Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:31:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICO " 🤑 www.ringcorp.org 🤑 " So Join us Now On Our Ico...  (Read 321 times)
RING-COIN1 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:17:48 PM

Ringcoin is the next generation of multi-platform mobile payment for Africa. It is a token of the type ERC20 with advantages inherent to the cryptocurrency namely decentralized; anonymous, allowing users privately control their finances.
Ringcoin is also very fast because transactions are done in less than 30 seconds as compared to Bitcoin blockchain which takes more than 30 minutes.
Ringcoin is a revolution with rare and exceptional financial potentials because it opens to a market already, world leader of the mobile payment with the African continent.
ronald0cz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:50:36 PM

Where can I find whitepaper and roadmap for your project? How much do you plan to fund? Thank you!
RING-COIN1 (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:09:56 AM

you can go to our website www.ringcorp.org where you will find all the information you need
raddledpalm

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:36:22 PM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:57:23 PM

you can go to our website www.ringcorp.org where you will find all the information you need

Hey
What's is the heck? You're
asking visit the website. So tell
me then why you posted this
self called "the next big thing"
in ANN thread?
There has been some
guidelines for making
post here. Looks like your
trying to getting publicity using wrong way! And that's enough to telling what would happend with project as well!

Be nice. Don't try to
play with your fellow humans.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: