Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [AIRDROP] | SantaGold (SGD) | Crypto-collectible | Bounties | Gifting |★  (Read 2936 times)
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:15:46 AM

Of course, I can not say anything bad about the project. Holidays, Christmas, new year. But will your project be relevant in the future? Or maybe I did not fully understand your idea?

Yes Santa Gold will always be relevant. Festive holidays have become an integral part of our lives and there is a major one celebrated almost every 3 months. Just like the Olympics, theme parks, FIFA world cup are still relevant even when not in season. Giving out gifts in the spirit of festive occasions especially in the ever growing internet of value can be virtual as much as it can be physical.
Santa Gold presents a future where distance is no longer a barrier to sending/receiving gifts. Santa Gold is working assiduously to be the standard token to spend in gift shops during festivities. Santa Gold is also a crypto-collectible.

Hey
My best santa wishes
for you! And also giving you a notice to reconsider the 0.005 ether tx cost. Seems like Ether
Blockchain start to lifting load of cryptokitty after all. 
Normal Gas cost dwongred
under 0.1$ now. Here is the latest_
https://ethgasstation.info

Regard
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:11:55 AM

This is the official bitcoin talk thread of Santa Gold. Stay tuned for news updates regarding airdrops, partnerships, exchange listing and holiday specials!

Also don't forget to follow on twitter www.twitter.com/ethsanta and join the official telegram group: www.t.me/ethsanta
If you have a request, an idea, questions or a business proposal, feel free to reach us at ethsanta@protonmail.com

THE TOKEN

CONTRACT: 0xf7491ba4df2a880e9877ff4cbea54fd6df111b53
SYMBOL: SGD
DECIMALS: 8
TOTAL SUPPLY: 12,000,000

There will be a maximum supply of 12 million Santa Gold tokens each for the 12 days of Christmas and one for every month of the year which has a holiday worth celebrating, freely airdropped for holiday lovers who will become part of the Santa Gold community. A new way to show tokens of love and happiness.

THE PROJECT

Santa gold has been designed to be the standard token for gifting in the emerging internet of value in which the
use of blockchain for the transfer and receipt of digital assests would be a norm.
Santa gold aims to replace the old methods of sharing gifts and festive shopping with an improved and dedicated currency on the multifaceted ethereum platform. Santa Gold is open to every form of partnerships that promotes the use of tokens for gifting and holiday shopping even as applications are being made for the adoption of SGD in specialized gift shops and charitable causes

Token Distribution

Round 1 Airdrop - 1million

Project development -   2million

Partnerships -  2million

Time locked -   2million

Airdrop 2 -    1million

Team - 4million

Total = 12million   

Fill this form to join the first round of the airdrop: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqYtIV6jr1WzIYonRAqR3J-3AwTv5NSJgJvqvprQOZ0lnqmA/viewform               

EXCHANGES

Santa gold is to be listed on 2 major exchanges after the first round of the airdrop then other exchanges will follow just before Christmas.
This project looks like it will only be for this Christmas period.. Anyway I wish the team luck... Hope they stick to putting smiles on the face of pple

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
aannnttoo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:21:27 AM

I'm really glad to be part of it, but, update whitepaper please.
Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come
nickmayhem

Activity: 122

Get Upto Date News Of Gold

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:27:58 AM

Looks like a good time for santa coin. I am in.

Problem is how will santa play out all around the year? Because mostly people think about santa in Novembers and Decembers  Grin

Sansan52

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:06:02 AM

Interesting with SGD hope can to the mars

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
DronICO

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:04:36 AM

#SantaGold is a funny form of a great idea to take a gifting to the next level. High txs speed of Ethereum network and low cost will help to achieve a success! A gifts were never so simply and elegant with a blockchain technilogy! Ho! Ho! Ho! $SGD
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:32:12 AM

I joined ...

Good project

#SGD
#MARY XMASS HOHOHO
ris44d

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:02:39 AM

which exchange you are going to be listed.is there any website of this this project?its seems good project.
Rev1234

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:54:15 AM

Good project.
Very interesting
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:59:40 AM

looking for more information like website, roadmap, whitepaper that we can see your detail purpose for this project. and more importantly is who is the team behind this project.

Simple One

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:29:05 AM

I like the idea of the project, hopefully it'll suceed.
coquinone

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:07:09 AM

Love the name, this would be a perfect secret santa gift idea
oktapodia

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:16:43 AM

Is it possible to have more informations about the project please?

SantaGold (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:45:57 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 09:13:57 PM by SantaGold

Is it possible to have more informations about the project please?

The website will be launched after the airdrop, but the thread has been edited and updated. Thanks.
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:52:44 AM

I have so many friends who ask how to spend Crypto. It will be huge. none of them will invest in airdrop because they all seem to think of it as a fraud with all. airdrop which used to be a no-donation program, but now uses donations to raise funds for their projects
John888999

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:36:50 PM

I’m in and I wait for you Santa !!!
SantaGold (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:10:06 PM

I’m in and I wait for you Santa !!!

Thanks, stay tuned for more updates. We have more strategic announcements just before Christmas, so you have a lot to look forward to this season.
dual77

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:13:33 AM

Very promising project and I want to wish good luck to the development team at such a short time
Zyntax12

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:37:11 AM

interesting project devs, so this A new way of gifting. this project is awesome ! im in and glad to be part of it goodluck devs !

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

Kinda good project. Catchy, well, Christmas is near, right time to release (at least) this token. ^^
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: