all the way down to under 3000 while bagholders got stuck with the bill. So I repeat, pump and dump vaporware coin.

It was articles like this that made people lose a fortune when they invested near the ath.
Active community, testnet release, ltd. confirmed & waiting for the patent.
Time will tell if it's vaporware or the next big thing.

Your post seems like FUD, xby is a high risk high reward untill the patent & mainnet release.
I invested a few % for fun
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

For me, XBY could fail or be developed successfully and create the next revolution in cryptocurrency space. This is why I do not intend to sell XtraBytes at a profit of 10 times. What is the problem here? If XBY increased 10 times, why not increase it 100 times, or even 1,000 times when its technology is completed in the future? This coin will go to the moon and I believe in it. I can accept one of two scenarios. Either way, I will never regret making the decision to invest in my XBY today!

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: