Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 06:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMART] SmartCash POW with Instant Payment + SmartRewards + SmartNodes  (Read 34747 times)
adamgilbert912

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

Setupmasternodes.com has now officially announced it's support to aid Smartcash's community in the setup process of a Masternode!

We simply want to be here to support and grow the community as an additional option to asking for help from communty members.

We'll guide you step-by-step over the phone or through messaging until you're earning your coins! Note: We will NEVER touch your SMART coins, masternode wallet, or server.

*Limited Time Only:* There's only 23 customers left that will get our $50 one-time cost which includes 1 FREE hour of troubleshooting if you have any future problems.

More SmartCash masternodes is a great idea, I would love to have a SmartCash masternode but the complexities of setting one up has always put me off, and no amount of tech support would probably help, I'll just stick to buying and hodling them for the smart rewards even though the rewards are getting less each month.

I’m sure we can help you out!

Our team has 18+ years of IT and computer programming experience. We’ve been helping people set up there masternode in as little as 1 hour.

Feel free to join our telegram group if you have any questions! >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
mine_phun

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

Pool for SMARTCASH
NLPOOL.NL
Link up: 10GB/s

Announcement
Welcome to mining pool NLPOOL.
Our philosophy:
- High performance / no unannounced downtime
- High profits for miners by lowering latency and stale shares
- High security / DDOS protection

This pool (unlike other Yiimp pools) is free of rejected shares with the Keccak algorithm.

Miners:
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethpool.org:4444 -ewal <Your_ETH_WALLETADDRESS>.<YourWorkerName> -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://mine.nlpool.nl:5133 -dwal <YOURSMARTWALLETADDRESS> -dpsw c=SMART -dcoin keccak

Support
Telegram - https://t.me/nlpool
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

Setupmasternodes.com has now officially announced it's support to aid Smartcash's community in the setup process of a Masternode!

We simply want to be here to support and grow the community as an additional option to asking for help from communty members.

We'll guide you step-by-step over the phone or through messaging until you're earning your coins! Note: We will NEVER touch your SMART coins, masternode wallet, or server.

*Limited Time Only:* There's only 23 customers left that will get our $50 one-time cost which includes 1 FREE hour of troubleshooting if you have any future problems.

More SmartCash masternodes is a great idea, I would love to have a SmartCash masternode but the complexities of setting one up has always put me off, and no amount of tech support would probably help, I'll just stick to buying and hodling them for the smart rewards even though the rewards are getting less each month.

Our team has 18+ years of IT and computer programming experience. We’ve been helping people set up there masternode in as little as 1 hour.

Feel free to join our telegram group if you have any questions! >>> t.me/setupmasternodes

verry good ideea ... share the knowledge and to make more members  smart
FrankWatsonJr

Activity: 269

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:14:35 AM

You said it best mate. We are in it for support and growth of the smart community. We are believers of masternodes in general, and when a project is innovating and developing, we would like to help their community learn more.

Please do seek out our official telegram chat to join us on discussions!

verry good ideea ... share the knowledge and to make more members  smart
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

Are there any SmartCash Reward calculators out there that are working. The ones I used to use are no longer functioning and the calculator built into the wallet does not count all my qualifiying holdings in it's calculations.
22naru

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

Are there any SmartCash Reward calculators out there that are working. The ones I used to use are no longer functioning and the calculator built into the wallet does not count all my qualifiying holdings in it's calculations.

you try it the one from smartcash.cc?  i used that one for some times... or try the masternode website.
machamizu

Activity: 308
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

you try it the one from smartcash.cc?  i used that one for some times... or try the masternode website.

I'm using the calculator on their homepage. >> https://smartcash.cc/what-are-smartrewards/
and its kind of tiring if you have several addresses, but I'm checking if my address is eligible for the reward or not, by checking my address at block explorer, one by one. >> http://explorer3.smartcash.cc/
Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

you try it the one from smartcash.cc?  i used that one for some times... or try the masternode website.

I'm using the calculator on their homepage. >> https://smartcash.cc/what-are-smartrewards/
and its kind of tiring if you have several addresses, but I'm checking if my address is eligible for the reward or not, by checking my address at block explorer, one by one. >> http://explorer3.smartcash.cc/

Ah, thanks, don't know how I missed that one. I better stock up on a few more SmartCash before the next snapshot, pity the rewards are slowly reducing but they are just the cherry on a delicious cake.
vuongappa

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:34:44 AM

MN TUTORIAL SUCKS , I BROUGHT 10.000 coins for a MN on discord no one from the team was willing to help me setup the masternode they send me a very complicated guide and after 9 hrs of trying i decided to leave this project and sold all my coins !!! so gook luck !
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:01:59 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 06:39:25 AM by stan86

YOUR WEEK IN SMARTCASH
Weekly highlights from the SmartCash Hive Teams and SmartCash community.

https://smartcash.cc/your-week-in-smartcash-april-21-2018/

Call_Me_Bambi

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

thanks for the weekly report on SMARTCASH's progresses.
For the last week, what we have had was:
Listed on TradeSatoshi exchange.
SmartVoting.

Nice, SmartCash trading on TradeSatoshi. Not the most exciting of exchanges but a step in the right direction - never did like the DEX SmartCash trades on. No a lot of trading in SmartCash on Tradesatoshi at the moment but it's it's only been a few days since listing.
FabioPimenta

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

MN TUTORIAL SUCKS , I BROUGHT 10.000 coins for a MN on discord no one from the team was willing to help me setup the masternode they send me a very complicated guide and after 9 hrs of trying i decided to leave this project and sold all my coins !!! so gook luck !

"You know nothing, John Snow ..."

SmartCash is the 4th Cryptocurrency I made a MN Setup and I can speak with property : SmartCash get's the Best MN Tutorial and with no Sentinel which is annoying and problematic.

Nice Job Team / Hive !!!
22naru

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

"You know nothing, John Snow ..."

SmartCash is the 4th Cryptocurrency I made a MN Setup and I can speak with property : SmartCash get's the Best MN Tutorial and with no Sentinel which is annoying and problematic.

Nice Job Team / Hive !!!
how  FabioPimenta sayed, is one of the most simple and fast setup of MN. use the script and 2 line commands and you have a MN on. if you still need help ask and you will get the answers
zhugy78

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

I like the design style of the project website very much. I hope the project will be clear and transparent, and the future will be well developed, which will bring huge profits to investors.
Lamb0$oon

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

i didnt receive smartrewards this month, everyone have this problem?
22naru

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

Why in the world would someone want to set up a masternode? lol The incompetent team still hasn't fixed the issue with the 50+ nodes that get almost 3 payments per day.. If you set up a masternode and have it on for 4 years you will not get the same payouts as these nodes got in 90 days... lmao  Shocked by the time they update the wallet the top node will have over 300 payouts lol

is the issue still on? i was reading was solved... can you bring more details about issue... cheers
jyakulis

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

J

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

Why in the world would someone want to set up a masternode? lol The incompetent team still hasn't fixed the issue with the 50+ nodes that get almost 3 payments per day.. If you set up a masternode and have it on for 4 years you will not get the same payouts as these nodes got in 90 days... lmao  Shocked by the time they update the wallet the top node will have over 300 payouts lol

is the issue still on? i was reading was solved... can you bring more details about issue... cheers

It's fixed now. I have a masternode.

But he is right, initially, it was completely fucked. I've had one set up from day one and only have 13 payments. How do you think I feel?

Stuff like that, and the code after the first hack that they didn't appropriately fix, have made me back off this coin as far as mining power.

I still like the set up and idea of this one though.

bitcoin address: 35CezzikPXjx4QmTgpeU3ByQ42s8mVcbaF
22naru

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

... pic...

But he is right, initially, it was completely fucked. I've had one set up from day one and only have 13 payments. How do you think I feel?

Stuff like that, and the code after the first hack that they didn't appropriately fix, have made me back off this coin as far as mining power.

from mistakes we learn , i hope the devs aswell.    the ideea and the project have a great future... is a good time to buy , but i hope no more mistakes from the team.
keep support the smartcash
jyakulis

J

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

... pic...

from mistakes we learn , i hope the devs aswell.    the ideea and the project have a great future... is a good time to buy , but i hope no more mistakes from the team.

Absolutely, I was tempted to buy more when it was 8 cents.

They really need to improve the wallet though. I hope there are plans for that. It is incredibly slow.

jyakulis

J

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:11:01 AM

... pic...

from mistakes we learn , i hope the devs aswell.    the ideea and the project have a great future... is a good time to buy , but i hope no more mistakes from the team.

It is NOT fixed... Just go to https://smartcash.bitcoiner.me/smartnodes/payouts/ and click on received count a few times until it puts it in order from highest to lowest payout nodes... I will attach a screenshot from today and you can compare to yesterdays screenshot, all those nodes at the top have received 3 payments since yesterday...  Huh Shocked Angry Guess what tomorrow they will have 3 more payments....

wow, ok i see what you are saying. 3 payments alone in less than a day.

fucking weak. poor programming. by fixed i meant...i was getting payments...every 12 days or whatever.

has any official comment been made about this?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: