Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: have you been scamed out of altcoins ?  (Read 745 times)
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:05:35 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2013, 02:16:18 PM by zackclark70

i am putting together a list of all scammers and scam addresses and cross-referencing to find more alt accounts and hopefully clearing up the forum

what I need is the bitcointalk name the coin it was and the address you sent it to and you will help stop more people getting scammed in the future

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:33:11 PM

so nobody has been scammed ? or is it nobody wants to find out about all the alt accounts ?

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:56:38 PM

"scamed out" maybe you mean scamed into  Wink
shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:58:51 PM

I got scammed out of 1000 FTC back in the day (3 months ago). Scammer's gone by now I'm sure, and I learned my lesson after that.

Zacho56 scammed me out of .75 BTC for a computer after he ran away because his precious HYC got stranded and forgotten. He owes a lot of people $$.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 03:01:32 PM

I got scammed out of 1000 FTC back in the day (3 months ago). Scammer's gone by now I'm sure, and I learned my lesson after that.

Zacho56 scammed me out of .75 BTC for a computer after he ran away because his precious HYC got stranded and forgotten. He owes a lot of people $$.

do you have the address you sent it to ?

daggerismo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 03:08:26 PM

i was scammed by zackclarck70  LOL

im kidding

shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 03:10:16 PM

No, he owes me .75 for a 1.25 trade he only paid me .50 of Smiley No worries, he's long gone I do believe and if not, it's solace knowing everyone feels similar towards him!
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 03:12:54 PM

No, he owes me .75 for a 1.25 trade he only paid me .50 of Smiley No worries, he's long gone I do believe and if not, it's solace knowing everyone feels similar towards him!

if you have the ftc address you sent the cons to I can add the address to my watch list and see if any alt accounts using the same address pop up

zacho56

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 03:21:40 PM

OMG Are you JOKING???!! HAhahaahah. You're an idiot. You think I have left so you slander your lies across the boards?

Lets get one thing straight. You sent me broken merchandise and LIED about what you were selling, you scam con piece of shit. There WAS NO CASE with it like you said (and I do have the chat logs of you saying there was), There were broken capacitors on the motherboard, there was no heatsink fan, only a heatsink, the board was NOT ATX like you stated, it was all out a garbage old dell machine.

You are the pure definition of a scumbag and should pay for your crimes. So don't go slandering my name when in fact you are the lying, cheating slime.

"I have a dream" - Martin Luther King JR
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

People on exchange platforms get scammed with ease by the revelation of excessive information, often during the transfer of cryptocurrencies from one wallet to another , people provide the information required to access one's wallet without even recognizing it, you should place a tighter security blocks on your wallet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: