Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [AIRDROP] | SantaGold (SGD) | Crypto-collectible | Bounties | Gifting |★  (Read 2936 times)
jeeri

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

All the best for your project! I have a query:
Why do we need another ERC20 token for this purpose?! When the transactions are through ethereaum blockchain which causes txn fee in the form of Gas, we can also gift Ether as a gift. What difference are you trying to bring with this token?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mario2306

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:41:01 PM

I have a question. We can fill the airdrop form without donation? Or is mandatory?

taongam

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:51:38 PM

We can fill the airdrop form without donation?
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:05:21 PM

I wonder after the Christmas will begin to produce "questionable" projects under the brand New Year!?

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
diagnost75

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:11:45 PM

I respect your strong team and believe that you will have a great success. I will definitely take an active part in promoting your idea.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:20:49 PM

интepecный пpoeкт,жeлaю yдaчи в нoвoм гoдy)

Iamabod

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:34:11 PM

Have joined the Airdrop​, Cant just wait for it to be live... So as to trade on exchanger... Success to the project; it got my support​... Goodluck to the DEV...
Clover69

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:45:29 PM

Joined airdrop🎁🎉🎊🚀🚀🚀
Furetin20

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:43:41 PM

We can fill the airdrop form without donation?
it's mandatory.
glare247

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:47:17 PM

waiting patiently for the whiteaper and roadmap

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:53:11 PM

Of course, I can not say anything bad about the project. Holidays, Christmas, new year. But will your project be relevant in the future? Or maybe I did not fully understand your idea?
Edty_R

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:00:47 PM

Excellent project do not stop developing it, so that you can achieve the goal and reach the established goals, I will go ahead every day with more support and strength to achieve success
Ierusalim

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:03:10 PM

join ) good luck for all.
SantaGold (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:27:55 PM

All the best for your project! I have a query:
Why do we need another ERC20 token for this purpose?! When the transactions are through ethereaum blockchain which causes txn fee in the form of Gas, we can also gift Ether as a gift. What difference are you trying to bring with this token?

Thanks. Ether has evolved into becoming the official currency that powers the Ethereum universe which comprises of a lot of projects that require erc-20 tokens with specific tasks and uses according to the project aim. Ether cannot fulfil the use case of every project on the ethereum ecosystem due to specificity. The cryptocurrency sphere is a reflection of the real world, just as specific physical gifts can be given during festive periods likewise Santa Gold aims to be the holidays/celebration themed ERC-20 token readily available for the occasion. Santa Gold is also a crypto-collectible.
SantaGold (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:51:47 PM

Of course, I can not say anything bad about the project. Holidays, Christmas, new year. But will your project be relevant in the future? Or maybe I did not fully understand your idea?

Yes Santa Gold will always be relevant. Festive holidays have become an integral part of our lives and there is a major one celebrated almost every 3 months. Just like the Olympics, theme parks, FIFA world cup are still relevant even when not in season. Giving out gifts in the spirit of festive occasions especially in the ever growing internet of value can be virtual as much as it can be physical.
Santa Gold presents a future where distance is no longer a barrier to sending/receiving gifts. Santa Gold is working assiduously to be the standard token to spend in gift shops during festivities. Santa Gold is also a crypto-collectible.
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:06:08 PM

I joined the Airdrop​, my best wishes for your project.
Tornadoduke

Activity: 268

My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:51:42 PM

Good project. But the Facebook link is missing in the original post. Kindly attach it. Thanks

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:16:58 PM

Santa Gold aims to replace the old method of sharing gifts and festive shopping with an enhanced and dedicated currency on a multifaceted ethereum platform? A big break for me. I have filled out the registration form. Expect to get token on christmas day. Good luck
Yjbmagbf

Activity: 57

Winter is here :)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:32:11 PM

Ho! Ho! Ho!  Grin Thanks dev, we hope see more news incoming days. Cheers
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:35:25 PM

Love the idea of using Blockchain in the form of tokens for gifting and holiday shopping .
Everyone loves Santa-Claus and this coin will be hugely successful.
Good luck !
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: