Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling on bittrex  (Read 219 times)
newtocrypto8 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:29:18 PM

I am about to sell NXT and am wondering if the funds return to my bitcoin wallet? I have only bought on bittrex so I need some advice if anyone can help!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

I am about to sell NXT and am wondering if the funds return to my bitcoin wallet? I have only bought on bittrex so I need some advice if anyone can help!
You can check EtherDelta, coinexchanger , Polonix hope you can sell any coin . I'm see you use bittrex , it is a one of the best one place if you try and it will be solve your problem.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3836

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:03:10 PM

If you sold your NXT in Bittrex then your funds are in your Bittrex bitcoin wallet, as there are no other trading pairs but NXT:BTC and vice versa. Just go to https://bittrex.com/Balance and search "bitcoin" or "btc". You can now then withdraw your bitcoin to your own bitcoin wallet. Best of luck.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Fidemoga

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:03:24 PM

If I understood you right, you baught nxt on bittrex, want to exchange them to Bitcoin and get them into your bitcoin wallet, that is not in Bittrex, right?
Go to excgange to NXT/BTC on Bittrex. Place a sell order. When NXT are sold, then go to Bittrex wallets. There you should see your BTC. Go to your BTC wallet, that is not on Bittrex. Go to recieve BTC and copy your wallet address. Go to Bittrex BTC wallet anf click withdraw. Paste your wallet address and click withdraw. Go to your email account and click on confirmation link and confirm.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:15:02 PM

If you have a query,make sure that you clearly point that out,hope you are new to trading and that you have purchased some coins and now you are going to trade NXT with bitcoin and if so you will have the coins in the bitcoin wallet of bittrex ,from there you could withdraw the coins to your wallet ,it is a simple procedure .You will get many tutorials online about trading and withdrawals ,just check them out if it is still confusing you.
phreakk

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:47:58 PM

You can check EtherDelta, coinexchanger , Polonix hope you can sell any coin . I'm see you use bittrex , it is a one of the best one place if you try and it will be solve your problem.
First of all, that's a relevant response.  Second of all, I see you're recommending Poloniex and you've even spelled it wrong?

Bittrex is indeed one of best places if you:
-Want to mess with one of the main purposes of cryptocurrencies: Staying anonymous
-Want to risk losing your funds due to Bittrex freezing accounts
-Want awful customer support

Poloniex is even worse. They're making coins "disappear" out of your address, offering absolutely NO customer support and have an awful design.

Etherdelta is too complicated to use for a newbie like him. Not sure about coinexchanger though.

So if you post an irrelevant answer, at least try to add some useful information...

-=-=-=-=-

To OP: After you've sold NXT on Bittrex (for Bitcoin, I assume?), technically, the Bitcoin stays in Bittrex's wallet. Though you have Bitcoins on your account balance, which you can withdraw. Withdrawing means Bittrex is sending funds from their wallet to your wallet.

Thus, after selling NXT, you have to withdraw your Bitcoins and then they're in your wallet!

PS: Please do not deposit too much money on Bittrex. They are freezing accounts and offering little to no support once your account is frozen. Sadly, this means that you might never gain control over your funds again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

If you sold your NXT in Bittrex then your funds are in your Bittrex bitcoin wallet, as there are no other trading pairs but NXT:BTC and vice versa. Just go to https://bittrex.com/Balance and search "bitcoin" or "btc". You can now then withdraw your bitcoin to your own bitcoin wallet. Best of luck.
just follow this steps.You can with draw you bitcoin into your personal wallet. blockchain is good one wallet for store your small amount bitcoin.
Redbackone

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:41:27 PM

PS: Please do not deposit too much money on Bittrex. They are freezing accounts and offering little to no support once your account is frozen. Sadly, this means that you might never gain control over your funds again.

Thanks for the advice. I've since withdrawn all my holdings (bar some small altcoin XRP, FTC etc) from my Bittrex wallet. As I plan on HODLing there is no benefit to having my funds in their possession. I wasn't aware they had frozen accounts in the past (not that they'd advertise that fact). I've spoken with quite a few new crypto peeps though that mistake their exchange address for their "wallet". If you don't have access to the private key, your funds are not in your control!
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:21:29 PM

If you want to find more coin then you look on etherdelta or hitbtc or youbit.But I hope bittrex is better then other exchange site.because very easy to use for any crypto trader. Grin
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

I really like to trade my altcoins in bittrex because it has higher volume of bitcoins than other exchanges.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

I am also using bittrex but binance seems better than it in anycase I haven't switch to binance yet.
For NXT or for transfer just check your account if you wallet is open to withdraws and deposits.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

Selling or trading on bittrex is a really good choice to trade in than other exchanges because bittrex has a higher volume of btc than other.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

I'm not exactly sure what your question is, but if you sell NXT on bittrex, then your funds will be in your bittrex wallet, and not your bitcoin wallet. Click on balances on bittrex to check your funds. You can desposit and withdraw from your bittrex wallet.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: