Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] ARBITRAGE . KOREAN (Coinwon) -> 14+ Countries instantly!  (Read 166 times)
parkb4 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:53:27 PM

Hello, I am offering Arbitrage services.

As everyone may know, the price of Bitcoin is much higher in Korea than in other countries due to the difficulty in transferring money out of Korean accounts.
For example, at the time of this posting (12:38am Dec 11, 2017) Bitcoin is currently selling for 18 million won ($16200 USD) on Korean exchange and around $15,100 on US exchanges. That is $1100 being wasted!

Fortunately I am able to offer an Arbitrage service that takes advantage of this price difference.

How it works:

Money sent to my Coinone account will be instantly sold, and the money withdrawn to a Korean Bank account. Coinone prices are roughly 8-10% higher than non-korean exchanges. (5 minutes total)
Using the current exchange rate, USD can be sent to a bank account in these countries (2-5 business days to recieve in your account!)

USA, UK , Canada, Japan, Phillipines, Thailand, Austrailia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore.

Some European countries (11) are also Okay. please message me to check !

I can do up to $50,000 USD per transacation.
Money will be sent from a Personal Bank account.

-------------------------------------------

Cost:
My bank charges between $8 and $11 for wire transfers to the above listed countries.
The cost for my service will be 10% of the profit.

Example:

User A wants to sell 0.5 bitcoins.
Current rate in USD $7668.50
Current Rate in KRW 8,927,500 won. = $8227.50

User A sends 0.5 bitcoins to Coinwon account.
Bitcoin is instantly sold for 8,927,500 won.  
Money is withdrawn to a Korean Bank account (5 minutes total!!)
Wire transfer is initiated to US bank account for $8227.50 - $55.90 (my fee) - $8.00 wire transfer fee.
3-5 days later,

Total profit = $495.10!

We can rinse and repeat if wanted!
Anyways, because I have no reputation on these forums, for 1 week I will offer my service for free. (minus the wire transfer fee)!

Any amount is okay but you will be responsible for the wire transfer fee, so really $8+ please.

Shoot me a message on Line (Parkb22) we can talk and hopefully work out a deal!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: