Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a moderator please I have received fake feedback from TradeFortress  (Read 3771 times)
Pi Coin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:11:55 AM

this thread is just the tip of the Iceberg. DiamondCardz you are on the right track with identifying scammers, however you're accuracy is becoming poor at best. you negged this account mistakenly in the HollowInfinity thread. you can contact TF to inquire about my identity. there is alot more going on here then most of us understand at this point but we have narrowed this group down to a list of people, and we caught them coming of of tor exit nodes and traced them all the way back to [country ommitted]. keep up the good work and i will keep helping as needed.

THIS JUST IN: You can trace Tor!
I doubt it.

when you exit a tor node onto a website, logging in exposes your real ip address briefly you can use ARIN, APNIC or in this particular case, I used RIPE to trace him back to his country of origin and actual IP address. He lives in Europe. What is unclear is whether he is carrying this act out on his own or a group is leveraging him as a lackey to carry out there dirty work, or if thats all just a guise and its one guy. what we do know is where he lives, who he is and his ISP has been notified.. that is all you need to know
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:13:42 AM

Oh, good to know! Thanks!  Wink

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:15:23 AM

I'm considering to throw out my TV set. Bitcointalk entertainment is definitely of better quality.

Onkel Paul

whiskers75

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:16:05 AM

I'm considering to throw out my TV set. Bitcointalk entertainment is definitely of better quality.

Onkel Paul
Yeah, subscribe to this thread to get it delivered fresh to your mailbox! Cheesy

Pi Coin

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:18:00 AM

Onkel Paul
Yeah, subscribe to this thread to get it delivered fresh to your mailbox! Cheesy

hmmmm...... i'll be watching you now as well.
whiskers75

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:19:40 AM

Onkel Paul

Feel free to. I've been here a while - check my post history, if you feel so motivated.
This statement seems suspicious, though.

Pi Coin

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:26:08 AM

Onkel Paul

Feel free to. I've been here a while - check my post history, if you feel so motivated.

well all people have been on my suspect list at some point in time. even TradeFortress. so long as your hands are clean of any wrong doing, you have nothing to worry about. I've always liked you whiskers. even from my days on Coinchat i liked you.

here is my latest scammer ip scrape. the person who needs to see this message will see it and know what its for:

Code:

there was more but these are just the ones using my node at the moment. i'll check the server log tomorrow. i expect a pm in my inbox when i wake up. we'll meet in the usual channel and discuss what i've uncovered.
whiskers75

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:27:05 AM

Onkel Paul

well all people have been on my suspect list at some point in time. even TradeFortress. so long as your hands are clean of any wrong doing, you have nothing to worry about. I've always liked you whiskers. even from my days on Coinchat i liked you.

here is my latest scammer ip scrape. the person who needs to see this message will see it and know what its for:

Code:

there was more but these are just the ones using my node at the moment. i'll check the server log tomorrow. i expect a pm in my inbox when i wake up. we'll meet in the usual channel and discuss what i've uncovered.
Aww, thanks. Smiley

Quoted for reference, again.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:36:18 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2013, 09:47:49 AM by psy

this thread is just the tip of the Iceberg. DiamondCardz you are on the right track with identifying scammers, however you're accuracy is becoming poor at best. you negged this account mistakenly in the HollowInfinity thread. you can contact TF to inquire about my identity. there is alot more going on here then most of us understand at this point but we have narrowed this group down to a list of people, and we caught them coming of of tor exit nodes and traced them all the way back to [country ommitted]. keep up the good work and i will keep helping as needed.

I doubt it.

when you exit a tor node onto a website, logging in exposes your real ip address briefly

Dude, that's a major problem. Have you notified the Tor Project developers about it? And the CIA? And the NSA? And the FBI? I'm sure all of them wish to have that exploit also or maybe even fix that shit!
Are you a fan of "full-disclosure"? You should! That's how you do security!

BTW, how do you have access to the IP's people use when logging in, Pi Coin? Are you one of the forum admins? Because if you aren't than something strange is going on... Or did I misunderstand your statement?
You need to be more specific and explain every little detail about who you are and what you're doing. Or we can just assume things about you. Without further details from you, I'm assuming you are an hacker and that you hacked the forum.
Pi Coin

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:48:19 AM

I doubt it.

when you exit a tor node onto a website, logging in exposes your real ip address briefly

Dude, that's a major problem. Have you notified the Tor Project developers about it? And the CIA? And the NSA? And the FBI? I'm sure all of them wish to have that exploit also or maybe even fix that shit!

BTW, how do you have access to the IP's people use when logging in, Pi Coin? Are you one of the forum admins? Because if you aren't than something strange is going on...

I'm not a moderator on this chat. I track scammers for those who have an interest in tracking them. i infiltrate their groups and destroy them from within.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 09:53:58 AM

I doubt it.

BTW, how do you have access to the IP's people use when logging in, Pi Coin? Are you one of the forum admins? Because if you aren't than something strange is going on...

I'm not a moderator on this chat. I track scammers for those who have an interest in tracking them. i infiltrate their groups and destroy them from within.

I need details about that Tor exploit and which website was it that let you grab the real IP of someone using Tor and how they're doing it (js, LSO's, what?)
e4xit

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:13:03 AM

I doubt it.

Question not answered...

I think if you are calling other people out on their shit, you should have to answer calls about your shit, properly, to make you better than them y'know.

Not your keys, not your coins.
CoinJoin, always.
Pi Coin

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:13:43 AM

I doubt it.

I need details about that Tor exploit and which website was it that let you grab the real IP of someone using Tor and how they're doing it (js, LSO's, what?)

why is it any of your concern psy?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:47:49 AM

IPs are so fucking overrated. Most information can be gained about a person by careful pattern matching in regards to their behaviour. Reasons for choosing certain "names", peculiarities of speech/writing, specialization of interests, behavioural patterns all, flaws in their chosen internet persona all deliver information that is extremely useful to track down the person behind the account.  This is especially true for young wanna-be-hackers with their need for approval and recognition and their absolute (and misplaced) trust in the superiority of technology. Recognition requires repetition and indentification. The trail from that carefully built identifiable persona to the person behind is often much shorter than most imagine.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 10:57:36 AM

why is it any of your concern psy?

Oh, I like to know who to stay away from. And right now, you and your buddies seem to be the kind of persons I wish to stay away from, much more even than said phishers ring. With phishers I expect to be phished. With you guys I'm going to be phished with the excuse "it's for your own good/to protect the community" if I use any of your services, which appear to be honeypots.
So, please tell me, which website is it that has some exploit on the login form that tries to find the user real IP if he's using a proxy. Or do I need to go dig on all of TradeFortress's websites to find which one?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:08:53 AM

With phishers I expect to be phished. With you guys I'm going to be phished with the excuse "it's for your own good/to protect the community" if I use any of your services, which appear to be honeypots.

Nope.

I don't phish.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:24:04 AM

With phishers I expect to be phished. With you guys I'm going to be phished with the excuse "it's for your own good/to protect the community" if I use any of your services, which appear to be honeypots.

Nope.

I don't phish.

I also don't phish. I just let my friends grab the logs from my websites' sketchy login forms.
/sarcasm
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 11:36:31 AM

Nope, also untrue. IP addresses are obviously collected but that's true for pretty much every site. There's no "de-tor" code anywhere on my sites.

Inputs & CoinLenders has no Google Analytics on purpose.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 15, 2013, 12:04:08 PM

you guys don't seam to have found out half of what's going on if it gets any bigger than it is it could jeopardise the future of bitcoin !

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2013, 03:58:30 PM

Would you like me to post the emails that I received and sent to these extortionists?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: