Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:12:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Hot  (Read 2657 times)
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:10:56 PM

Bitcoin isn't hot like last year mate, people are now paying their attention to other coins and projects like Altcoins or ICOs because they're much more profits then Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

Bitcoin isn't hot like last year mate, people are now paying their attention to other coins and projects like Altcoins or ICOs because they're much more profits then Bitcoin.
I don't agree, bitcoin is still getting large amount of attention from mainstream media, that didn't change. When we see another price boost, you will see the craziness even more
Hawley

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

Bitcoin is so hot now due to the price changes upwards. BTC seems to be the current fever of the masses. regardless of potential the vast majority of investors will never consider looking into crypto currencies as an investment given the limited number of BTC used. these can be used for small transactions as well. because of the technology behind it the blockchain which in simple term is the next generation of account system and the market is making correction of all prices will find their level and then it will be the right time to buy.
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

more frok dude, and any people can't care about it Shocked
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:51:10 AM

BTC is really hot, it shows the development every day

The topic is not about if Bitcoin is being hot or not, there is another Bitcoin fork and they are going to call it Bitcoin hot.

Probably people thinks that forking Bitcoin will make investors flock in their coin. Probably they took inspiration with Bitcoin Cash.

People are getting tired of this worthless forks. They should stop this Non-sense.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

Bitcoin is too hot. Bitcoin is popular to all cryptocurrency's users.So bitcoin demand is to us so much.On the hand,cryptocurrency's users are incraessing day by day.That's why bitcoin is going up. Smiley Wink
DivvyOfficial

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

Have node ?
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:49:27 AM

http://bithot.org/

what's this? What's up with ppl forking out non stop and ridiculous stuff like this?

i mean, it's around 200+ blocks away and their targetted 12-12-17 fork but they dont have wallet, mining pool or exchange confirmed.

what's wrong with this ppl? Angry

Just checked the website and details for it. Looks like they are going to give away 1:100 ratio of the BTC:BitcoinHot. The prices would be pretty good and best opportunity for those free goodie seeker who are always there to get ready for such free stuff. The give away is similar to other forks and no official date is yet published. The wallet and exchangers are not listed yet but they are claiming that it can be brought to any exchanger once it is official. So I think we don't have to worry about our bitcoin and as per the experience from last dozens of Bitcoin fork this will also be same coin with all the hypes and sucks everywhere. No target and nothing it is juts another bullshit thats all I know.
but it's so close to the proposed block and yet they haven't prepare all the items. sounds fishy to me.

For now, the bitcoin price is still declining and there is no sign of going up then it is better to invest in bitcoin in the short term because soon the bitcoin price will be hot and we do not have to worry about bitcoin because bitcoin will be the same coin recovered with altcoin other
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

Almighty bitcoin,  yes obviously bitcoin is hot although right now things are not so well with most coins in the cryptocurrency world but surely bitcoin has proven itself a great coin
Bloodred22

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:54:46 AM

Yes, bitcoin is getting hotter because the price has gone up, and bitcoin has great potential.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

If we are talking about what is happening on the market today, then I can say with high probability that today the market has still brought the price of BTC for that resistance level, which has lasted for about a year.

cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:58:43 AM

what's this? What's up with ppl forking out non stop and ridiculous stuff like this?

i mean, it's around 200+ blocks away and their targetted 12-12-17 fork but they dont have wallet, mining pool or exchange confirmed.

Currently I have not been able to access its site and I think it is scam. Or is it just a virtual value and we will easily lose everything if we trust it. With unrelated information, that really is a big question. I would not normally invest in projects like this.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:15:39 AM

Many people hope in December 2018, to repeat the peak of bitcoin prices like in December 2017. I prefer to say that HOT BITCOIN is the price of touching $ 20k. Very hot. But it makes a cold head.  Grin Grin
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

Right now bitcoin is not hot. It is very cold. It was hot in 2017 but still ahead. I think Bitcoin will become even hotter by the end of 2019

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:37:22 PM

The website already suspended, I think it was removed already, and I didn't have a peek of that website if what would look like. But I don't mind already haha.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

bitcoin is one of the most reliable  dyprocirrency and i believe that it will cope with any situation we can think of

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

They know that with a coin like bitcoin, it is the coin that markets itself so when you are forking bitcoin you are sure that there are going to be a lot of people who are interested in investing in the coin just because it is a fork from bitcoin. it is also the biggest coin in the market and that is why people are trying to run their scam coins with it

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

Almighty bitcoin,  yes obviously bitcoin is hot although right now things are not so well with most coins in the cryptocurrency world but surely bitcoin has proven itself a great coin
Well, while he has not proven himself yet. he still has a very low transaction speed and lightning has not yet begun its work. But I also think bitcoin is hot
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

The bitcoin hotness depends in the demand of bitcoins. The bitcoin is more popular to people in theis become  whole wide world . The hotness of it become interesting in all aspects .
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:44:15 AM

Now that the bitcoin hot has been shown the exit door, there is this particular one that has come to cool off everything and that is bitcoin Air. Just take your time and go through some research about them and we are hopeful of their success. You can see in my signature

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: