Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 05:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What % of income to invest into cryptos  (Read 267 times)
Xptboy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:37:41 PM

I'd like to get started in investing cryptocurrencies. What % of my income can I invest each month (I make between 5-10k EUR/mo currently).
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:08:19 PM

I'd like to get started in investing cryptocurrencies. What % of my income can I invest each month (I make between 5-10k EUR/mo currently).

So don't you try to make some savings from your income and try to split it to risk investing and investing in confident coins like btc or etherum. It is up on you to decide how much you will put in crypto.
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:40:10 PM

Hello

You should invest as much as you can afford to lose. That is golden rule of cryptocurrencies
Please keep that in mind. There are lot ICO right now where you can invest in, so you are welcome to reach me out via pm if you are interested
Good luck!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:54:09 PM

I purchased Bitcoins like I used to purchase mutual funds, bought some of them every month and sold only when I needed money. It always gave me more than 10x profit for what I have invested so am never worried about selling for a lesser price.
LORD money

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:00:44 PM

it's your choice. remember to diversify your portfolio! don't invest only in BTC or only in one crypto!
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:11:16 PM

it's your choice. remember to diversify your portfolio! don't invest only in BTC or only in one crypto!

What you are telling is perfectly correct.  This is the basic which is thought and should be know that always spread your investment and in cypto only invest some 10% of the savings or as per your risk appetite because the rise and fall happens so soon that you can make or lose money quickly. It should not happen that you invested all your saving and lose out this money if the market falls.

Conquermountains

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:10:30 PM

I think invest only what you can afford to lose.  I think 5-10% of your income will do. 
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:21:43 PM

It actually depends on your mindset, if you receive over 5-10k Eur, you can use 20% out of your monthly income and invest it into crypto.
christina82

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:40:51 PM

Be like me.... Invest in it all! Watching your bank account 10x so god dam fast you think its fake money.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:48:58 AM

As with everything that is highly volatile (and as such risky) the golden rule should always be "NEVER INVEST MONEY THAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE".

In my opinion, this should be your guiding principle even in this case.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:58:47 AM

The higher the investmet the higher income but the higher the risk. Just spare the amount you can afford to lose but you will get low % of income when your investment goes  successful.

tanvirhossain366

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:05:10 AM

Don't Invest whole amount in one site, try different site also.

If you lose, then you can recover from other site  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: