Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with Coinmama?  (Read 175 times)
hypratt (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:46:27 AM

I tried to open an account with them over 3 days ago and haven't got antyhing more than they are really  ???busy. Is that any way to run an exchange?
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:48:52 AM

I tried to open an account with them over 3 days ago and haven't got antyhing more than they are really  ???busy. Is that any way to run an exchange?
Not sure, I'll be honest their support center is not good. Sent them twice a question and I never got any reply from them, that's not professional and not a good way to keep your customers happy.
I bought from them because they were one of the fews to accept payment with bank card (the fee is intimidating though).
Don't think I will go back to them unless they work on their fees and their customer service.

That being said, they verified my KYC very quickly before I bought so I can not be too harsh on them.

Why don't you try another broker?
coinmama

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:08:05 AM

Hey there,

My name's Martin, and I'm heading up our support efforts at Coinmama.

As you can imagine, things are a bit hectic in the world of crypto, and our teams are working around the clock to answer everyone's questions. If we haven't answered yours yet, have faith that we're putting in every effort to get there soon Smiley

Alternatively, leave a reply here with your order number or PM us your email, and I'll look into it right away.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:12:36 AM

Hey there,

As you can imagine, things are a bit hectic in the world of crypto, and our teams are working around the clock to answer everyone's questions. If we haven't answered yours yet, have faith that we're putting in every effort to get there soon Smiley

Alternatively, leave a reply here with your order number or PM us your email, and I'll look into it right away.
No problem.
I sent you two emails back in August and never got a reply, first was to ask how to buy Bitcoin Cash (naive question I know but I was a newbie), second was about a payment refused. I got my answer later anyway, so no harm done. But yes, replying to all customers is the best way to go in my opinion Smiley
All the best.
revepatro

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:22:50 PM

while we're on it, do you still have those insane 10$ minimum fee on credit card ?
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:32:25 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 08:46:55 PM by vegaed1

Hey there,

I've been waiting since Sunday the 24th for approval. I've emailed as well and no response. I will pm you.
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

Hey there,

I've been waiting since Sunday the 24th for approval. I've emailed as well and no response. I will pm you.

Coinmama company is sh*t. Have been waiting now for 10 day and not one response. I ended up buying through coinbase and localbitcoins. Don't waist your time with this company. They say they will reply in 1 business day or less. What a joke!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: