Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ltdmining.com - Obvious scam?  (Read 580 times)
tinfoilMining (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:23:24 PM

I searched for Antminer S9 on Google, and the first link that shows up is the ltdmining.com shop. They offer brand new Antminers S9 for 1754,99$ and it's in stock...
This is just to good to be true  Huh
gibblebit

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:35:51 PM

Same question here...discounted L3+ that can ship immediately?

I think this is the same scam that was mentioned here. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ltdminingcom/-/ltdminingcom-fdcminingcom-took-over-4703-in-btc-from-me-i-thought-i-was-buying-antmi-1415947

The address is the same

ADDRESS: GONG HE XIN LU 3388HAO YONG DING DA XIA 1018SHI

So I'm going with definite scam unless a regular customer says otherwise :/
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:40:07 AM

I searched for Antminer S9 on Google, and the first link that shows up is the ltdmining.com shop. They offer brand new Antminers S9 for 1754,99$ and it's in stock...
This is just to good to be true  Huh

I'm going to say that it is an absolute scam because of the fact that it is only established in the recent months and i haven't seen anyone post positive reviews for it. With such a high amount of mining scams out there recently i definitely would avoid the site and not take the risk.

Always ensure that you're buying from an official source, instead of some reseller that is located in china, or so they claim.

Same question here...discounted L3+ that can ship immediately?

I think this is the same scam that was mentioned here. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ltdminingcom/-/ltdminingcom-fdcminingcom-took-over-4703-in-btc-from-me-i-thought-i-was-buying-antmi-1415947

The address is the same

ADDRESS: GONG HE XIN LU 3388HAO YONG DING DA XIA 1018SHI

So I'm going with definite scam unless a regular customer says otherwise :/

Precisely, the address may well be a fake address that has been used previously in a similar setup for a scam. Anyone ordering from them is destined to be ripped off and scammed.

Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: